Recently met this guy online wasnt a jerk but a smooth talker ...let exchange notes about who he really is
anonymous from United States
YEs, I fell this jerk. He is a smooth talker, but when I figured him out he called me rude. No, I'm not rude, I just saw thru his lies.
anonymous from United States
He was slick, I mean he sent me flowers and candy and teddy bears. Then tried to hit me up for money. He was on blackpeoplemeet.com. He made all kind of promises. But when I refused to send him money and told him off, he made it seem like I was the bad person. NO, jerk you are. I hope he rots in hell for taking advantage of women. Its probably not even a man. Whoever he is KARMA will catch up to him.
Bax from United States
anonymous friend from United States,
The scammer uses every argument imaginable, to reenforce his practice and flawed mentality.
I see the damage! The ill-gotten gains are always consumed on self exaltation and personal greed.
The National status and greater population of honest people there, suffer increased alienation and hardship. Due to the fact that the scammers notorious reputation, has branded the whole nation
as criminals and thieves. Therefore, the world communty has turned their back on them as a whole.
The treacherous rationale of why it is ok to hurt innocent, loving and caring people. Is seen as they increase their own media-fed 'party habits' and lay-up worldly possessions. As others suffer!
This self declaration is posted here at Delphi by a Nigerian scammer as;
2012-10-07, 04:50:11 anonymous
I dont really know if you guys use ur heads for thinking....did the thinking part of the human body change in the last 100 years?
How do you think we get on the dating sites in the first place,
1. most dating site screen almost all african IPs from their system but we still get on
2. We dont spend a dime getting you guys to send us money, we subscribe to the dating site with credit cards sold to us by your own people and you know how patethic that is, one credit card information cost lass than 3$ no matter the credit limit, so with this we can subscribe to any dating site we want.
3. We send you flowers, chocolates and stuff, when was the last time you got treated that well by a real person.
4. During that short term 'online dating' you felt much loved that you have ever felt in your entire life.
5. If your men were wise, kind and loving, you women will not result to internet dating.
6. and for the men who gets scammed, I pity you, how on earth do you think you will meet a smoking hot chick to actually fall in love with you, and when you foolishly send all your money to them you come crying?
7. Nothing can keep us out of this and thanks for the name John Mague, have been looking for his other pics for a long while but never found it until u dropped the name. So you see, it is you guys who fuel your own destructing.
8. Wise up and go eat a cookie or something, if you are 40+ and still looking better give it up or we will scam the hell out of you.
I've seen what's happening! The facts show that they will attempt to scam
ANYONE, who will answer their lies and has the dollar that they want.
So, how do they live? This photo shows how and who they are!
This is where so much of the stolen money goes!