DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Blacklisted Emails of Russian Dating Scammers

 

comments758 comments. Current rating: 4 stars (106 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

The following is a list of email addresses that are used by known Russian dating scammers. The list was originally posted by user Mandengo.


Comments:

You are on page 18 of 51, other pages: 1 2 3 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 48 49 50 51
2007-08-26, 22:20:36
anonymous from United States  
new address olya@mailproact.net
2007-08-30, 07:35:09   (updated: 2007-08-30, 07:37:27)
anonymous  
Here is one that I just had sent to me...not sure if anyone has posted it.

ritalove6ever@yahoo.com

Regards,
M.
2007-09-14, 01:41:37
anonymous from Sudan  
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 02:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: 'mary chilee' <mary12chilee@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: MY LOVE THIS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: 'Ahmed Saboni' <saboni76@yahoo.com>
Dearest

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you this morning? How was your night? hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays and fridays of the weeks, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( REV.JOHN MARK ) who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's Tel number is (+221-571-80-53) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies but not in Senegal or Rwanda because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this(it's a secret,even the Revrend don't know about it),i have my late father's FUND DEPOSIT CERTFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank,because when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank here in Senegal which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5 (Four Million,Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here but the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me,but he does not know that i have the FUND DEPOSIT/DEATH CERTIFICATES here with me .So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,trustfull and a man of vision,optimistic and hardworking, My favourite language is english because it is my country's general language.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, so that i can hear your voice and you hear from me too.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear you soonest .
Your's lovely
M.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2007-09-14, 05:05:50
anonymous  
yes jane is a scam,been talking to her for year now.All about sending $$$ and thingsShe says or should i say he says alot of bs.Just got offline with him.What a joke,stay away


Keywords:
2007-09-19, 05:26:35
anonymous from United States  
Hello my dear Allen,

It is beautiful to see your letter today, I am a little very much

upset today, but your letter closes my eyes on these not successes,

thanks dear. Day went well, but till certain time, the ambassador on

work to me informed concrete dates of my holiday, they have told that

I can receive it on 23 October, but the ambassador to me have told that I

this time shall not receive holiday money on which so hoped, and these

hopes were about trips to you dear. but I all the same visited a

travel company in which to me have told that without problems organize

to me trip to you for 3 working weeks. But the payment for trip will

be 1140 USD it: (the visa, the passport, the ticket, consular

gathering and many other things so would arise) but even at holiday

money I could not pay what problems it as it is a lot of at my wages,

you know how many. This day has really afflicted me, I explained in a

travel company that I want to go to loved to the man, and they have

told that it is really a pity and have told that hope that mine the

man will help me. It would be really beautiful if you could help me

with this big sum. I should is a pity to go now

I very much wait from you for good news

With all love

Always yours Mariya
She a scammer:mariya.sweet@yahoo.com



Keywords:
2007-09-21, 10:32:10
anonymous from United States  
Have received many pictures
Shje says she is from a small town near
Ikhutsk.


Keywords:
2007-09-26, 17:26:15   (updated: 2007-09-26, 17:31:34)
anonymous from San Diego, United States  
This people are like a pest! a little education will bring them at least a decent job! 100% is a lazy smart ass sitting somewhere stilling pictures from women in the net...

Thanks for your work!

M
2007-10-06, 13:03:38
anonymous  






> Hello!!!! Have good day. I hope, that you remember me because I
> have written to you recently on a dating site and you
> answered me. I am sorry, I did not write to you back at once.
> You see, I live in Russia, and I was busy, organizing all
> my preparations for travel.
> You know, it is my first time when I try the correspondence
> with the man in virtual space. I am not so good user Intenet,
> but I hope that I shall have chance
> to meet the good person.I think, that I shall explain to you why
> I do it. I shall work in
> the USA approximately three months or more and I wish to meet a
> good person to be my guide or be the good
> friend with whom I can spend time together when I am in the USA.
> I think
> it is very difficult to live in foreign city without friends and
> besides I never were
> abroad. You know, I live in small city in Russia andI am afraid
> to be lost in your country.
> I also wish to see a real life (not the TV shows), and it is
> impossible to see a real life without the person, who
> knows all parts of a life.
> Also I do not wish to live in Russia because I have no
> opportunities here, it is
> hardly possible to explain in a few words, but I want you to
> know all mine
> plans. When being in the USA I shall work in any shop or I shall
> be the baby sitter in some family. I shall know
> details later. Except for that I love English language and it
> will give me chance
> improve my English.The agency helps me to receive the visa, the
> permission to work
> and all travel documents.It is their business, and I shall pay
> for their Services.
> One of my friend worked in the USA for three
> months in the past to year, and she loved it very much, and she
> wishes to repeat this trip again.
> She has met the right person in Chicago, and they are good
> friends now and he will marry her if all will be
> good between them. In Russia we have special programs for work
> in the USA and other countries and I think,
> that itis the right way for me. I feel lost here, and I hope,
> that I shall be able to change my life.
> I have many plans and dreams...
> I send you my pictures, and I hope, that you like me if we meet
> in real.
> Please tell to me what you think about this.I finish this
> letter, and I hope, that you write me very soon.
> Probably you think, that I am little bit crazy, but I am sure
> that it is the right way to meet good the man without
> meeting personally in a real life and besides knowIt is my first
> try on the Internet.
> I shall leave my city in some days to fly to Moscow again to
> finish all things for travel. Agency
> will arrange this trip for me, and I shall work all the day long
> and I think, that we can spend evenings together and the know
> each other better. If you have any interest to meet me I shall
> be very happy!!!
> I do not want to be lonely in the evenings, and I want to know
> for sure if somebody waits for someone me! It is just a woman's wish!
> I shall tell to you all details about my life and about me later.
> If you are also lonely, you can be with me for the few Months or
> so.... Who knows???!
>
> With the best regards from Russia
>
> Yuliya (this my name)


Keywords:
2007-10-06, 13:06:16
anonymous from Canada  
I feel so lucky because I have met such a man from the first time and I will do all my best
to meet you in real life soon. Ok, this letter is going to be long too, so be ready to read
it since I want you to know everything about me.



I guess you have a right to know that I am not perfect and I am not an angel, I mean I am just an ordinary
girl with all ordinary human problems. Sometimes I can show my character and of course I don't expect you
to be an angel too, I just want to meet a kind man. I am an easy-going person and can forgive almost everything,
but there is one thing. I hate drunkers and rude men.



I love water and my favourite thing is swimming. I wish I could live near some sea or a ocean. You know, I have a dream.
I want to see an ocean. I was always dreaming about it, sometimes I even think that I was a fish in my previous life
(hopefully some dolphin but not a shark). I also love warm weather and I hate winters. Here in Russia winters are long and very cold.



I have graduated the Samara State Univercity and I have a high degree or a license in trainers faculty and I can work as
a fitness trainer or dance trainer. I like my profession and I wish I could work on this subject in some fitness club.
I think it is very important to have a job which can give you not only a good salary but also good mood and get a pleasure
from your job. What do you think? Unfortunately it is very hard to find such kind of job here becquse we have only a couple
of such clubs and there is no vacancy.
Ok, some things wich I also like and don't like to do:
I think I didn't write you I like to cook. I will cook Russian cuisine for you! Pelmeni, vareniki, blini, borsch, okroshka!
You will like it! Besides Russian cuisine I like Italian and Mexican. I love spaghetti and pizzza!!!!! mmmmmmm !
I can't live without it! I like Mexican food because it's very spicy, although I don't cook Mexican dishes too often.
I've been told my cooking is very tasty! I like to cook cakes. My favorite is cheese-cake with raspberry! You
know... when I talk about food I'm getting hungry ))) I eat everything and I'm not on any diets but usually I don't eat after 7 pm.
This helps me not to be fat!



I have never been married but I hope someday, I also don't have kids though I already have an experience of a baby sitter.
Sometime ago I had to stay at home because I couldn't find a job and I was helping my sister with her little daughter.
I hope one day to find that special one and it is impossible here in Russia because men are real drunkers and very rude.
You know for me age difference deosn't matter. I think it is better that you are older then me because older men are more
experienced and they know what they want to get from life. I hate evil people and I hate politics.
Last few years I associate politics with wars and as you can see from my letter I hate violance and wars.



What I like in a man? Faithfulness and honesty. He has to be open-minded and kind-hearted, also easy-going.
And I believe that there cannot be any games in relationship between a man and a woman.
It is very important for a man to be a kind man. Maybe you think I am naive but I do belive that love and kindness makes
our world still alive. Are you a kind man??? I do believe you are, because soon I am flying to the USA and meet you there.



When I am in the USA I will rent some room near my future work and hopefully we shall spend free time together.
I have a question. Is it ok for you if we live together. I mean if we like each other or maybe if there will be
something more then just be friends. I think I will improve my English with your help and it will give us a chance
to get to now each other better, who knows... We'll see.



I have a driving license but I am not sure if I am able to drive there in the USA, maybe you will give me a few good lessons.
My head is full of plans and ideas...
I am sorry for a long letter but I just wanted you to know me better. I am flying from Samara's airport to Moscow in a few hours.
So it is several hours from Samara to Moscow.
When I come to Moscow and settle down I will write you an email. I will write you as soon as I can!!!
I will have to find a hotel or rent a room to live in before my flight to the USA.
I was told it will take about two more days to complete all my travel arrangements and I do hope to see you in a few days already!!!
Even don't think to look at other girls since I am the best one for you!(joke)

Your Yuliya




This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Irina Gennadevna Popova from Angarsk, Russia
Dating scammer Tatiasna Ivanova from Tibelti, Russia
Dating scammer Tatiana Ivanova
Dating scammer Elena Yanchurova
Dating scammer DUKA NATALIA
Dating scammer Elena Yanchurova
Dating scammer Irina Gennadevna Popova from Angarsk, Russia
Is this Russian girl scamming me? How to recognize scammers
Dating scammer Tatiasna Ivanova from Tibelti, Russia
Dating scammer Anastasiya Sokolova
Dating scammer Irina Gennadevna Popova from Angarsk, Russia
Alevtina Volgunova, from Serga, Permskaya
Dating scammer Tatiana Ivanova
Dating scammer Yulija Demanowa from Seversk, Russia
Dating scammer Anastasiya Sokolova
Dating scammer Yulija Demanowa from Seversk, Russia
Dating scammer Tatiana Sheglova from Kirov, Russia
Dating scammer Irina Gennadevna Popova from Angarsk, Russia
Dating scammer Irina Gennadevna Popova from Angarsk, Russia
Dating scammer DUKA NATALIA
Dating scammer Elena Yanchurova
Dating scammer Irina Gennadevna Popova from Angarsk, Russia
Dating scammer Anastasiya Sokolova
Dating scammer Anastasiya Sokolova
Dating scammer Elena Yanchurova
Dating scammer Tatiasna Ivanova from Tibelti, Russia
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa
Dating scammer DUKA NATALIA
Dating scammer Tatyana
Dating scammer Elena Yanchurova
Dating scammer Elena Yanchurova
Dating scammer Marina pretty
Dating scammer DUKA NATALIA
Dating scammer Natalja Kovaleva from Mogocha near Chita in Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalja Kovaleva from Mogocha near Chita in Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Yulija Demanowa from Seversk, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Alyona Podrez from Angarsk, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Uliya Buharina Cheremkhovo from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Tatiana Ivanova (modified photo)
Dating scammer Uliya Buharina Cheremkhovo from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Uliya Buharina Cheremkhovo from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Irina Gennadevna Popova from Angarsk, Russia (modified photo)



Keywords: two girls black top
2007-10-13, 17:41:09   (updated: 2007-10-13, 17:55:07)
anonymous from Portugal  
2007-11-16, 07:26:44
anonymous  
This time her name is elena.Just had a brief intro with me, then send some pictures.Not to bad if you know what I mean....Yet it must be a scam!!
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Olga
Blacklisted Emails of Russian Dating Scammers
Dating scammer Natalia Kovalewa from Russia
Dating scammer Natalia Kovalewa from Russia
Dating scammer elena
Dating scammer Natalya from Osinniki, Russia



Keywords:
2007-11-16, 07:56:53
anonymous from South Africa  
Her name is elena.Didn't ask for money yet but i am sure it will follow.Is this women for real? Does anyone know her?How can a cutie like this look for a partner,let's be real!She is a scammer but still hot!
2007-11-16, 09:58:00
Eddie from Sweden  
anonymous from South Africa ...sorry pal, this girl's pics are all over the site....actually, on pretty much every anti-scam site on the net. She must be a good bread winner for them.

Otherwise, welcome to any newcomers who find this thread.....PLEASE READ THIS!
...and svae yourself a lot of grief/homework:

SOME GENERAL INFO ABOUT RUSSIAN GIRLS AND RUSSIAN DATING SCAMMERS:

The vast majority of Russian dating scammers are actually men, mostly working in small gangs in or around Yoshkar Ola, in Mari El republic, sometimes Chuvashia. It's virtually guaranteed that the girls in these scam pics aren't involved because the scammers steal their pics from the internet or pay unsuspecting friends for them, or buy and exchange them on scammer websites. (Once a scammer even admitted to me that he stole his pics from army-of-brides.com and mamba.ru ).

Most scammers are VERY lazy and looking for quick cash. They use email extractor programs to get your mail addresses, and copied form mails and spam programs on automatic reply, very often the BAT!, which can personalize small parts of each letter. They mostly won't read your letters until after the money letter because they don't have time, ie because they're scamming, or trying to scam, as many guys as they can (economies of scale).....and also because they're semi-literate losers who can't speak much English anyway. IN OTHER WORDS, you can write any crap in your replies and they won't react, they're only interested when they're curious to know if you've taken the bait. Furthermore, the majority of Russian scammers nowadays use proxy servers or forged IPs to hide their locations.

A girl is only involved either occasionally to phone a guy up, especially if he's suspicious, or to pick up the loot at Western Union, with a false ID of course!

If, by any chance, you don't believe me, read this: http://www.cheboksa..mers.html

So....if several or more of the following criteria apply to your Boris (the beautiful Russian 'girl' that is supposedly writing to you), resist the temptation to help 'the poor girl' by sending her money. You're really writing to a sleazy guy sitting in a smoky room in Yoshkar Ola, with a bunch of other sleazy guys spamming indiscriminately on laptops .

# 'girl' writes to you first on a dating site...especially a free one (or an email appears out of nowhere in your mailbox). Real Russian girls are rarely so bold as to write to you first. (unless you're obviously very attractive or rich :))) They will often reply to your mails, but rarely take the initiative. It's the man who does the chasing in Russia. Plus if they're looking for a partner, they generally prefer him to be Russian speaking and live in Russia. Much more convenient!
# girl's much too young for you (or too good to be true/looks like a model/porno star)....although I have noticed a recent tendency for some scammers to use photos of slightly 'less attractive' girls as well.
# girl has some far-fetched excuses for you not visiting her in Russia (criminal city, not the Russian custom, terrorism, it's her dream to come to your country, etc). ALL BULLSHIT!! Actually, the normal way to meet a Russian girl is to visit her in her city first.
# scammers rarely have children, but most of the real Russian women I've ever met on the internet did (except for Moscow career girls). It's often the reason that they're looking for a partner.
# photos are too revealing (can't be a respectable girl). Respectability is very important to most Russian women (especially Moscow career girls). They're hardly likely to send a half-naked photo to a virtual stranger on the internet. Think with your brain!
# most of the pics are old and a little bit faded with a curiously grainy quality that soon becomes quite easy to recognise (overuse?). Again a scammer admitted to me that low-quality photos are a key factor in his scamming. I found this strange because a serious girl who's looking for a partner usually saves up and goes to a professional to have a studio set done (often corny ones posing with a chair etc), and/or borrows a digicam at least (dates should also be on the photos you receive). My fiancée did it. Russian girls aren't all that poor anymore, and if they seriously want to leave Russia, they know that posting cheap pics will only attract cheap guys.
# GIRL CLAIMS NOT TO HAVE A MOBILE PHONE. Very unlikely!!! fer f***'s sake.....do you know a single girl without a mobile phone? Even poor Russian girls can't do without one, they're much cheaper than in Europe and a Megafon telephone card doesn't cost that much either. You should be able to call her whenever you want. On the other hand, not having a landline or a desktop/laptop is very common.
# very long rambling/ecstatic form letters with a strange format, punctation and layout written in scamlish. (world's worst Babelfish copy)
# writes long letters everyday in English. How does she have time to write those long letters if she's working? And if she doesn't have a job, how can she afford a computer + internet? Even Internet cafés are relatively expensive in Russia. Anyway, most Russians outside Moscow can hardly speak a word of English. What's the point of finding a girl you can't communicate with, at least on a basic level? PLUS.. if she can't speak English, why does she have a non-cyrillic email account like gmail or yahoo? Most real Russians use mail.ru, yandex.ru or inbox.ru....though hotmail and yahoo are acceptable if she'll chat with you on messenger (preferably with a webcam).
# doesn't answer direct questions (sometimes factual mistakes in the letter). Her replies should be exactly that...replies...however short they are.
# falls in 'love' very quickly. Don't let your ego, loneliness or lust pull the wool over your eyes. She doesn't know you. You could be an axe murderer for all she knows. Russian TV is full of documentaries about Russian girls who have emigrated and got murdered, abandoned, etcetc.
# uses a proxy server to hide his/her location, ie a SOCKS server / GPRS Internet. if you can't trace 'her' IP, it's 100% scam. THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS TRACE HER IP ADDRESS. In fact, it's the only thing you need to do really..

MOST IMPORTANT...if you get this far:
# she asks for money for a tourist 'visa' and/or maybe tickets, ignoring the fact that IT'S VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A SINGLE RUSSIAN GIRL TO GET A TOURIST VISA TO A WESTERN COUNTRY!

She can get a SPONSORED visa with your help, but then she needs a personal letter of invitation from you, a copy of your passport, a proof of your residence in your home country, a completed sponsor's application form (also from you)....not including the documents that she has to fill in herself. She also needs a job in her country and a letter from her employer. All of these documents she has to drop off at your national embassy in Moscow WITH PREPAID TICKETS and wait about 10 working days. These are the rules for the Schengen countries...the USA and Canada are almost as, if not more, complicated. Anyway, a normal TOURIST visa + travel costs + hotel rooms would set her back 2000+ US dollars for a trip to the US. She should be asking you for a lot of money! Immigration would consider her an overstay risk and never let her in without credit. Why should it be so easy for a gorgeous sexy girl just to jump on a plane and fall into bed with you? Furthermore, no respectable Russian girl would ask directly for money, but might accept some if you insisted.

NB...you should check your national embassy website in Moscow for visa prices and procedures.

There are a few scammers that are more patient and professional, who will take months before they scam you for money (though if you follow my tips, you should be able to spot them anyway). There are even a few real girls scamming, and professional gold-diggers (mostly in the Ukraine). One or two of them are very bold, and not even afraid to use their true identities. These scammers are harder to spot, and there is no easy way to identify them, all you can do is use your instincts and common sense, and DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

But a ground rule is: if you are looking for a Russian wife/partner, you must be prepared to travel to Russia to meet her. You also need to behave generously towards her; after all, you need to prove that you can support here (and her kids) if she migrates to your country. But if she turns out to be a professional gold-digger, which has never happened to me personally or anyone I know (but I know it does happen), you should try to be philosophical and treat it as an exotic trip to a foreign country, have fun anyway, and try not to waste too much money on her.

There are actually hundreds of perfectly nice Russian girls in Russia but you have to be prepared to go and get them. Chercher la femme. It worked for me.
2007-11-17, 01:04:51
anonymous from South Africa  
Eddie from Sweden...Thx bro for the info...Yet I wonder if she makes money? If you say that she is all over the net, people should see that she is a fake....Well Thx Anyway
2007-11-17, 04:29:22
Eddie from Sweden  
anonymous from South Africa

yes, it does seem surprising. This particular girl has her own website and the scammers steal her pics from it and use them for scamming. She's not a scammer herself, of course not. There's a link to her site somewhere on Delphi.

The problem is that guys don't use their common sense and send money without doing their homework properly. or they think with their dicks. All they need to do is trace the IP address and they would see that the 'girl' is not writing from where she claims she is. Or they can browse a few anti-scam sites.

Last year, a Yoshkar Ola scammer claimed to me that he could make 5000 US a month, which considering the average wage in Yoshkar Ola is 150-200 US means pleanty of guys fall for it.
You are on page 18 of 51, other pages: 1 2 3 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 48 49 50 51

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search