I did a little test with a new MySpace profile. On one month i get about 50 fake answers,.
Where ever they said they lived in the profiles they where all from Nigeria nad Ghana!!
So people avoid romance from that countrys:)
to anonymous from beligium:
I hate to tell you this but this has all of the classic signs of a scammer:
1. she / he has covered their bases from the ATK exotics porn sight that is is based out of FLorida...I bet that is where that pix is actually taken / FYI so is the BANG BROS porno company and a few others
2. Both parents are deceased so you cant trace her as easily / eliminating different options and choices to run a background check on her
3. 5 feet 7 inches is a common heighth that is used by scammers / for whatever reason - i think it is because alot of the scams are from a man with a woman (the same team) around that height - so when you ask them to send you clothes, shoes, jewelry - her physical dimensions add up
4. she / he sais: i like to football game (that is so stupidly obvious trying to sound foreign) - what football - soccer or american football ... they left out 'go to' / if you look at other sentences in her profile letter to you she / he has a better command of the english language
5. baby let me tell you something ... 'I dont believe in age in a relationship' - that part is scary bec they now have the ability to hustle any man at any age - that comment is bent to be a justification if they ever talk to a 90 year old guy wanting really to cheat him
6. '...not in the state right now'?... i think he / she means they are not in the UNITED STATES right now - so therefore can set you up for a VISA / PASSPORT / and AIRFARE back here to the USA
7. Add me to your yahoo messenger (classic scammer tactic) - so you therefore feel like you are talking to a real and true person / this way they can manipulate your feelings and make you feel guilty so when you get suspicious of her / him and question them they can get you for more money bec you made them feel so bad - the 'what you dont believe me ploy, I thought you loved me'...etc
Its all obvious to me this is a scammer / the same people(s) that are working the internet cafes in GHANA...or wanting you to think they are fron GHANA...either way dont send them a damn nickle - no money ...they are going to screw you
Avoid them now: we all want love but not like this - only date and help peole you have seen and touched / people in your own city
WAN-WAN...AGENT 86...OJAS...FRED...? ETC. What do you all think?
Informative ! I agree with your post.
Thank you for your efforts on here.
And I hope your informative post (above)
will be put this thread
''Primer for first time visitors (Dating Scams)'' on.
Your post will be very helpful to visitors on Delphi.
When I have read your post,
I laughed my head off !!
It is an African scammer's sign.
I think your post is a standard to find out the african scam or not on line.
I have an African pen-pal(she claims to be a Ghanaian),its name is '' Nana ''.
Nana said '' I love football ,especially Man U in England ''.
She said '' I love to watch the TV program UEFA Champions League(it is a football).''
Foot ball,,,,,it means not American football but soccer.
Nana said '' I am a teenager.'' and I said '' I already old man ''
but she said '''I dont believe in age in a relationship'''.
She gave me the Yahoo messanger .I said '' I don't have any Yahoo address.''
then she gave me the Google chat,,,,,,.
Finally Nana sent me her photo,please see '' Her '' !!!!!
Thank you gilligan !!
I appreciate your good job.
Your post is a good textbook to all !
Anon 2009-08-09, 16:56:07 (updated: 2009-08-09, 17:02:33) , I linked your informative article in the primer thread, for newbies http://www.delphifa..75#164193
It will be nice to have the full text with some initials / numbers you choose to sign.
It is good to talk to you again my friend. Thank you for the compliments but we are all in this thing together / huddled up aganst the cold winds of scamming. HAHA! If my posts can help anyone then thats allright by me. Yours has helped others Im sure. You do a great job as well. So what other place can you meet friends (thousands of miles away) and not have to be drunk at a bar?
Well Im sure you know by now but the lady pen-pal you have been googling 'chat' with is no other than Raven Riley (or someone using her picture of course). A long time ago that same person sent me a picture of themselves in a bikini and you could see the outside of her P____ down there / for real but it didnt look bad though (HAHAHA)
I dont want to dissappoint you but if you need to talk to her, see what her methods are now ok...bec there is so much publicity about her scamming that she has had to have changed the 'classic' way she is screwing people. The first time she first appeared to me was through the AFROROMANCE dating sight during which time I had just stopped communications with a Nigerian woman. Then all the sudden there popped up the RAVIN RILEY girl. The same one in your picture above. Whoever is using it is an amateur otherwise why would they not get a different girl / pix to use...or they are really arrogantly stupid, or young!!!
He / she has been from the following places (at least to me)
1. South Texas, USA
2. Pheonix, AZ USA
3. OHIO (I cant remember the city Columbus I think)
Each time the poor things parents had died. She had to go back to GHANA, etc.
The person doing this might work at a Melcombs department store in either Kumasi or ACCRA, GHANA. if it isnt the Nigerian connection.
The NANA name is a common name in GHANA so you cant trace it easily. Remember NANA Yeboah?, etc. There are even 'joke' names for Africen men named 'NANA' in GHANA as well.
I would need for you to tell me more so i could figure out / possibly confirm where the basic origin of where he / she and the story is coming from. But if it means staying on line chatting with her and you know you cant not get emotionally attached then please dont do it for me / RUN FORREST RUN!!! You will have plenty of rocks thrown at you eventually and you wont win!!! She is clever and will call you a scorpion and make you feel like shit bec you dont give her any money for her birthday / which is imminent. You are really just wanting to cuddle up to a nice young babe like her. Who wouldnt? You are human and they know this. But you will get screwed and not in the good way. You will get flat-ass broke from it!!
Dont give her money or get serious with her at all. The person in the photo has contacted me at least -3- times under different names. See the locations she has been from listed above.
Personally I would get the hell away from him / her. You are worth more than that.
And now my FRIEND it is time to leave / please feel free to go head and take my advice...It is correct!!!
'You have always been and so shall ever be my friend...' Said Spock to his Captain / I think Im getting closer to what Spock really said
I love to play w/ these 'rookies' (15 years in military intelligence). Of course, it's commonplace for a 27 year old hottie to instantly decide that I, a 63 year old former Army officer, would suddenly be her 'a'mor du jour'. Happens everyday, right? The most recent was firstname.lastname@example.org. Great pix of whoever they chose off of whatever modeling website. Uncanny resemblemce to Jaqueline Bissett when she was younger. I'll do her profile/description in one sentence: She'a a nurse from Maryland, suddenly living in Nigeria while traveling through Ghana and came to the continent where her late ex husband and her parents moved from the UK to start a business and now she's a school teacher. Make sense so far? 'She' hasn't got to the money part, yet. Here's a good way to get their number. Direct them to a website where you can obtain their IP address. In seconds, you can trace it to the place(s) of origin. The only reliable sites that are IMBRA compliant are both HQ'ed in the U.S and really do background checks. That's A Foreign Affair and Anastasia Date International. The rest of these sites (too many to name) are risky at best and I wouldn't trust anyone on there with my grandmother's paisley shawl.
anonymous from Saint Kitts and Nevis
PLEASE CHECK THE LINKS AT THESE E MAIL ADDRESSES...email@example.com.;
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. thanks very much these mails are pilling up everyday.they THEY COME THROUGH TAGGED AND NETLOG AND SUCH SITES.
anonymous from United States
Is this a scammer?
anonymous from United Kingdom
just posted my email address to aknown scammer what next?