DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Letters from dating scammer Natalya Protasowa in Moscow to Daniel in Venezuela

 

comments36 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (5 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

My address here (the flat i am renting)
Country : Russia, City : Moscow,
Address : Muromskaya 11 -17, post code (zip) 230780
Full Name Natalya Protasowa

She uses the email address sladik@outmaildirect.com


Content-type: text/html

Comments:

You are on page 1 of 3, other pages: [1] 2 3
2006-12-24, 11:53:59
anonymous from Venezuela  
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:18:58 +0500
From: sladik@outmaildirect.com
To: danielcastellan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re[8]: Chat?

Hello my dear xxxxxx
it is me again and I want you to know that you can't imagine how happy I am.
I have a schedule of my flight.you can't imagine how much crazy Moscow is. It is great fear to live here I think so!Our small town is
more friendly . well,about our business, I tasted my blood,such rule for foreign visitors wanting to visit your
country! Thanks God, I am in good health, all of my tests are all right,I only need some vitamins I think it
is the bad foods and long winters problem.I have to eat much more fruits and vegetables.The doctor said!
well,here is all info ,I do hope we will together in a few days! Info from agency!


INFORMATION MY FLIGHT FOR YOU !

Air France
AF 2545 Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation
Terminal 2 07:15
Charles De Gaulle (CDG), Paris, France
Terminal 2C 09:10

Air France
AF 460 Charles De Gaulle (CDG), Paris, France
Terminal 2F 10:35
Simon Bolivar (CCS), Caracas, Venezuela 14:20


Price: USD 1090.00+


Honey, I am so glad to see that I am almost near my goal,and our meeting wait for us.
I think I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there so long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.
it is not problem to wait there because I know that it is the end of my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some parfume)after
long jorney.I want you to see me in good shape! I think everything will be all right.Rather I am sure everything will be all right!.
My Dear, they have told in travel office that I have to show tickets when I will visit embassy after tomorrow before my flight.
People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally in your country and I have tickets with returning data.it is
very strong rule. I have some money but my flight from Novosibirsk to Moscow costed so much(about 500$)
because so many kilometrs from there to Moscow. I didn't guess that tickets costs so much. and I have to book tickets till in less than 2 days ,
because of my interview. I have not written date of flight because I do not have all money to the ticket.
as soon as I will have all money and I will buy the ticket I shall write to you date of flight.
I will buy the ticket on this flight. May be you could borrow some money?
I am sure I will be able to return it back in a few weeks after my arriving I will earn some money and at
first to return all money to you.
I also have not written this date of the flight because I yet have not bought the ticket,
but if you will borrow to me money I will fly on this flight, in most nearest day,
this flight flies almost each day.
in Agency they have told me that you may send it by Western Union. It is pretty easy to use.
The guy from the agency explained to me how their system works. It is instant worldwide money transfer system.
All you need is my name and my surname to send me the money. Once you do this ,
I'll be able to pickup the money in any local Western Unuion office in Moscow. We need to do it pretty fast, because we have no time till my intervew,
if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!
I have about 500 US dollars yet and I think I need about 600 US dollars from your side with all travel needs and living
here till my flight!If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer than three months,maximum I can stay about 6 months for
first time! We should change only the date of my returning flight. Or I can return earlier if something is wrong!
Here is more info about Western Union. You find any local Western Union agent, go there and send money to my name.
Western Union will ask you for my full name and address in Moscow where I am staying at. Once you give them all the info they will initiate the transfer.
In just less than 10 minutes I will be able to pick the money up at any Western Union agent here in moscow.


You will send me transfer info and MTCN( money transfer control number )
I will get cash. So I will need your full name and your address + the control number of the transfer. (MTCN)
Kiss you many times ,I am tired today,you know it is hard enough to be in foreign city. So many different emotions .
Kiss you many times! Natalya! see you soon!


Ah, silly me. Nearly forgot to give you my full name info and my address.


My address here (the flat i am renting)
Country : Russia, City : Moscow,
Address : Muromskaya 11 -17, post code (zip) 230780
Full Name Natalya Protasowa(right writting in English)


I am sorry to send so dry letter but it seems to me I am like any drunker I have lost my mind and my head works so badly,see you tomorrow. I am
sorry to make so many problems for you I only hope that you will be not disappoined to meet me.

>    

Hi my beutyfull lady how have you been?? I see that you say very deep words, for me is not easy because my english is not good than you, I want to know some thing, Where did you learn english you write very very well, I would like to write the english like you, the few world that I know are tecnical worlds, you know some thing, if any moment I late for anwser is because I am busy for my jog, I spend a lot time in he company how you see I work for maintenace department and ever endind the year tha plant stop operation for maintenance and in this moment I am full work, I want to coment some thing you are trying to move out of your contry because you want to do some diferent in your life, I see you are very beutyfull gilrs and you have to be carefully because thare are a lot people that are no good in all develop contry have the same problem like Moscu, a lot traffic, polution and others and is axactly you hate, you know some thing in my day off I am workin in my bussines I have somo partner they are my friends, and we work with real state that is and excelent job because you win a lot money you coud do the same try to meet with some friend and making some busines, I recomend read book about real state, I going to recomend a book is famous in all the world rich dad poor dad for Robert Kiyosaki try to find in the internet is a good book my economical life change after I read this book it excellent, another thong I want to coment why I late answer if because I am reparing my house, in the last mail I send a picture of mi in m house is in complete desorden, sorry for that, well my beuty gilr, I hope to know about you soom kisses and stronger hag





Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:27:01 +0500
From: sladik@outmaildirect.com
To: danielcastellan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re[6]: Chat?



Hello my dear!
I WRITE TO YOU AGAIN MY LOVED!
I am grateful to destiny and the curiosity that we now can communicate.
I remember, how I terribly was nervous when the first races wrote to you.
I expected a meeting with the person, and I am waited by the true angel!
When I shall approach to you, and you will look at me …
at me will intercept breath, heart will stand, knees will be knocked down, and in a breast becomes warm.
I will sink in a heavenly sight of the finest eyes in the world!...for our short correspondence
I have understood the Daniel, that have fallen in love with you.
When I went to Moscow hardly trusted, that all this has taken place, that it has taken place with me!
But, only having arrived, has realized it on the present!!!.
I am in love with your fine words, in your sight in our future, in a name – in you such what you are.
It is terrible and madly good me simultaneously. Heart knocks on breasts, the soul sings, and ideas fly in clouds.
I shall be happy with you. It is rather happy.
Mine heart happily it is in a cradle of the most gentle words, and it likes.
Loves clean, light, not exacting love. To it is not necessary anything except for opportunity to be near to loved.
And it is necessary for me … to be near to you, to feel heat of your body,
tenderness of your hands, to feel your stupefying smell, to thaw in your embraces, to feel taste of your kisses.
At me necessity to fall asleep and wake up near to you has appeared,
to caress you and to understand that to you pleasantly that I do.
To me to like to relax in your hands and with gratitude to accept that happiness which you give me.
« The life is one. Also it would be desirable to live it so that it was not painfully hurt for aimlessly lived years ».
Now I cannot present, how I could so for a long time to live without you?!
And how to live in general without you?
I have very strongly got used to you, to your letters radiating pleasure and tenderness, to your words tender and pleasant.
Still never, before correspondence with you, I could not feel heat and pleasure in soul only that someone who can is simple write some warm and tender words.
You to yourself at all do not imagine, as far as it is good me from idea, that we shall soon meet!
I would like to be pleased together with you when at you all is good, to long, when something is impossible, to feel the necessary person in your life.
You - the most good, light, kind, that happened with me lately. No. Not so. Not lately, and in general in my life.
« The life is that happens with us while we plan on the future ».
The love is omnipotent and boundless, its force does not depend on a season, an epoch, technical progress …
Hearts meet – and the feeling, beautiful flashes, deep and comprehensive so was and will be always …
Loved if the Sun suddenly will cease to shine - you will warm me better it.
If suddenly stars will hide for the Moon - you will manage to present me such romanticism which and did not dream them.
If the Seas will spread and - we shall come up Oceans, because we TOGETHER.
If on the Earth do not remain drops of water - we shall get drunk Love Each other.
Believe me, Loved, only with you Stars and Oceans smile to us the Sun.
And while we together, any elements will not separate us.
Because we with you – the strongest elements from all elements.
I Love you! And for this reason I Love all around – I see the Life, I feel it Warmly and Happiness.
My sun, my gentle, I Love you! « I love you not for the one who you, and for the one who I, when I with you ».
What can I make, that it has not ended?


Natalya


You wrote



Hi natalya I real dont know what to say, I see that you are decide leave your contry, I know is not easy decition, I can tell you I live in a big city exactly Valencia is near of Caracas more or less 2 hour and half by car. Caracas is tha capital of my contry, how I told you the main languages is the spanish, what can I say about me, I am 177 cm tall and my wegth is about 87 Kg, I am ever working all day I have nice car and small house and is close my work, I dont have children yet, I only have a dog and one cat, I have a younger brother too he is 24 years old, I drink whisky only in meeting witn my friends, I never like drunk, and I am not rude with womens. I want to tell you some thing and is in my contry there are a lot politics problems, I really dont recomend to come here, some times ago I wanted to leave from my contry for thast problems, but I canґt, i would like to see you face to face you are really beutyfull and drinking ones coffes and talk, well a have to let you see you soom kisses




Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:05:34 +0500
From: sladik@outmaildirect.com
To: danielcastellan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re[4]: Chat?





Hello my dear xxxxxxxx, thank you for your answer!
At first I think I have to say that I am new in internet and I have only good intentions.
you should know that I am not very good writer in english, please be patient to read my
messages and see many mistakes. to be fair I don't know what you want to know about me,in principle
I am usual girl.I think I should tell you about me, my interests,tastes and hobbies.I think I will tell you
about things I want to know about you and you will know my future questions.
I am 25 years old,my birthday is 21 april 1981. I so much don't want to get older ,when I can see old women I am
getting crazy to think that it is my future .I do all the best to keep my youth and I keep my body well.In spite of all
difficultes here I am trying to be in good condition and I do a lot of exercises to be in good shape!
I am about 172 cm tall (5.6) and my weight is about 56 kg. I've been told I look well enough ,
and I think that all women have own beaty. I have never been married and I don`t have children.
I have one youngest sisters and it is great problem for us because we have only two rooms flat.you can't imagine what does it mean to be born
in small town in Russia,there are not any chances to live well,to get a good job.All young people leave towns to search
great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them there. I want to leave Russia,I know it sounds ugly but I know that I
will be lost here like many young girls before me. It is not place to grow children and have stable future.I want to meet my right man .
I think in future I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate. My mother is my great problem too,she has a great dream to see me
married and she wants to make me happy but I think it is only my business I am not a little child. She tells me every day
that I should get married very soon... To be fair I am not sure I am able to explain all in first message I
want to say so much! I just want you to know that I am not afraid to work,I am fairly goal
oriented and I am sure you will be not disappoined to meet me in real life.I am going to spend three months
abroad to work in any good place,agency promises to help me because it is only the way I can leave Russia.I will have all documents
to travel in a few days and i will travel to moscow then,from moscow I will travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work,
if you don't mind to meet me please tell me the name of your city and nearest international airport! I will book my flight from moscow!
I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I know that it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I meat my real love.
I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me and my man there. I don't smoke,I tried to smoke when I was younger.
I may have a glass of red dry vine,sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have.
My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.I am not a little girl and I know that at first almost all men look
at body ,legs and face.God created males such persons. Well,I think I am lost in my letter,I am not sure you
understand my goals,please feel free to ask.
I live in Russia,town Berdsk, Mira street 7-19,it is near big city Novosibirsk.
My town is rather far from Moscow. Moscow is a capital of my country. I want you to reply if you understand my mind,my intentions,my soul,if
not please reply too, I will continue my searching. Well, I will close this letter,I think you are tired to read
it.and If you think that I should write shorter letters please tell me. I write from internet cafe in
Novosibirsk because there are not cafes and possibility to use internet in my small town,we have 4 digital phone number and we
can't call abroad.Even to call in any big town here in Russia I have to order the call in advance.and I would like to say
please don't worry if I keep silence sometimes I have no time to
travel ,it is about 1 hour 25 minutes by bus from my town till Novosibirsk
Please tell me more about you,your tastes,likes and dislikes .also I have a few impotant questions do you
like strong drinks too much?can you be very drunk?very ofthen?can you be rude with women?
Well,I have to stop or I will write without ending.Kiss you !see you later. In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and
more details about my trip and work. I will miss you, your Natalya.



You wrote




>     Hello Natalya, how you see my real name is Daniel, my english is not good, because in my contry speak spanish, remember that, I told you I am from Venezuela Iam electronic tecnitian and I work in a glass plant we made bottes for beer wines and others, I have 12 years working in that company actualy iam 31 years old, I like a lot write to you because I can pratice my english, I can to kwow how you are, so 3 years ago I was in USA for busines, exactly in Toledo ohio, is a nice contry, well a have to let you for a while, because i have to work, regards and kiss




> Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:00:43 +0500
> From: sladik@outmaildirect.com
> To: danielcastellan@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re[2]: Chat?
>
> Hello stranger
> I am so happy to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
> It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
> I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
> The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
> I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain from first time but
> I want you to know my plans.I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest
> me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
> So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any town of your area,agency will only help me
> to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. My best friend last year met the man from
> the USA when she worked there for 12 months, too.
> She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
> She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
> It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,I am lost here,and I think that I
> look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
> nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love
> and tenderness,I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and
> I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why I am going to go through the same way.
> Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
> I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I
> have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get
> to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
> I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
> I wrote to you with amanda@fasthostdns.info
> Now I write you from my personal mailbox sladik@outmaildirect.com, please write me back here and here only. I will be checking it often.
> Kiss you , Natalya (this is my real name)!
>
> You wrote
>
> >
> > Hello Amanda thank you for write, my name is Daniel i am not
> > from california, i am from Venezuela am 31 and I had lived all my
> > life in venezuela, how about your contry (russia)
>
>

>
> > From: Amanda@fasthostdns.info
> > Subject: Chat?
> > To: cool_man92@hotmail.com
> > Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 21:32:32 -0800
>
> >
>
> > Hey There From California..My Name is Amanda, I am bored wanna chat?
> > I am 25 5'9 125lbs. I just moved to the USA from Russia
> > How about you?
>
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Angelica Semenova from Cheboksary, Russia



Keywords:
2006-12-24, 11:54:44
anonymous from Venezuela  

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Natalia Kovalewa from Olkha or Novosibirsk, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalia Sokolova from Yakutsk, Russia (modified photo)



Keywords: platinum blonde lawn blue top car
2006-12-24, 11:55:25
anonymous from Venezuela  

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Yuliya Goncharova (modified photo)



Keywords: lime bikini
2006-12-24, 11:56:05
anonymous from Venezuela  
2007-01-01, 15:35:09
anonymous from United States  
She is something to look at.To bad all the scammers the fun out of it for people who are looking for true love.You do not have to leave home to meet this type of person. It also looks like they use MSN messenger .Surprizing how many misdelivered letters show up.
They should be honest and see what happens. It also sounds like the scammers have all the money they will ever need.
This image was also posted here:
Letters from dating scammer Natalya Protasowa in Moscow to Daniel in Venezuela



Keywords:
2007-01-01, 15:35:46
anonymous from United States  
She is something to look at.To bad all the scammers the fun out of it for people who are looking for true love.You do not have to leave home to meet this type of person. It also looks like they use MSN messenger .Surprizing how many misdelivered letters show up.
They should be honest and see what happens. It also sounds like the scammers have all the money they will ever need.
This image was also posted here:
Letters from dating scammer Natalya Protasowa in Moscow to Daniel in Venezuela



Keywords:
2007-01-04, 04:23:28
[hidden] from United Kingdom  
rating
Well.....I think it's the same girl so here another picture for the album.

I was really amused that 'she' actually wrote back, as I only commanded (!) a picture of here in my first replay. Nothing more and nothing else. Does 'she' really think she can convince people after such an email with a long email and such a picture? A picture of a far to good looking girl to be really without a future in Russia.

A really amusing part of her letter was the following:
'I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness,I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life!'

Well...I am going for the complete collection of pictures....If I get any other then already posted, I will put them on here.....

Kind regards,

TazzD


Keywords:
2007-01-04, 10:25:27
anonymous from Italy  
BE CAREFUL DON'T GIVE MONEY TO EKATERINA ROMANENKO ALEXANDROVNA SOROKINA SHE IS ONLY PITY BITCH: katesweet77@mail.ru katerinaloved77@mail.ru katerinalove77@mail.ru ekaterinasorokina@yahoo.com katerinasweet77@mail.ru ksenprincess@yahoo.com
2007-01-05, 09:39:04
anonymous from United States  
same person different name as Nataliga
2007-01-05, 12:07:03
anonymous from United States  
here's another one, hope this bitch fall in love with somebody who later treat her like shit,and give her a life of hell .
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Natalja (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalja Ryzhikowa from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalia Sokolova from Yakutsk, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalya from Osinniki, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalja Ryzhikowa from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalia Sokolova from Yakutsk, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalja Ryzhikowa from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalja Ryzhikowa from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Yuliya Goncharova (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalja Kovaleva from Mogocha near Chita in Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Irina from Chita, Russia (modified photo)
Letters from dating scammer Natalya Protasowa in Moscow to Daniel in Venezuela (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalja Ryzhikowa from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalja Ryzhikowa from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Angelica Semenova from Cheboksary, Russia (modified photo)



Keywords: green bench blonde black boots snow blue jeans fur coat
2007-01-05, 12:24:05
anonymous from United States  
I have been getting emails with the same name Natalya Protasowa. I have been chatting with her for a couple of week now. She asked for $600 to help out with the plane tickets and also later she wanted $2000 to have so she can show the embassy that she has money to take care of herself. I got most of the same pictures shown on this page. She wanted a MTCN( money transfer control number ), so I gave her a fake name and address and a fake 10 digit MTCN to mess with her. she was using the same email address: sladik@outmaildirect.com. She seem to be getting around. She is among the list of women scams on the www.anti-scam.org web site. She also is list in Dating World (www.dating-world.net) under another name. I tried to report her as a scammer, but they want me to prove it by giving them her email address. She has so many email addresses, I guanantee it probably will not match.
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Natalia Sokolova from Yakutsk, Russia
Dating scammer Natalia Kovalewa from Olkha or Novosibirsk, Russia (modified photo)
Letters by dating scammer Olga Patsyuk from Saransk, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalia Kovalewa from Olkha or Novosibirsk, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalia Tregoubova from Moscow or Yakutsk, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalia Kovalewa from Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Yuliya Goncharova (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalia Kovalewa from Olkha or Novosibirsk, Russia (modified photo)



Keywords: platinum blonde bed sofa blue jeans shorts
2007-01-05, 16:24:04
anonymous from United States  
Ok fellas, she is trying to get all the money she can, I have recieved 2 e-mails from her and 3 pics, after the first e-mail i told her I knew who she was and not to e-mail me again, she obviously can't read, cause she sent me another e-mail. Her is the one I got which is the exact letter that is at the top of this page...


Hello my dear (my name), thank you for your answer!
At first I think I have to say that I am new in internet and I have only good
intentions.
you should know that I am not very good writer in english, please be patient to
read my
messages and see many mistakes. to be fair I don't know what you want to know
about me,in principle
I am usual girl.I think I should tell you about me, my interests,tastes and
hobbies.I think I will tell you
about things I want to know about you and you will know my future questions.
I am 25 years old,my birthday is 21 april 1981. I so much don't want to get
older ,when I can see old women I am
getting crazy to think that it is my future .I do all the best to keep my youth
and I keep my body well.In spite of all
difficultes here I am trying to be in good condition and I do a lot of exercises
to be in good shape!
I am about 172 cm tall (5.6) and my weight is about 56 kg. I've been told I look
well enough ,
and I think that all women have own beaty. I have never been married and I don`t
have children.
I have one youngest sisters and it is great problem for us because we have only
two rooms flat.you can't imagine what does it mean to be born
in small town in Russia,there are not any chances to live well,to get a good
job.All young people leave towns to search
great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them there. I want to leave
Russia,I know it sounds ugly but I know that I
will be lost here like many young girls before me. It is not place to grow
children and have stable future.I want to meet my right man .
I think in future I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate. My mother
is my great problem too,she has a great dream to see me
married and she wants to make me happy but I think it is only my business I am
not a little child. She tells me every day
that I should get married very soon... To be fair I am not sure I am able to
explain all in first message I
want to say so much! I just want you to know that I am not afraid to work,I am
fairly goal
oriented and I am sure you will be not disappoined to meet me in real life.I am
going to spend three months
abroad to work in any good place,agency promises to help me because it is only
the way I can leave Russia.I will have all documents
to travel in a few days and i will travel to moscow then,from moscow I will
travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work,
if you don't mind to meet me please tell me the name of your city and nearest
international airport! I will book my flight from moscow!
I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I know that
it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I meat my real
love.
I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me and my
man there. I don't smoke,I tried to smoke when I was younger.
I may have a glass of red dry vine,sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take
care of my body and face. I know it is all I have.
My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.I am not a little girl
and I know that at first almost all men look
at body ,legs and face.God created males such persons. Well,I think I am lost in
my letter,I am not sure you
understand my goals,please feel free to ask.
I live in Russia,town Vengerovo, Lukina street 3-7,it is near big city
Novosibirsk.
My town is rather far from Moscow. Moscow is a capital of my country. I want you
to reply if you understand my mind,my intentions,my soul,if
not please reply too, I will continue my searching. Well, I will close this
letter,I think you are tired to read
it.and If you think that I should write shorter letters please tell me. I write
from internet cafe in
Novosibirsk because there are not cafes and possibility to use internet in my
small town,we have 4 digital phone number and we
can't call abroad.Even to call in any big town here in Russia I have to order
the call in advance.and I would like to say
please don't worry if I keep silence sometimes I have no time to
travel ,it is about 1 hour 25 minutes by bus from my town till Novosibirsk
Please tell me more about you,your tastes,likes and dislikes .also I have a few
impotant questions do you
like strong drinks too much?can you be very drunk?very ofthen?can you be rude
with women?
Well,I have to stop or I will write without ending.Kiss you !see you later. In
my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and
more details about my trip and work. I will miss you, your Natalya.

lol..good lord she ain't even original...
here is what I sent her..I killed her with a little kindness ain't that a bitch..
Honey look here, I found pictures of you on a web site that says you try to scam men out of money.
The exact e-mail you sent me is posted on the site by a different man. I am sorry you feel the need to scam for money, who knows, you may make a lot of money doing it. But, it is wrong. One day you will see that, maybe when you are old and grey and have no one. Maybe you will be filthy rich from your scam. I don't know. What I do know is I send no money to any one I do not personally know. I wish you the best, you should really turn your life around and stop scamming men. You do not have a clue how well off you would be here in the USA and you wouldn't have to steal money from people.
I am truly sorry you are a thief, you should stop that way of life. Karma will get you sooner or later and you will regret what you have done. And have you ever thought what might happen if you scammed a man that has a little power..He might have you hunted down and put in prison or worse.
You have no morals and a bad character, all you have, for now, is beauty and that fades with time. I am far better that you and have more class in my pinky finger that you will ever have.
From all us men in the US..Fuck you and fuck off.........

Oh, Have a nice day!
Sincerely
XXXX






Keywords:
2007-01-05, 16:26:24
anonymous from United States  
2007-01-06, 03:41:47
anonymous from Australia  
I have recently come across a stray e-mail curious to know what it was I replied. The response was so what seemed rubbish I decided to 'google' a few things from the e-mail and found this, I will add the there is a new e-mail 'roza@outmaidirect.com' I will leace photos of what has been sent. These people just pis me off

Cam
Australia
2007-01-06, 11:45:57
anonymous from Canada  
rating
Ha ha I know this chick was some sort of scammer got an email that read:

'Hey There From California..My Name is Amanda, I am bored wanna chat?
I am 25 5'9 125lbs. I just moved to the USA from Russia
How about you?'
From:Amanda@fasthostdns.info

Just put her email in google and this site popped up lol! Wow shes hot, but she wont get me!
Hmmmm i think i'm going to F*** with her see if she likes it!
Thanks or the info about her even thow I was not going to reply but I will now!
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Natalia Kovalewa from Russia



Keywords: junk
You are on page 1 of 3, other pages: [1] 2 3

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search