DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Olen'ka

 

comments42 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (5 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Olen'ka


Email: olga.mam@mail.ru


Address:
She gave an address,
I think it is fake.


Other Comments:
She was listed on bride.ru,
then she removed her profile.
she claims she is a governess in some
house, and her owners are kind.
then her dad visits her and gives news that her aunt
at Cheboksary wants to make her the legal heir to
all her fortunes, and continues her correspondence.
but the IP address when she supposed to go out of city
and wrote to me did not differ from her usual IP address.

I post her photos. She became defensive when I found out she
writes to me again by mistake her first introduction letter ! and she also repeated some letters in-between, i was naive I should have
known ! Besides which russian girl can write in such perfect english ?!!
a typical letter:
----------------------------------------------
My darling Raj!!!
I do not know why you are so long be silent and do not answer my
letters... But I hope that with you all well.
I very much experience. Me removed bad dreams...
But I hope that at you all well.
Can be, you simply do not have time to answer me?
Can be, you had problems?
And can be, you have found other woman and do not want to have more
with me any attitudes???
Write me please.
Do not make me painfully!!!!
From this silence me is even worse! This silence presses on heart and
does not give me even to breathe....
I shall wait your letter with huge impatience.
With tenderness and sincerity only your Olga.
---------------------------------------------
another one from her:


show details
Apr 9
Love of all my life!
Charming angel of my heart!
Fine king of my dreams!
My lovely future husband Raj!!!
I hope that you have well lead these days off...? Than you were
engaged? You recollected your lovely Olga...? I hope that yes.
My love, today I again work. But I again cannot think about work,
because you are always in my ideas and in my heart! My life belongs to
you!!! Without you my life is not meaningful.
In fact, I love you so strongly....
I cannot live without your love, without your fine letters. Because I
very strongly miss you...
You became for me air. And now I cannot live without you!
But I am very glad that you are in my life! In fact, I waited you all
my life! You have learned me to love! With you I can be happy! You are
the man of Raj my life!!!
My darling ЖЖЖЖ, never forget about me!!!
My love, yesterday I went to church. I prayed for you. I asked the God
that he stored you from all misfortunes and temptations. I asked that
time went more quickly. Because I am tired to wait... I am tired from
melancholy and loneliness. I want to feel myself the happy woman! But
I can be happy only with you.
IN FACT I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY STRONGLY!!!
My lovely, I so want to be with you as soon as possible...
My lovely future husband, at us spring. The snow has almost thawn. The
sun shines. The temperature has raised up to above zero marks. But
anybody and nothing can not to warm me... I am cold and alone! Because
we with you are not together...
I so want to embrace you. I want to touch you. I want to feel smell of
your body. I want to look to you in eyes. I want to kiss you. I want
to tell as strongly I love you! I want to nestle you, to take you for
a hand and never release you from my embraces...
It is my most treasured dream!
But I very much hope that soon all ours with you dreams become
reality. And then we with you shall be the happiest people in this
huge world. In fact it so will be, my lovely Raj?
Love mine, I hope that my bad dream never becomes reality!!! In fact,
I trust you. I trust in our love! I so want that we with you were
together as soon as possible...
My darling, now I should go. I should work.
But I shall think and miss you....
I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY STRONGLY!!!
With hugest love your future wife Olga.
------------------------------------------------------

If anyone knows about her, you can confirm my observations. I am 99 percent sure she is a scammer, guys. I got onto her even before she made any request for money ! Sure saved me a lot of time in unecessary correspondence !! These scammers sure suck up your time and emotions !!!!

Her original profile was on http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/ladies/487/487467P1.html and she removed it when I said I knew she was a scammer and I received her introduction letter from that site a second time !


Raj


Content-type: text/html

Comments:

You are on page 1 of 3, other pages: [1] 2 3
2007-04-30, 16:07:05   (updated: )
[hidden] from India  

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Olen'ka



Keywords:
2007-04-30, 16:07:05   (updated: )
[hidden] from India  

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Olen'ka



Keywords:
2007-04-30, 16:07:05   (updated: )
[hidden] from India  



Keywords:
2007-04-30, 23:40:14
anonymous from United States  
Raj,You need to post the header's with the letter's so the IP addy's can be seen and if/what the mass-mailer is.If you have the 'home' address post it fake or not.All that is needed so when the site is crawled it will show up in a web search.{Google}
2007-05-01, 09:49:05
anonymous  
Its Raj here again,

One more letter from Olga.mam
---------------
Love of all my life!!!
My beloved Raj!!!
I hope that at you today good day and that you remember your lovely
Olga...?
Love mine, today I has woken up in awful mood... I roared all morning.
Because at night me has dreamed such terrible dream.... I roared even
in a dream.
My darling Raj, with you all is good???
My lovely, me has dreamed that you married on other woman.... Me has
dreamed that I was on your wedding. I stood among invited and looked
as you marry on other woman. I wanted will cry, but at I was not
voices. I wanted to go, but my legs did not go. I stood as paralyses
and looked at you... I could roar only. I so strongly roared. I stood
and saw as you kiss other woman and my heart was broken off on a part.
My darling Raj, tell that it is a lie!!! Swear me!
Swear that you do not have other women!
Swear that you love only me!!!
If you will throw me, I shall die! Because I can not live without you!
In fact, you possess my heart!!! In fact, I so strongly love you!!!
My lovely, now I should work. But I cannot... Because I constantly
think about this dream.... I till now sit and roar. I cannot will calm
down.
Love mine, promise that you will not throw me....
My lovely Raj, tell that you love me!!! Swear me!!!
I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY STRONGLY!!!
Do not do me painfully, I beg you...
I shall wait your letter with huge impatience.
With love and tenderness your and only your Olga.
------------------------------------------------


Keywords:
2007-05-01, 10:25:16
anonymous  
Hi Guys, about Olga alias Olen'ka she calls herself, I give the headers with her last email:
------------------------------
Delivered-To: rajxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.114.190.16 with SMTP id n16cs316651waf;
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 04:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.66.242.20 with SMTP id p20mr3553006ugh.1177155690889;
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 04:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <olga.mam@mail.ru>
Received: from mx27.mail.ru (mx27.mail.ru [194.67.23.64])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c25si2576447ika.2007.04.21.04.41.29;
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 04:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of olga.mam@mail.ru designates 194.67.23.64 as permitted sender)
Received: from [217.107.237.126] (port=28449 helo=[217.107.237.126])
by mx27.mail.ru with asmtp
id 1HfDxx-000JHM-00
for rajxxxx@gmail.com; Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:41:25 +0400
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:45:14 +0400
From: Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>
Reply-To: Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <4122239343.20070421154514@mail.ru>
To: Raj <rajxxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What for you again offend me???
I have removed my profile myself!!!
I do not understand where you could see me??? You can send me this
address?
I always concerned to you fairly and sincerely!! But you correspond
with many girls... And I know it!!!
---------------------------------------------

HERE IS HER PREVIOUS LETTER:
---------------------------------------

Delivered-To: rajXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.114.185.18 with SMTP id i18cs354615waf;
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 05:37:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.82.107.15 with SMTP id f15mr676707buc.1176899825056;
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 05:37:05 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <olga.mam@mail.ru>
Received: from mx33.mail.ru (mx33.mail.ru [194.67.23.194])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w5si81710mue.2007.04.18.05.36.58;
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 05:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of olga.mam@mail.ru designates 194.67.23.194 as permitted sender)
Received: from [217.107.237.57] (port=41752 helo=[217.107.237.57])
by mx33.mail.ru with asmtp
id 1He9P0-0004da-00
for rajXXX@gmail.com; Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:36:53 +0400
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:34:58 +0400
From: Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>
Reply-To: Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <2970121765.20070418143458@mail.ru>
To: Raj <rajXXX@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I understand that you trust nobody. But why you have started to offend
me? In fact we with you are almost unfamiliar!!!
Your money are not necessary to me!!!
I always myself achieve all!!!
If you will not offend more me write.
Olga.

MY LETTER:
------------
Raj    
to Olen`ka
show details
Apr 18    
Olga,

The tone and your speech is different now !
Indeed we are unfamiliar ! because we didnt meet !
You know this very well !
yet you put words like love etc in your letter !

You are so hypocritical !

I found you out, so now you are angry !

your name after your name change is already in a scam database ! how
is this possible, when only recently you changed your name ?

The email administration of the internet confirmed to mr that you
never used different city/ computer when you write to me from your
aunt ! you were writing from the same city.

You will not achieve anything, dishonesty is not cleverness ! your
culture and habits of thinking are totally wrong ! I transfer your
recent letters and photos too to the anti-scam database, to protect
others from you.


Raj
---------------------------
To Olga
Reply        
   
    from         Raj <rajXXX@gmail.com>         Apr 12 , 2007    
to         Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>        
date         Apr 12, 2007 8:58 PM        
subject         To Olga        
mailed-by         gmail.com        
Dear Olga,

I received this email today from you. I think you are writing to all
the men. Please explain. I have two friends on this website, and they
too received your letter and told of their experience with .

Raj

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bride.ru : letter from #487467 to #213174 Inbox
robot@bride.ru <robot@bride.ru> Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 5:45 AM
To: rajXXX@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
External images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from robot@bride.ru

Hello,

This letter sent you by Olga #487467 through our mailing program.
Do not hit reply button!
To respond please use Olga's email address olga.mam@mail.ru



Greetings!

Can be, I have disturbed you the mine letter … Forgive, if
I occupy your free time. Simply I have paid attention to
your profile. Can be, it is my destiny … and can be, my
intuition deceives me. I do not know.

Can be, you can answer me this question?

I am the usual girl at which usual grey life with all its
positive and negative moments. But it can will be better.
You see , each person aspires to the best. I too want to be
happy. I want that with me will be

The favorite person, to which I will present all caress
and tenderness.

Can be, this person is you?

Only time and life can give us answers to these questions.

But I shall be very glad if you will answer me.

With huge impatience I shall wait your letter. Write me:
<olga.mam@mail.ru>

Sincerely O.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 4/8/07, Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru> wrote:
> Love of all my life!
> Charming angel of my heart!
> Fine king of my dreams!
> My lovely future husband Raj!!!
> I hope that you have well lead these days off...? Than you were
> engaged? You recollected your lovely Olga...? I hope that yes.
> My love, today I again work. But I again cannot think about work,
> because you are always in my ideas and in my heart! My life belongs to
> you!!! Without you my life is not meaningful.
> In fact, I love you so strongly....
> I cannot live without your love, without your fine letters. Because I
> very strongly miss you...
> You became for me air. And now I cannot live without you!
> But I am very glad that you are in my life! In fact, I waited you all
> my life! You have learned me to love! With you I can be happy! You are
> the man of Raj my life!!!
> My darling ЖЖЖЖ, never forget about me!!!

(HEY GUYS !! THATS A CLUE I MISSED BEFORE ! SEE THE XXXX ABOVE, IT IS A FORM LETTER THAT NEVER GOT SUBSTITURED !!!!)
> My love, yesterday I went to church. I prayed for you. I asked the God
> that he stored you from all misfortunes and temptations. I asked that
> time went more quickly. Because I am tired to wait... I am tired from
> melancholy and loneliness. I want to feel myself the happy woman! But
> I can be happy only with you.
> IN FACT I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY STRONGLY!!!
> My lovely, I so want to be with you as soon as possible...
> My lovely future husband, at us spring. The snow has almost thawn. The
> sun shines. The temperature has raised up to above zero marks. But
> anybody and nothing can not to warm me... I am cold and alone! Because
> we with you are not together...
> I so want to embrace you. I want to touch you. I want to feel smell of
> your body. I want to look to you in eyes. I want to kiss you. I want
> to tell as strongly I love you! I want to nestle you, to take you for
> a hand and never release you from my embraces...
> It is my most treasured dream!
> But I very much hope that soon all ours with you dreams become
> reality. And then we with you shall be the happiest people in this
> huge world. In fact it so will be, my lovely Raj?
> Love mine, I hope that my bad dream never becomes reality!!! In fact,
> I trust you. I trust in our love! I so want that we with you were
> together as soon as possible...
> My darling, now I should go. I should work.
> But I shall think and miss you....
> I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY STRONGLY!!!
> With hugest love your future wife Olga.
----------------------------
Delivered-To: rajXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.114.185.18 with SMTP id i18cs120491waf;
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.82.191.3 with SMTP id o3mr544685buf.1176722671081;
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <olga.mam@mail.ru>
Received: from mx27.mail.ru (mx27.mail.ru [194.67.23.64])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y37si12323726iky.2007.04.16.04.24.29;
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of olga.mam@mail.ru designates 194.67.23.64 as permitted sender)
Received: from [217.107.237.214] (port=54503 helo=[217.107.237.214])
by mx27.mail.ru with asmtp
id 1HdPJo-0005tx-00
for rajXXX@gmail.com; Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:24:26 +0400
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:24:17 +0400
From: Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>
Reply-To: Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <134785881296.20070416112417@mail.ru>
To: Raj <rajXXX@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

COME!!!!
I WILL WAIT YOU!

OLGA
-------------------------------

Raj    
to Olen`ka
Apr 17, 2007    
Thanks Olya,

I also suggest that if you can find a internet center with a webcam
you can use it and we can see each other and it will be better.

I had enough with the russian men already, and so the same with my
friends, these men write with the womens photos, for making money.

they waste our time.


Raj
-----------------------------------
   
    from         Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>         hide details     Apr 13    
reply-to         Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>        
to         Raj <rajXXX@gmail.com>        
date         Apr 13, 2007 1:57 PM        
mailed-by         mail.ru        
My darling, I cannot understand anything!!! I think that someone has
cracked my password and uses my name!!! I not know that to me do!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raj    
to Olen`ka


hi olya
this is confusing.

Who are you really ? I hope it is not the russian man who writes with
the womans photo - they do it as a business , my friend tells me.
later, he said, they ask money, and disappear, it happened to him
twice !

i think i have to meet you to have confidence !


Raj
---------------------------------
Raj    
to Olen`ka
show details
Apr 22    
Olga,

I do not wish to argue with you.
I have not seen you, so I have no confidence that you are what you say.
You only sent letters to many men and I got again from you the
introduction letter, which I sent you copy.

You are duplicating the letters without a membership on bride.ru, you
have some software on your computer that allows you to do this, since
you removed your profile on bride.ru, buy still the letters you send
to the men says it is from mailing robot. A simple girl like you
cannot do this. I know this. So you are someone else, working it as a
business.

You get photos of attractive women and use it to write to men, try to
develop a relationship, and then ask for money for passport, travel
documents etc to meet in their country. We are getting hundreds of
letters like this !!!!!!!!!!!! We are sick of these letters which are
not genuine or from good people.

Do not write to me again


Raj
--------------------------
Delivered-To: rajXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.114.185.14 with SMTP id i14cs62097waf;
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:56:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.67.19.20 with SMTP id w20mr9940575ugi.1173459368796;
Fri, 09 Mar 2007 08:56:08 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <olga.mam@mail.ru>
Received: from mx27.mail.ru (mx27.mail.ru [194.67.23.64])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b33si7472112ika.2007.03.09.08.56.08;
Fri, 09 Mar 2007 08:56:08 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of olga.mam@mail.ru designates 194.67.23.64 as permitted sender)
Received: from [217.107.237.223] (port=31473 helo=[217.107.237.223])
by mx27.mail.ru with asmtp
id 1HPiM2-000K30-00
for rajXXX@gmail.com; Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:54:09 +0300
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:41:49 +0300
From: Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>
Reply-To: Olen`ka <olga.mam@mail.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <75372716125.20070309164149@mail.ru>
To: Raj <rajXXX@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;boundary= '----------A11A41B93967A075'

------------A11A41B91B93967A075
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My darling Raj!
Forgive that has not written to you earlier. Yesterday at me was free
day and we with my mum went to church. And then we visited ours to
relatives. Because yesterday our relatives had anniversary joint life.
Whole 27 years they live together, at them is adult children. And I
never heard that they swore, they always happy. I too want such strong
and good family. I hope and I believe that I (or can be at us with
you) have still all ahead.
Lovely, you go to church on Sundays? I very much like to go in church.
Because after I leave from church, I feel myself such pure and happy.
I constantly pray for, that he kept you, my mum and my owners from all
troubles and misfortunes. Therefore that you are for me the most close
and most dear people.
Today I work. I have woken up very much early. Then I have taken a
shower, has had breakfast and has gone for work. I very much love the
work and consequently I go for work as on a holiday. I like to be good
for those people, which well concern to me. We in Russia have such
saying: ' Concern to people thus as you want that people concerned to
you! ' I think that it is very good and true saying.
My lovely Raj, I hope that you do not hold evil on me.... Sometimes at
I was not present time to write to you. But I always think of you. You
are always in my ideas.
By the way, yesterday I talked to my mum. Now she does not drink. And
therefore I have good mood. My mum asked about ours with you
attitudes. She very much experiences for me. Because she is afraid
that I shall be deceived. But I speak her that you are very good
person. Because I am sure in you and in your feelings.
Darling, forgive me... But I should go. I should make some affairs on
the house. And then I shall go home. I shall wait your letter with
huge impatience also I shall try to answer you tomorrow or the day
after tomorrow. Well, mine Raj?
I shall miss you...
Forever your and only your Olga

-----------------------------------------
OK GUYS !!! THAT'S IT.

SOME HINTS:

RULE 1: THE SCAMMER DOES NOT USE SUBJECT LINE, IF YOU REPLY 'FROM RAJ' IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE, SHE WILL REMOVE IT !! IT HAPPENED TO ME MANY TIMES.

RULE 2: THE SCAMMER DOES NOT LIKE TO REPLY TO EACH OF YOUR QUESTIONS. I POSTED SOME PICTURES ON PICASA GOOGLE, AND SHE DID NOT FIND TIME TO SEE ALL THE PICS. SHE ONLY SAY THE FIRST PICTURE AND COMMENTED ON IT IN THE LETTER, SHE NEVER SAW ALL THE PICTURES IN THE ALBUM. A REAL PERSON WOULD HAVE EAGERLY SEEN ALL THE PICTURES OF THE PLACES AND CITIES WHERE SHE WERE GOING TO LIVE WITH HER MAN !!!!

RULE 3: THE SCAMMERS SEND PHOTOS OF WOMEN WHO ARE MUCH ATTRACTIVE !! THIS IS OF COURSE, NOT EASY TO DECIDE !!! IT DEPENDS ON PERSON TO PERSON, BUT IT IS A CLUE !

RULE 4: IF YOU DO NOT WRITE A REPLY THE SCAMMER TAKES TIME TO GET BACK TO YOU, BECAUSE HE / SHE IS BUSY WITH MASS MAILING TO MANY.

RULE 5: THE SCAMMER USES X-MAILER AS THE BAT ! USUALLY, BUT NOW THE SCAMMERS WHO WRITE TO ME USE NORMAL WEB BASED E-MAIL

RULE 6: ALWAYS ASK FOR THE ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER AND PHONE RIGHT-AWAY ! OF COURSE, NOW THE SCAMMERS WORK IN A GROUP AND HAVE A LADY (I ASSUME) WHO HAS A MOBILE PHONE CARD, WHICH IS CHANGED EVERY 3 MONTHS, SO DIFFICULT TO COMPLAIN TO THE MILITSIA, AND SHE READS FROM A SCRIPT PREPARED BY THE OTHER SCAMMERS IN THE GROUP BUT YOU CAN IDENTIFY THE NOVICE AND STAND-ALONE SCAMMERS WHO WORK ALONE BY THIS METHOD .

RULE 7: THE SCAMMERS WILL ASK FOR MONEY TO BE SENT TO THEM (ON ANY PRETEXT) AT A POINT IN TIME ONCE THE RELATIONSHIP BY EMAIL DEVELOPS.
AFTER ALL, THIS IS THE OBJECTIVE OF THE SCAMMERS !

RULE 8: THE SCAMMERS DO NOT HAVE ANY PHONE NUMBER , EVEN THAT OF THEIR WORK PLACE, OR THEIR FRIENDS OR THEIR BOSSES, FOR YOU TO CALL AND CONFIRM.
AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THEY CLAIM.

RULE 9: IF A SCAMMER GIVES YOU A MOBILE NUMBER AND YOU CALL ON IT, USUALLY IT WILL NOT WORK AFTER ONE OR MAXIMUM OF 2 MONTHS, USUALLY. THEY THROW AWAY THE CARD BY THAT TIME.
SCAMMERS WILL NOT GIVE A LAND OR FIXED LINE NUMBER TO YOU.

RULE 10 : SCAMMER TELLS SHE IS WORKING AT A JOB, BUT THE JOB DETAILS ARE MISSING IN HER LETTERS.

------------------
TAKE CARE GUYS,

RAJ






Keywords:
2007-05-10, 13:59:14
[hidden] from Graauw, Netherlands  
rating
I have been emailing to Olga for some months!! She wanted to come to holland!! I wanted to send her money for her visum, passport and ticket!! We fell in love and wanted to married when she was arriving to me!! Thank god i found this page!! Thanks guys!!
2007-05-29, 22:12:33
anonymous from Finland  
Same letter´s I have seen allso LOL
Be ware guys
2007-06-06, 08:10:03
[hidden] from Australia  
rating
Yeah, thats very funny, I have been receiving the same letters as well!!
Thanks for the info!! Sorry to hear that some guys have been sucked in more than others by this scammer. Here is another photo!


Keywords:
2007-06-07, 05:42:56
anonymous  
I know this woman. We are communicating more than 3 months and we are good friends. Also I went to visit her in Belgorod and she was such as I imagined : good, kind and sweet-hearted.
Robert
2007-06-07, 08:27:02
anonymous from Australia  
Hi Robert, not doubting that she is actually good, kind and sweet hearted...but how do you explain all the information about her being a scammer??
2007-06-07, 09:24:22
anonymous from United States  
I have to agree with that! If she's such a good person??? Than why is she on this site??? If you did meet her it doesn't mean she's not a scammer.Could be a 'pro-dater'.There's 2 recent posting's about such a thing on Romancescams and RussianDetective forum's.She MAY be ok BUT be carefull !!!
2007-06-07, 10:08:08
anonymous  
Did Raj give you the link to here, Rob?
2007-06-13, 18:51:36
ruinogueira@netmadeira.com  
Hi Robert, I live in Madeira Island, Portugal and I'm corresponding with Olenka since quite a year. Could you please send me a message to my personal email address ruinogueira@netmadeira.com? I would like to put you a question which I don't want to do it. I hope to hear from you soon. With kindly regards, Rui Nogueira.
2007-06-18, 06:12:16
anonymous from Netherlands  
Great many thnaks for this page, i'm speaking with her since a couple of months, and i've the same story than Raj, that's funny. and today i received the same letter than Raj as she wants to be my wife and so on.... well, i'm not so stupid and to fall in love like this without any meeting.... quite surprising. And so i search on the internet some info, and found this page.......
Many thanks guys and i hope that some others will see it....
Fred
You are on page 1 of 3, other pages: [1] 2 3

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search