DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa

 

comments279 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (58 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Svetlana Howralewa


Email: iuliya@freemailserv.net


Address:
akaty21@mindspringemail.info



Other Comments:
Hi my new friend
Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and
I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my
plans.
I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through
will suggest me some locations.
It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any
town of your area,agency will only help me to get a visa and all travel
documents + some suggested placed to work in.
My best friend last year met the man from the USA when she worked there for
three months, too.
She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after
it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it
is the right way for me ,
I am lost here,and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place .I
want to repeat the same way,it is
only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my
life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness,I know that
I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince
and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why
I am going to go through the same way.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly
right now) and I would like tobe sure that I have the man who waits for me
there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time
together to get to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I
will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and
want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
I write to you with my new mailbox iuliya@freemailserv.net, please write
letters now only on this mailbox.
I will wait your next letter.
Kiss you , Svetlana (this is my name)!

> Sent the picture
> Regards
> Hans

> Hi,
> i am here sitting in the internet caffe. Found your email and
> decided to write. I am 25 y.o.girl.
> I have a if you want. No need to reply here as
> this is not may email. Write me at akaty21@mindspringemail.info


Content-type: text/html

Comments:

You are on page 2 of 19, other pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 16 17 18 19
2007-06-30, 04:27:28
anonymous from Netherlands  
Just turn to the pages on Svetlana Nockkalov and Svetlana Kornilova.
The letters and pics are all over this site.
2007-07-10, 16:28:06
anonymous from Norway  
rating
New letters and pictures :-)))


Hi my new friend
Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and
I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my plans.
I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest me some locations.
It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any
town of your area,agency will only help me to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in.
My best friend last year met the man from the USA when she worked there for three months, too.
She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,
I am lost here,and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is
only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my
life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness,I know that
I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why I am going to go through the same way.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly
right now) and I would like tobe sure that I have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time
together to get to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and
want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
I write to you with my new mailbox sweety@mailgogle.info, please write
letters now only on this mailbox.
I will wait your next letter.
Kiss you , Yulija (this is my name)!


Hello my dear (what is your real name?), thank you for your answer!
At first I think I have to say that I am new in internet and I have only good intentions.
you should know that I am not very good writer in english, please be patient to read my
messages and see many mistakes. to be fair I don't know what you want to know about me,in principle
I am usual girl.I think I should tell you about me, my interests,tastes and hobbies.I think I will tell you
about things I want to know about you and you will know my future questions.
I am 25 years old,my birthday is December,25,1981. I so much don't want to get older ,when I can see old women I am
getting crazy to think that it is my future .I do all the best to keep my youth and I keep my body well.In spite of all
difficultes here I am trying to be in good condition and I do a lot of exercises to be in good shape!
I am about 172 cm tall (5.6) and my weight is about 56 kg. I've been told I look well enough ,
and I think that all women have own beaty. I have never been married and I don`t have children.
I have one youngest sisters and it is great problem for us because we have only two rooms flat.you can't imagine what does it mean to be born
in small town in Russia,there are not any chances to live well,to get a good job.All young people leave towns to search
great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them there. I want to leave Russia,I know it sounds ugly but I know that I
will be lost here like many young girls before me. It is not place to grow children and have stable future.I want to meet my right man .
I think in future I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate. My mother is my great problem too,she has a great dream to see me
married and she wants to make me happy but I think it is only my business I am not a little child. She tells me every day
that I should get married very soon... To be fair I am not sure I am able to explain all in first message I
want to say so much! I just want you to know that I am not afraid to work,I am fairly goal
oriented and I am sure you will be not disappoined to meet me in real life.I am going to spend three months
abroad to work in any good place,agency promises to help me because it is only the way I can leave Russia.I will have all documents
to travel in a few days and i will travel to St Petersburg then,from St Petersburg I will travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work,
if you don't mind to meet me please tell me the name of your city and nearest international airport! I will book my flight from St Petersburg!
I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I know that it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I meat my real love.
I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me and my man there. I don't smoke,I tried to smoke when I was younger.
I may have a glass of red dry vine,sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have.
My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.I am not a little girl and I know that at first almost all men look
at body ,legs and face.God created males such persons. Well,I think I am lost in my letter,I am not sure you
understand my goals,please feel free to ask.
I live in Russia,town Osinniki, Voevodina street 49,flat 17 ,it is near big city Novokuznetsk.
My town is rather far from St Petersburg. I want you to reply if you understand my mind,my intentions,my soul,if
not please reply too, I will continue my searching. Well, I will close this letter,I think you are tired to read
it.and If you think that I should write shorter letters please tell me. I write from internet cafe in
Novokuznetsk because there are not cafes and possibility to use internet in my small town,we have 4 digital phone number and we
can't call abroad.Even to call in any big town here in Russia I have to order the call in advance.and I would like to say
please don't worry if I keep silence sometimes I have no time to travel ,it is about 25 minutes by bus from my town till Novokuznetsk
Please tell me more about you,your tastes,likes and dislikes .also I have a few impotant questions do you
like strong drinks too much?can you be very drunk?very ofthen?can you be rude with women?
Well,I have to stop or I will write without ending.Kiss you !see you later. In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and
more details about my trip and work. I will miss you, you Yulija

P/S Forgive please, did not write these days. The Internet did not work.





2007-07-10, 16:31:45
anonymous from Norway  
these are the actual pictures. I will update the story :-)))
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Yuliya Goncharova (modified photo)
Dating scammer Ekaterina Rozhentsova (modified photo)
Dating scammer Elmira Surkova from Volzhsk (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer JANA (modified photo)



Keywords: blonde white pants suit
2007-07-10, 16:32:12
anonymous from Norway  

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Elena (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Yuliya Goncharova (modified photo)
Dating scammer Yuliya Goncharova (modified photo)
Dating scammer JANA (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)



Keywords: blonde green skirt top swings under tree bushes garden
2007-07-10, 16:32:36
anonymous from Norway  



Keywords: blonde white top
2007-07-10, 16:33:03
anonymous from Norway  
2007-07-10, 16:33:35
anonymous from Norway  

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Liubov (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Natalya from Osinniki, Russia (modified photo)
Dating scammer Elena (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)



Keywords: blonde blue jeans red top dark jacket fence garden tree
2007-07-10, 16:34:43
anonymous from Norway  

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Yuliya Goncharova (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)
Dating scammer JANA (modified photo)



Keywords: blonde brown pullover blue jeans mobile phone
2007-07-10, 16:49:48
anonymous from Norway  
BOYS WANT TO HAVE FUN :-))

...and I will have with them!
2007-07-11, 02:15:46
anonymous from Sweden  
anonymous from Norway ....hope you're a bög then ;D otherwise you won't enjoy it much because 90% of the Russian scammers are men.

if you get bored with writing to them you can try my F***-you-russian-scammer form letter. The russian is authentic:

Privet mudozvon,
Pozhalujsta, ne oskorbl'ajte moj intellekt. Ty ne zhivete v (name of city), ty zhivete v Yoshktar Ola, prestupnyj gorod v Rossii. Ty posylayete mne ukradennyye fotografii i pis'ma kopii khu'in'a. Skoro, ty budete prosit' den'gi poluchit' vizu (nevozmozhnyj poluchit' bez pis'mennogo priglasheniya ot men'a i biletov takzhe.)

Poetomu, ya sekonoml'u tas nekotoroye vrem'a. Pojdite ots'uda, chtoby iskat' chestnuyu rabotu, ty neschastnyj zhulik. Ya ne imeyu interes dl'a vashego skamerstvo. Oto'idi, a to jebnu. Idi na khuy!

English translation:
Hello bullshitter,
Please do not insult my intelligence. You don't live in (name of city), you live in Yoshktar Ola, a criminal city in Russia. You send me stolen photos and shit-quality copy letters. Soon, you'll request money to obtain a visa (impossible to obtain without a letter of invitation from me and tickets as well.)

Therefore, I will save you some time. Go from here to seek an honest job, you miserable swindler. I'm not interested in your scam business. Get lost or I'll kick your ass. Fuck you!

2007-07-11, 09:08:49
anonymous from Sweden  
anonymous from Germany ...looks like a different girl to me

anonymous from norway...there are different ways that you can tell for sure if she's a scammer, but your instinct is still the best one.

I've been to Russia twice in the last year (Moscow, Yekaterinburg, Ulyanovsk), met 3 real Russian girls there, two have also visited me in Sweden and the second of them is currently my fiancée. All of them are/were very nice girls but you can never be sure until you meet them in person, or that the chemistry is good. I also find it very easy to tell if a girl on the internet is a typical scammer although one time I nearly sent money to a scammer.

You say that you've talked to the girl on the phone many times? Webcam? her photo looks quite authentic to me. What's the problem? have you checked her IP address to make sure she's writing from where she says she is? if you can't find her original IP address, then she's hiding her location and she's a scammer.

Really if you are interested in her, you should go and visit her in russia, it's not too expensive (3000NOK to Moscow?) and you can have an interesting and exotic trip. Last year it cost me 3000SEK to Yekaterinburg but the hotel wasn't cheap.

If the girl says no, it's too dangerous in her city blablabla....then she's a scammer, because it's convention for you to visit a Russian girl first. you may be an axe murderer for all she knows. If she says to send money for a visa she's a scammer because you must also sponsor her to visit norway = letter of invitation, copy of your passport, proof of your residence, sponsor's application form etcetc + she must also visit your embassy in moscow with all of these papers from you and also paid tickets before she can get a visa.

If you go to Russia, you should expect to pay for her, it's traditional.
so
1. check her Ip is genuine (you know how to do it?)
2. offer to come and see her in Russia and see how she reacts.
2007-07-12, 18:14:09
anonymous from Norway  
Yes, there is a possibility to make mistakes. After some weeks at the net, and telephone calls to her, I asked if there was a possibility to visit here in her home town. In the beginning I did not got a straight answer. Maybe she did not understood my question, but I feel that is a little bit odd, because her English is good as mine. Anyway; She insisted to visit me here in Norway, because then she could see the country and so on... I have no problem with that part, (hehe)but when she derailed my question coming to Russia generally I do not feel comfortable with the situation and the answers. And yes; she has asked me for money to take the trip. And if I payed she could be with me in one week…!!!! I also wrote to her that I can by the plain ticket for her and send it to Moscow by letter. That is not possible because of visa rules in Russia was her reply. I have not checked the rules up against the Russian Embassy here in N, but I will tomorrow. Lately I have insisted to go to Moscow instead and see her there for a weekend. There was no reply at all, but a question back to me where I would like to send the money.. If I did not feel comfortable sending money in a envelope I could send the money to a account in a traveling agency.(kuda.ru) I took the responsibility to and controlled the bank account but I did not got a answer. And here I am, very confused, really don`t know what to do. My stomach tels me that I am very in doubt. I think I leave it for now and let this pass by in a way. And thank you very much for the words in reply! hehehehe.... I think I been played with. It is a pity, she was real nice talking to. And that is a little bit odd for me; why bother talking to me.In the beginning it was no problem. Yet, it makes some sens now, I have not got hold on her at the job for 14 days. Only letters every 4. day or so...:-)
2007-07-13, 04:46:28
anonymous from Sweden  
sorry, anon from Norge...you've been wasting your time with a scammer. Great that you didn't send any money.

no matter what your girl says it's impossible for her to come to Norway without having plane tickets before she gets her visa. 7 days is ridiculous. she is lying. Is Norway in Schengen? maybe not.

But in Sweden (schengen) it works like this:
1....she can come on a tourist visa but they are almost impossible to obtain for a russian girl (I know because a real Russian travel agent told me so). She must have paid for a return flight or tour to Sweden in advance, she must have booked and paid for hotel rooms, she must have an income and enough money to pay for herself during her visit, and she must have a letter from her employer (ie she must have a job). Then she has to take these papers + her passport + visa application to the Swedish embassy in Moscow in person (or she can pay to send a representative, eg an authorised travel agent). The visa usually takes 7-10 working days to process, during which time she has to stay in Moscow and wait for her visa.
2...she can come with a sponsored visa, much easier, and almost the same rules apply except then (as I mentioned) she needs a letter of invitation from you, a copy of your passport, your skattebevis, and a signed completed sponsor's form from you (instead of the proof of income, job etc). The rest of the process is the same...ie she must have tickets paid, must go to moscow etcetc.

BTW, the same rules apply when we visit Russia, i have been as a tourist and sponsored by a Russian girl. It is a very laborious process to get a visa either way, especialy if the girl lives outside moscow.

It could be the case that your girl would actually come to moscow if you sent her the money, but sadly, in my opinion, she is not serious about you and just wants a free holiday. In this case, it's up to you. But her bullshit about not meeting in Russia makes me 100% certain that she's a scammer. Is it worth the risk?

2007-07-13, 07:34:52
anonymous from Norway  
Hi Sweden! taken into account the process what a Russian Girl must do to get a visa, I have been played with! definite!! And taken into account that she/he/them has not asked me for a sponsor ship, ticket in advance, and yes; we are following the schengen rules. I will end the conversation with this 'woman' now. I have no intention what so ewer visit her. I suppose there are many ways getting in touch with other, serious women from Russia, or generally women from the east. This was a shot in the dark, but I have learned my lesson. Maybe you can give some serious advise who to contact, arranged travels for meeting women from Russia? Well, I am not that ugly (hehe)not to get a woman from Norway, but they are very choosy! Hehehe....
Time will shove, anyway Eddie, Thanks for putting things right!!!!! Thanks for your comments!
I could sent the whole conversation concerning the trip to Norway, but I think that is not necessary. The points you have mentioned fits perfectly for a scammer. ' I been scammed' hehehe!
2007-07-13, 08:58:29
anonymous from United States  
Greetings from the states (Hur den stor det il Sverige & Norge!). Nice to see you two countries have gotten over your mutual feelings during WW II.
I escaped money-scamming, thanks to my poverty, not wisdom! (Poverty also meant I lost a genuine Russian girl!) I was however scammed for time, but accept this as the price of learning. Although a Sweden has found his match, it's nice to see you contributing to this site, you guys' time at the keyboard will save thousands for would-be victims. When I find time for my new-found sport, I'll add my experiences with those scam. (In the word scam, should the vowel be u instead of a?)
You are on page 2 of 19, other pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 16 17 18 19

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search