DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Olga

 

comments100 comments. Current rating: 4 stars (7 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Olga


Email: leyla.destiny@yahoo.com


Address:



Other Comments:
Confirmed scammer by use of hacked information due to criminal activity. Claims to be from Bugulma,USSR

Delivered-To: xx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.90.35.17 with SMTP id i17cs492055agi;
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 08:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.109.12 with SMTP id h12mr7797556wxc.1183561942807;
Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from smtp104.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com (smtp104.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.237])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id h17si11644464wxd.2007.07.04.08.12.18;
Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of leyla.destiny@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.237 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 40220 invoked from network); 4 Jul 2007 15:12:18 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Date:From:X-Mailer:Reply-To:Organization:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=ULWp8nM5Cf2SVnMWWfc6oZBjx2PxITBAs5BTouEevIX5/qtamy9xOHvwZvAPTp+wMtR4y38kon+A/7eLrQEVQQ/bhrkvyNHRGiW0AsNMGSW7OyqkK5Y2QJELLtvQdjkbtBL1wmy45oqBJkyJehffY4+uikV7Des5RKEWzJsTGGE= ;
Received: from unknown (HELO 127.0.0.1) (leyla.destiny@72.191.113.181 with plain)
by smtp104.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 4 Jul 2007 15:11:46 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: El4ghHQVM1kjHuWLAXN0KBoLaoaCaCPx.a8gWty2h6XurxHHmHg31pvYw5Phzlg0jvqavQu2dA7jYzMhYmaPCx9IVlWiSJc-
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:10:27 +0400
From: Olga
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.00.6) Business
Reply-To: Olga
Organization:
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <15231973218.20070704191027@yahoo.com>
To: 'xxx
Subject: Hello
In-Reply-To: <31c4e78f0707030013sd5da77cq2d51e0b22bb36ab2@mail.gmail.com>
References: <31c4e78f0707030013sd5da77cq2d51e0b22bb36ab2@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary='----------BBF9A4166BADFA'


Content-type: text/html

Comments:

You are on page 4 of 7, other pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
2007-09-14, 15:53:14
Eddie from Sweden  
anonymous from United States ....you mean, does she look like a scammer? not specifically, but don't you think she's a bit hot to be looking for a guy on the internet? just a thought.

The main scam signals:
1. 'We don't have international calls here'. What is she talking about? She supposedly lives in Osinniki, which is a town of 60,000 in Western siberia. Why shouldn't they be able to take international calls there. It's bullshit. Never trust a 'girl' who you can't talk to on the phone (could still be a scammer even if you can)

2. 'write me the name of the nearest Airport to you'. Why does she need to know this? You've only just met on the Internet. I'll tell you you why... in a couple of letters she'll suggest that she comes to your city and she'll present a flight itinerary with suggested flights and the cost of a 'visa' and tickets. More bullshit.

If you really want to know if she's scamming, trace her IP address (please see the instructions higher up the thread).

If it's a scammer, here's a letter you can send him/her (not written in cyrillics because her email address is probably yahoo or gmail):

Privet khokhol,
Pozhalujsta, ne oskorbl'ajte moj intellekt. Ty ne zhivete v Osinniki, ty zhivete v Yoshtar Ola, prestupnyj gorod v Rossii. Ty posylayete mne ukradennyye fotografii i skopirovannyye pis'ma na uzhasnom anglijskom yazyke. Skoro, ty budete prosit' den'gi poluchit' vizu (nevozmozhnyj poluchit' bez pis'mennogo priglasheniya ot men'a i biletov takzhe.)

Poetomu, ya sekonoml'u tas nekotoroye vrem'a. Pojdite ots'uda, chtoby iskat' chestnuyu rabotu, ty neschastnyj zhulik. Ya ne imeyu interes dl'a vashego skamerstvo. Oto'idi, a to jebnu. Idi na khuy!

English translation:

Hello greedy one, (very insulting, also means 'foreskin' and 'Ukrainian')
Please don't insult my intelligence. You don't live in Osinniki, you live in Yoshtar Ola, a criminal city in Russia. You send me stolen photos and copied letters in terrible English. Soon, you'll request money to obtain a visa (impossible to obtain without a letter of invitation from me and tickets as well.)

Therefore, I will save you some time. Go from here to seek an honest job, you miserable swindler. I'm not interested in your scam business. Get lost or I'll kick your ass. Fuck you!

Trust me, the scammer will read anything you write to them in Russian. You can add the following photo just to ice the cake.





Keywords:
2007-09-14, 17:22:09
anonymous from United States  
She is a 'WORK OF ART' LET ME TELL YOU, hERE IS A COPY OF AN E-MAIL.........

Hello!!! I'm so excited to write you again!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Moscow! You
can't
imagine how happy I am because I already started my trip to you!
I still cannot believe I've done it! WoW! As I wrote you I was scared
to fly on the plane but everything was OK and I'm still alive ))))
Moscow is a really big city! I've been told the population of Moscow
is about 10 million of people! From the Airport I went by bus... it
was so long way... about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I've seen so many nice
places in Moscow while going by bus!
When I got off the plane in the Moscow Airport policeman asked me
about
passport and he looked at me like I am an enemy )))
I think all people here are a little crazy because of terrorism.
Everything here is very expensive, not like in my city... and
everywhere are big crowds of people! Everywhere is so many people! I
feel
uncomfortable because of it but I hope I will be OK soon.
I found a place to stay, I rent a room from an old woman. She is about
70 years old. She said her husband died 2 years ago and she
doesn`t have money to live, so she give in rent rooms in her
apartment.
She is very nice woman. She said I have to be very careful.
You know... she said many girls from small
cities come to big cities, they are looking for a
better future and fortune but because they are from small cities they
can`t imagine that their way to find the happiness can be not so easy
as they
thought... and some of them can end up as prostitutes or something
like that. She said I should be careful when I will meet you!! But I
don't
worry about you! I feel with all my heart you are really nice man!
Sorry I wrote you about my worries.. I have nobody to write about it.
My parents are worried enough about me and I don't want
to make them to worry more. I think that's really good I've met you! I
can write you about everything.
I miss my parents... but I'm getting better with every hour ))
Now I'm very hungry and I will go and eat something.
I`m sending for you some photos of moscow that I found in internet.
Please confirm the name of airport and be sure you wrote it right.
I am afraid to make any mistake... I hope everything will be fine.
please write me as soon as possible!See you soon! Great kiss from
moscow!!

Natalja


2007-09-15, 03:50:39
Eddie from Sweden  
anonymous from United States.

first of all, it's not a 'she', it's really a sleazy guy sitting in a smoky room in Yoshtar Ola, Mari-El Republic (probably) with a bunch of other sleazy guys spamming indiscriminately on laptops.

Secondly, you'll find this particular email on at least 3 other threads on this site, including: Dating scam from Kazan, Russia - Part 5 (I think)

Thirdly, check out the: Dating scammer Natalya from Osinniki, Russia thread. that's the thread you should be on.
2007-09-15, 09:25:07
anonymous from Netherlands  
Well, I do wish to add my thanks to Eddie too. His information is very good about the scammer and of course the information given by the Destined-Knight is adding more information about Olga. Perhaps it could have helped out in finding out more about Olga.

Well, thank you Eddie. Perhaps it is possible to trace back Olga after all. He or she has to be stopped, one way or the other.
2007-09-16, 04:07:28
Eddie from Sweden  
anonymous from Netherlands

no problem. Sadly, there's not much you can do about the scammers except report them to antiscam sites such as this one, or bait them, ie waste their time by continuing to correspond with them, then pretend to send them a money order that doesn't exist, give them the wrong code, 'problems at the bank' blablabla, get them chasing off to their bank for nothing for a few weeks. At least then they aren't scamming other guys. There are a couple of baiters on this site, Dirk from the Netherlands is one. He's getting pretty good at it.

Otherwise, if you've actually lost money, you can contact the Russian police. They will prosecute if you have enough information about the scammer and his location (usually Yoshtar Ola) for the police to prosecute. This is generally not the case because nowadays the scammers use proxy servers to hide their location. Anyway, you have to be prepared to make a couple of trips to Russia to witness against the scammers. Most scam victims don' t think it's worth the trouble.

One Australian guy even wrote to Vladimir Putin after he'd be scammed. On the orders of the president, the Russian police traced the scammers to Chelyabinsk and busted them (a husband and wife team using pics of unwitting acquaintances). There's a link on this site to the story somewhere. But it's also a rare case.
2007-09-16, 13:14:45
anonymous from United States  
And here's the Australian

http://www.smh.com...3038.html

From a foreign language post ''It appears in delphi that Sweden is a huge country''

Anglophiles like me, see why :-)
2007-09-17, 11:05:40
Eddie from Sweden  
thanks OJAS
2007-09-17, 17:51:35
cltcolmcphee@yahoo.com from United States  
YAY!!! GO TEAM...ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT!!!

-M.M.
2007-09-18, 19:26:28
anonymous from United States  
hello,Glad to say that I am all right. You know I am in Moscow now
and I think I have made
almost the half of my trip. To be fair I am tired, everything is not so
easy like I thought. It is
hard enough busineess because of so many barriers on this way. I want
you to know that you can't
imagine how glad I am to know that you want to meet me,it helps me to
be strong.
Well,about my news.
I was in travel agency today, nearest possible flight is Sunday
September 23.
Pls tell me if this date is ok for you to meet me??
I hope you will have some free time to spend with me!!
Here is the info, about my flight, that I was given in travel agency:

- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

Information for Natalja Kaparulina.

'RosTrav',Orlov Vladislav.162238 Moscow, Stoleshnikov street 19, office
331.


Please use our service .
Best regards.Manager|Golev Igor.


Flights: Moscow, Russian Federation - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Flights All airports (MOW), Moscow, Russian Federation to Pittsburgh
Int'l (PIT), Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania, USA
LEGEND: 1st=First, Biz=Business, Eco=Economy, N/A=Class does not exist,
No=All seats full,
OP=Flight operated by another carrier, R=On Request TR=Traffic
Restrictions apply to this flight

Flight Departing Arriving Stops / Aircraft Duration Seats available
1st Biz Eco

Delta Air Lines
DL 031 Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation
Terminal 2 13:15
John F Kennedy Int'l (JFK), New York, New York, USA
Terminal 3 15:15
Non-stop / 763 14h15min N/A Yes Yes
Delta Air Lines
DL 5244 OP John F Kennedy Int'l (JFK), New York, New York, USA
Terminal 3 17:45
Pittsburgh Int'l (PIT), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA 19:30


Price: USD 1250.00+ Round trip tickets.Eco.class.
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------

I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting
wait for us.
I think I will call you from airport before my flight.
You know I booked tickets on Sunday flight and I will buy them before
my interview.
People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally,
so I need to buy roundtrip
tickets (with returning date).
I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that
I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details
and they have some extra
money from all the things,
you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me
because I don't know anybody
here and only you are my hope now,
I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave
me here alone.please borrow some money.
I am sure I will be able to return all your money back after a few
weeks,I will get salary and I
will collect the sum I own from you.
To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but
now I have no different way, you see.
Please help me it is only money and much more important if we will
meet in person I will do my
best, you won`t be disappoined.
I see that it sounds a little crazy but I can't believe that in the
worst case I have to return
home,they all will
laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that
you will help me because you are kind.
I have about 300 US dollars yet and I think I need about 950 US
dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my
flight!
(I had 1150 dollars, but flight from Novokuznetsk, opening visa,
medical insurance and all travel needs costed about
800 dollars).
For truth I didn`t expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets, but now
I see that its a very
strict rule.
If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer
than three months,maximum I
can stay about 6 months for first time!
We should change only the date of my returning flight.and if you don't
like me I will live in rent room and won't bother you
and money is money I will return it back in any case.I so much hope
that you will help me.
My parents gave me all they had.
Thank you in advance. Maybe i look like the poor outsider but I do hope
you understand my position
because it is always there is anybody who needs the help.
I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there as
long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.it is
not problem for me to wait
because I know that it is the end of
my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some perfume)after long
jorney.
I want you to see me in good shape!
Kiss you and do hope to kiss you in person so soon. We need to do it
pretty fast,you know I ordered
all my documents in advance and
you see everything is ready so fast I need only your help because
we have no a lot of time till my intervew,
if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!
They have told me that you could make a transfer by Western Union. The
manager from the bank
explained to me how system works.
All you need is my name and my surname and address to put on their
list. Once you do this, I'll be
able to pickup the money
in any local Western Union office in Moscow.
My address here (the room i am renting)
Country : Russia,
City : Moscow,
Address : Lomonosova street 21-29
post code (zip) : 267311
Full name Natalja Kaparulina (right writting in English)
In case you will need my passport details I send you a copy of my
passport.
After it please write me money transfer control number, your zip code
and all info that I will need and I will go to nearest office of
western union with my identification (passport).
Honey I am so happy that we will be together in a few days and I have
so many different dreams
about us and our first kiss and .....some of my dreams are
so brave i will tell you later when we meet I prefer to say such things
in person and I am sure we
will have a lot of fun.
I'm sure we will like each other and we can probably stay together
forever! I will prolong my visa
or apply for a green card!
Sorry my parents are paying for the education of my sister, they helped
me as much as they could.
OK! Everybody has difficulties in it's life! You know maybe women in
Russia (and me too!) are not
that world oriented...
I don't know how to explain... I've never made any trips abroad... I
don't have such experience.
I come from a small city. I'm not a feminist girl, I'm ready to listen
to my man and do everything
he tells me. Maybe I'm
too old traditioned? I don't know... I'm sure you will help me and we
will meet each other and have
a great time together!
When I come to you I will listen to your advises and I will do
everything you tell me! You are such
good man! Natalja with great hope and many kisses!




Attachments Attachment scanning provided by:




Photos:


Scan and Save to Computer


scan.JPG (50k) [View]

finally got the request for $$$$



Keywords:
2007-09-19, 10:52:41
anonymous from United States  
Can you say...FAKE? But you do have to give her credit for trying.

-M.M.
2007-09-19, 12:47:59
anonymous from United States  
FAKE and TAKE

... no mre SHAKE and BAKE ...
2007-09-19, 14:35:45   (updated: )
[hidden] from United States  

These pictures were also reported as the following identity:


Name: NATALJA KAPARULINA


Email: dancinginthenight52@yahoo.com


Address:



Other Comments:
Hi. I ran into this chick at SINGLES.NET. Almost bought into this scam. During our correspondence I started to notice she wouldn't really answer my questions. I even wrote them in very simple English, which, she claimed she could speak well. She never hit me with the 'DON'T HAVE QUITE ENOUGH MONEY TO COME TO YOU' until the last letter. She also wanted me to send by Western Union like in the other descriptions. I'm soooo glad I got suspicious and did a search using her name and some key words from her 'FORM LETTERS.' Wow!! Glad I came here. Thought I'd help the next person out with my story. As of Sept of 2007, this is the mode of her current scam. Good luck out there guys!!!!! Sincerely, Patrick

Here is her opening letter and her 'MONEY REQUEST.' SOUND FAMILIAR?????

LETTER 1:
Hi! I came across your profile and I don't know why but I felt
> something special about it!!! And I would like to get to know you
> better. I don't have any experience in communicating on dating sites
> and I'm not sure how it works! I hope you like my photos, please let
> me know!
> I'm going to visit your beautiful country soon and I would be happy
to
> have someone over there who can show me around. I'm a Russian girl
but
> I can speak English very well so we will have no problems in
> communicating. So please email me back at oliverya1@yahoo.com only.
> I will not reply through this website or see your message since it is
> my last day subscription on this website. So use my personal email
> for communitcation which is oliverya1@yahoo.com .
> Sincerely...
> Waiting for your response.

LETTER 2:
Hello!!!!! I`m writing you from a dating site.
You know its the first time I try to correspond with a man in
internet, its very unusual for me and also very interesting.
I hope you don`t mind that I currently live in russia, but I will
fly to usa in several weeks for work. I will stay there for three
months. If you are interested I will write you more about it.
I send you my photos, so pls tell me your opinion ok? If you will like
me pls write me back, I really want to know you better and I want to
see your different photos. By the way, my name is Natalja.
I hope to receive an answer from you and talk to you later!!
Bye-bye, Natalja

PS: This is my personal e-mail adress so pls answer me here ok?

***MONEY REQUEST LETTER (After about a little over a week of writing her. Awwwww... she even added my name to her form letter...how sweet!!!!):

Patrick hello,Glad to say that I am all right. You know I am in Moscow
now and I think I have made
almost the half of my trip. To be fair I am tired, everything is not so
easy like I thought. It is
hard enough busineess because of so many barriers on this way. I want
you to know that you can't
imagine how glad I am to know that you want to meet me,it helps me to
be strong.
Well,about my news.
I was in travel agency today, nearest possible flight is Sunday
September 23.
Pls tell me if this date is ok for you to meet me??
I hope you will have some free time to spend with me!!
Here is the info, about my flight, that I was given in travel agency:

-----------------

Information for Natalja Kaparulina.

'RosTrav',Orlov Vladislav.162238 Moscow, Stoleshnikov street 19, office
331.


Please use our service .
Best regards.Manager|Golev Igor.


Flights: Moscow, Russian Federation - Richmond, Virginia, USA Sunday,
September 23, 2007
Flights Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation to Richmond
International (RIC), Richmond, Virginia, USA
LEGEND: 1st=First, Biz=Business, Eco=Economy, N/A=Class does not exist,
No=All seats full, OP=Flight operated by another carrier, R=On Request


Flight Departing Arriving Stops / Aircraft Duration Seats available
1st Biz Eco

Delta Air Lines
DL 031 Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation
Terminal 2 12:55
John F Kennedy Int'l (JFK), New York, New York, USA
Terminal 3 15:25
Non-stop / 767 13h28min N/A No Yes
Delta Air Lines
DL 5197 OP John F Kennedy Int'l (JFK), New York, New York, USA
Terminal 3 16:55
Richmond International (RIC), Richmond, Virginia, USA 18:23



Price: USD 1250.00+ Round trip tickets.Eco.class.
----------------------

I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting
wait for us.
I think I will call you from airport before my flight.
You know I booked tickets on Sunday flight and I will buy them before
my interview.
People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally,
so I need to buy roundtrip
tickets (with returning date).
I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that
I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details
and they have some extra
money from all the things,
you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me
because I don't know anybody
here and only you are my hope now,
I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave
me here alone.please borrow some
money.
I am sure I will be able to return all your money back after a few
weeks,I will get salary and I
will collect the sum I own from you.
To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but
now I have no different way, you
see.
Please help me it is only money and much more important if we will
meet in person I will do my
best, you won`t be disappoined.
I see that it sounds a little crazy but I can't believe that in the
worst case I have to return
home,they all will
laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that
you will help me because you are kind.
I have about 300 US dollars yet and I think I need about 950 US
dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my
flight!
(I had 1150 dollars, but flight from Novokuznetsk, opening visa,
medical insurance and all travel needs
costed about
800 dollars).
For truth I didn`t expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets, but now
I see that its a very
strict rule.
If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer
than three months,maximum I
can stay about 6 months for first time!
We should change only the date of my returning flight.and if you don't
like me I will live in rent room
and won't bother you
and money is money I will return it back in any case.I so much hope
that you will help me.
My parents gave me all they had.
Thank you in advance. Maybe i look like the poor outsider but I do hope
you understand my position
because it is always there is anybody who needs the help.
I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there as
long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.it is
not problem for me to wait
because I know that it is the end of
my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some perfume)after long
jorney.
I want you to see me in good shape!
Kiss you and do hope to kiss you in person so soon. We need to do it
pretty fast,you know I ordered
all my documents in advance and
you see everything is ready so fast I need only your help because
we have no a lot of time till my intervew,
if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!
They have told me that you could make a transfer by Western Union. The
manager from the bank
explained to me how system works.
All you need is my name and my surname and address to put on their
list. Once you do this, I'll be
able to pickup the money
in any local Western Union office in Moscow.
My address here (the room i am renting)
Country : Russia,
City : Moscow,
Address : Lomonosova street 21-29
post code (zip) : 267311
Full name Natalja Kaparulina (right writting in English)
In case you will need my passport details I send you a copy of my
passport.
After it please write me money transfer control number, your zip code
and all info that I will need and I will go to nearest office of
western union with my identification
(passport).
Honey I am so happy that we will be together in a few days and I have
so many different dreams
about us and our first kiss and .....some of my dreams are
so brave i will tell you later when we meet I prefer to say such things
in person and I am sure we
will have a lot of fun.
I'm sure we will like each other and we can probably stay together
forever! I will prolong my visa
or apply for a green card!
Sorry my parents are paying for the education of my sister, they helped
me as much as they could.
OK! Everybody has difficulties in it's life! You know maybe women in
Russia (and me too!) are not
that world oriented...
I don't know how to explain... I've never made any trips abroad... I
don't have such experience.
I come from a small city. I'm not a feminist girl, I'm ready to listen
to my man and do everything
he tells me. Maybe I'm
too old traditioned? I don't know... I'm sure you will help me and we
will meet each other and have
a great time together!
When I come to you I will listen to your advises and I will do
everything you tell me! You are such
good man! Natalja with great hope and many kisses!

FROM PATRICK: WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHO THE GIRL IN THE PICS ACTUALLY IS???? SHE REALLY IS A CUTIE!!





2007-09-20, 10:04:11
M.M. from United States  
Good luck with that one...

-M.M.
2007-09-21, 09:35:37
anonymous from United States  
I knew she was a scammer from the beginning...I had a good time occupying her time thinking she found a sucker. So, are those pics really of her or is this a scam like the phone chats where there is a fat girl on the other end? Just wish I could actually meet the chic in the pics. Maybe a trip to Russia as a vacation...I have always wanted to go to Sochi. Here is a poem I got...kind of nice. Did anybody else make it that far?

Hello My dear James! Thank you very much that youwill help
me with my problem, I really appreciate it and it is very
important for me. I will try to find a public phone today and will
call you. James, I asked a manager in travel agency and he told that
as I`m taking a TOUR in travel agency i can buy tickets only there.
Honey I so wish you were here, because it is
so nice here, I`m really very exited. But I want to tell you I`m
afraid a bit to walk on the streets alone, because it is very crowded
city. Tomorrow I want to go to a Kremlin, maybe I will have
no chance to do it. I read a lot about it and saw many pictures.
Oh, dear, I can`t believe that everything is true. I can`t wait to
meet you. I will have a new life and it is really very exiting.
I found this beautiful poem in internet today. I found it for you! It
reflects my feelings to
you!! Sorry I can't write poems in English, I can write them only in
Russian.

Until We Meet

Until we meet
My nights will be a little colder
My days a little shorter
My heart will beat a little less rapid
Until we meet
I know that my arms will be empty
My mind hurting from the constant thought of you
Minutes will seem to be hours
Hours will seem to be months
While months will seem like eternity
Until we meet
The stars in the sky will not affect me
with its gleaming sparkles of life

Until I am gazing at them in your arms
And the food that I eat will not be as fulfilling and nourishing
Until it is you that I share the my food with
And Until we meet
I will not feel whole
My world will seem incomplete
Until that wonderful day
When our eyes make first contact
And our bodies and souls collide in blissful whirlwind
The words will roll off my tongue like a sweet love song
'Hello, my love, I couldn't wait to meet you.'

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU,
Natalya





Keywords:
2007-09-22, 06:51:42
M.M. from United States  
Yes sir-ree...I have recieved quite a few from them. However, if you ever do get luck in getting in touch with that girl in the picture...let me know how exactly you did it.

-M.M.
You are on page 4 of 7, other pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search