Address: Close 29 House 13, Satellite Town Lagos, Nigeria 2341; Close 30 House 6, Satelite Town, Lagos, Nigeria
Other Comments: I gave away $2,034 (including wiring fees) to this criminal. My bad.
(Although certainly far less than I might typically spend on an unprofitable weekend in Las Vegas… at least in “Lost Wages” I might have a chance to win occasionally. lol)
My hope is that adding the information that I have on this site will somehow serve to at least inconvenience this gang of thieves (please see list of confederates below) and might even spare someone else the pain and expense of being taken in by these crooks.
I will also be forwarding this information to the EFCC and encourage others to do the same. Their e-mail: email@example.com
Brief Summary: She contacted me through the “Lava Life Prime” website claiming to have been raped by her uncle (Nigerian Official) with whom she was living after her mother had died (cancer) – father had died in car accident 13 years earlier. Was taken in by “pastor” to local “church” (Winners Chapel) and wanted to start new life in a new country.
Modus Operandi: Follows the “Scammer’s Textbook” script:
1. Contacted 20+ year older widower (me) from dating website – quickly removing her posting and suggesting I do the same. Note – her posting originally claimed she was from South Africa – yet she speaks without “S.A. English” accent typically associated with her “home” area but more like a native West African.
2. Provided her e-mail address in her first message (including “cute” moniker for which she had an inadequate explanation – subsequently began using a similar second e-mail address – also, cryptically explained).
3. Very poor English for supposed “nursing school graduate” – including “am” for “I am”, “severally” for “several”, etc., etc.
4. Ignored a large percentage of my questions (I began compiling a list) – instead focused early on professing her “love” and desire to “bear my childs”, blah, blah, blah…
5. Virtually all e-mails (95%+) were 2 to 3 paragraphs in length with a predicable “template” feel to them. (I’m missing you so much – Can’t wait until we’re together – Send $$$, Etc., Etc.) Gave me pet name “Lovey” (probably more convenient for mass marketing purposes than remembering all of her victims’ real names).
6. Patiently waited (2 months) to finally send the “Money Message” – claiming to want $1,200 for a laptop to send me “private pictures” and webcams, etc. (The “church’s” computer from which she was sending messages had suddenly stopped working.)
7. Followed that up with request for $1,100 for satellite link… (never happened – nor the $70 per month fee).
8. Has requested money for “necessaries” (bras & panties, etc.), vitamins and most recently…
9. TWO hospital stays – one for an appendectomy ($680) and, less than a month later, for a kidney transplant ($960). Poor Girl!
10. Finally, a request for visa & passport and airfare money after being “ripped off” by the unscrupulous “Lucky Travel Agency” (see confederates list) who had provided the “same day service” poorly photoshopped visa and passport included in “her” pictures.
1. “Pastor” ANTHONY ONOCHIE (maternal last name – OKASOR)
Cell Phone # 234-801225873
Address: Close 29 House 13, Satellite Town Lagos, Nigeria 2341
Claims affiliation with “Winners Chapel” (a Nigerian Pentecostal “mega church” with many missions) who, surprisingly have no idea who he is.
2. “Pastor Anthony’s” brother: OBIORA ONOCHIE
3. “Doctor” WILLIAMS JONES – Korle Teaching Hospital (ISP information below)
4. LUCKY TRAVEL AGENCY – COLLINS IGBOKWE Purveyors of fraudulent documents (Note – ISP information below is VERY similar to my “Sweetheart’s”. What a surprise!)
Sample messages, 'pictures' and IP addresses available
Starting with the last post 2007-11-30, 03:41:32 on Page 93 of this thread It appears to be scammer activity. Do not click on any of his links. It may be a virus meant for your computer. Just hit the Spam button on his posts after swearing him in any language.