DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Tiffany Taylor

 

comments41 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (7 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Tiffany Taylor


Email: tiffanyTaylorInc@Yahoo.Com


Address:
claims to be holed up in a hotel in fear of her husband Alex Dascomb attempting to kill.


Other Comments:
Dearest John,


How are you doing? I am glad you wrote to me,it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and

what we want in relationship.

As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone
i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.So tell me about yourself,what you do and everything you need to tell me about

yourself...and lets see how it goes from here.But anyway,Here`s a little info about me I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new

things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman.

I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.
Personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.



Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.

I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am

drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long

passionate kiss that would melt your heart......anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.

I Look forward to hearing from you very soon
Hope your having a wonderful day!!

Tiffany.

IN ANOTHER EMAIL:

Dearest John,

I am very greatful reading from you,there are some certain things i would like to share with you.i was married for 2 years but now divorced without kids. I am feeling reluctant to tell you about my past but i think its good i let you know all about me and the situation i am into now so that it will not be too late before i let you know. I have had a lot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you really want me and that you want to make a new life with me, because i have been used and suffered lots of emotional torture from my ex and i will not want to be used or played games with again in my life. I am telling you all this,so you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other's time writing each other. when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are interested or not. I've been divorced for 2 years now,i was adopted by my father and at that time he had no woman staying with him.I loved him so much that he gave me a good life.The sad part of it is that he passed away about 3 years ago after a kidney problem.I'm the only daughter, the only kid of my family.

We used to live in a big house. My dad is a native american.Its so sad when ever i think and come to conclusion that the world is a cruel one,taking the good ones away,leaving the bad ones behind to live on which makes the world goes more cruel and hard on people,this has dawn on me as i have experienced lots of cruel things i never thought of. Sometimes i feel like the world should crash on me,looking back and thoughts about my status as an orphan.i need someone to fill my heart with love,someone to make me feel glad,taking me out of my worries,giving me love,someone to stand by me like a father and mother,someone so loving and caring to get me out of my worries so i dont feel neglected,rejected.My husband, Alex Dascomb played games on me lots and treated me so bad in our marriage.He absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in Canada. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first brokeup between me and my dad, because he thought we had the deal together, but not knowing that i'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough on me about this. After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Husband,i met an European guy online there who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; 'I never knew I was going to have my greatest night mare.He made use of the advantage knowing that i am lonely and i needed to someone so close to make me happy in life as my dad the only one i had is dead.

The European man told me of an investment opportunities in Europe and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, play me and leave me alone. I came from the states with all the money i realised from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration,because the European guy told me of an idea to investment in European Sculptures which i feel its a good investment.When i got here, he tried all possible means to get the money from me and get away with my money.When i noticed this,i took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in London in order to save myself and my assets. Thereafter i left the guy's apartment to an hotel where i stay at the moment and communicating with you now. Therefore, i don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that i experienced with my ex cos i am not ready to be down emotionally this time,which makes me to cautious of who i will go out with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest me and what exactly you want out of this relationship.I need someone in my life,someone so loving,open minded,truthful and real since i would be coming back to the states as soon as possible you want me to, provided you would treat me and fill me with the love i have always wanted.I know that there is more meeting one on one than making promises or talks via emails,we need to meet and thats why i want to come over provided you wont disappoint me.Trust can be given,but depends if one has got that,cos what you dont have you dont give.I would want us to build trust so that we can be able to work things out together.

Well, let me hang on here till i hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and i hope you will be able to offer a caring and loving arm. I need someone so loving and caring,honest,open minded,someone that hasnt come to play games cos i wont treat people the way i dont want to be treated. They say it feels good loving somebody and having it reciprocated.i need someone to love and to be loved in return. I need a man that would always be there for me, who will be like a father and husband to me,i will reciprocate true LOVE as well.

I will be very greatful reading from you by telling me the truth about you and maybe you are interested in me or not.Tell me all you got on your mind.
I can be reached on the yahoo instant messenger as; tiffanytaylorinc
Take care loads.......

Tiffany


ANOTHER EMAIL

Thank you for your interest in me,im am so happy when i read your mail now,i will be glad to meet with you as you stated as soon as possible.I really so much like men who are caring,kind and honest in things they do for love.

From the last message i belive you carefully read my tales very well,im in London right now,i never knew human are so unfair and wicked that is the reason why im here.i was deceived by this European guy who i meant and His working in hand with some gangs and police just to make sure that they kill me get away with my boxes and all other valuable things wish i came here with.I really want to be back to the state.im an orphan and i do not have anyone except God and you right now.And please i really do not want you to deceive me,as you know that LOVE is blind.I have a great passion and interest in you from the first time i saw your profile on the site.

I really needed your assistance in getting my boxes to your home address.I came here with two boxes which contain a substancial amount of money.I deposited the boxes in a security company here when i realised that this European guy want to kill me.Please i will like you to contact the Security/Insurance company on my behave,tell them you are my finacee and you want them to send my boxes to your home address in the State.As soon as you get the boxes,i will give you the unlock codes to open the boxes.

As i promise you in my last mail,i will give out 15% of the money to you inorder to show appreciation towards the good deed you are about doing for me.Im really in hell here and i do not want to lose my life.John,i will be glad if you can help me and get my boxes to your home in the state.i really want to start a new life and forget about all im going through right now.I can only achieve this through you.

As soon as i hear from you i will give you my deposit details which was given to me by the Security company when i deposited the boxes and also the contact of Security/Insurance company here.My yahoo messenger id is: tiffanytaylorinc

Hope to read from you,thank you very much and have a wonderful weekend.

Tiffany




Content-type: text/html

Comments:

You are on page 3 of 3, other pages: 1 2 [3]
2010-04-17, 22:33:45
anonymous from United States  
rating
Tiffany wallace responded to me on yahoo personals like others stated about , said she lives in Honyea Path S.C. currently in Nigeria will be back in S.C. in couple of weeks , works as a make up sales rep , sellen dead dad's 19 house to buy clothing store age 27 , could not send pictures , I have dial up but , exotic looking , tan, black hair 5'7 voluptious bomb shell , can be very romantic , scam , has not asked for money yet
2010-04-18, 21:00:00
anonymous from United States  
rating
PRETTYTIFFANY224 @yahoo.com Tiffany Wallace email currently on Yahoo personals said lives in Honea Path S.C. 4/18
2011-10-22, 23:01:50
anonymous  
I have been receiving messages from a woman on a dating site and grew suspicious when she said she was in Nigeria taking care of her mom who has breast cancer. I have still been trading e-mails with 'Tiffany Wallace' and decided to do an online search to see what's what. I feel like we could have fun with this. If any one has any ideas post on here. I will be posting the photos and e-mails that were sent to me. Sounds like the same scam.
2011-10-22, 23:10:12   (updated: 2011-10-22, 23:26:00)
anonymous  
How are you today? Thanks for your message, that email you sent me was quite a response. I love the fact that you are very honest and upfront with me. You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back man, and that is good. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my man at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. I am looking for a very serious and long term relationship, I am looking for something permanent :-) and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a man to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I have been burned before and I know how it feels, the feeling is not good at all... and it is one i never wanna experience again. Distance is not a problem to me because I know we will meet soon.

At this point of my life,all I am looking for is that wonderful and special man to love completely and unconditionally, and who will love me too. I am very committed, a good listener and I give all in a relationship. I want to meet that man to share my whole heart with, to share my ups and downs with, I want to treat him like a king for the rest of our lives because I want to get married and settle down with him. I will be very supportive to him and be by his side all the time. I would love him a 100% and give my whole heart to him. Each night and day I hope and pray that i found the riteful man that will be mine forever . I know it's hard to fine man and trust a man - giving your heart, body and soul, but I am giving it a fair try. Please I beg you ... once again I say please, If you really serious about me cos I've been badly hurt in the past and i want it to go away ........i really need to be loved and not to be disappointed , I hope you understand were am coming from and were am going. I really wanna meet you when I get back to the States, maybe we could go out for dinner (my mom always say a good conversation always makes a good meal) or go to the movies. My Favorite color is blue, fav food is french fries and chicken, I love all kinds of music but favorite is r & B.... Thanks for caring about my mom, please keep praying for me and my mom,Jason i am not on facebook at all and also am glad to hear you have quit smoking. Write me back soon and tell me more about your likes and dislikes.

Stay sweet,
Tiffany.


***I also found it odd that she did not have a facebook profile***


Keywords:
2011-10-22, 23:12:29   (updated: 2011-10-22, 23:24:37)
anonymous  
I just posted her second response to me. This one is her third response.
I am happy to hear from you again, I must confess that you have a way with words and I really enjoy reading from you..... I wanna take my time to let you into my world. I seriously i think i am opening my heart to you because i just can't resist your words. They are so touching. Baby i like the things you say when it comes to loving you woman, we are both looking for exactly the same things out of a relationship. Baby I would never deceive you for anything, I don't play games and my major turn offs are lies an deceits. Baby i am not a materialistic person, i love the little things in a relationship. I want someone i could take trips with, talk a walk with holding each others hands, watching the sunset and so much more...
In a relationship I seek trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity, love and sharing, sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us. Someone who enjoys kissing, cuddling, holding hands and surprises. I am looking for someone very honest and that knows what he really wants out of a relationship and I need him to be 100% honest with me. He should be very communicative with me and I can talk to him whenever I want to. I treat my man with respect, loyalty, love and like a King, I would cook for him and run is bath water and do whatever I can to satisfy and make him happy all the time.
I am looking for my soul mate. I would love him with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for him. He should be a very caring and loving person. I am looking for the 'One'. What does that mean to me? he is the person that you can't wait until he comes home from work so you can kiss him and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going and makes your day much better because you are talking to each other. He gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with his head on my chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. I want him to be my best friend, lover, and if lucky my husband and father of my children. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it because this is what I want from life because I know that I deserve the best....Jason i want you to know i got your pictures which you look good and handsome,i really enjoy looking at them and also please make sure you stay focus in school.
I will be hoping to read from you again soon. Thinking about you.
Tiffany.


Keywords:
2011-10-22, 23:15:05   (updated: 2011-10-22, 23:23:38)
anonymous  
This is the most recent message I have received from 'Tiffany'.
Hello Sweetie,
Thanks for the mail, Immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right man which i have been searching for to bring back a smile of love to my face. For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve. well i am seeking for man which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone, It's true I have never seen you and we have never met, Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give. And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live so I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place. The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze, as we share friendship across miles. We express love and kindness without a face it comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique, and it is with our keyboards that we speak. You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange, I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange. You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show. Your words encourage me more than you could know. As people change and times keep changing too, one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you. For this friendship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt, because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net, I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to acheive our ultimate goal of TRUE LOVE. Hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Tiffany Wallace.


Keywords:
2011-10-22, 23:22:38
anonymous  
'Tiffany's' profile on the dating site had her as asian. My only guess is that this scammer thought that would appeal to me as I posted a photo of myself from facebook that had me posing with an asian girl. I din't even know the girl that well. She was just a friend of a friend. I amlooking forward to the message where they ask for money. Not sure how I am going to approach this yet.


Keywords:
2011-10-22, 23:46:05
anonymous  
Incidentally, the e-mail address for this 'Tiffany Wallace' is tiffany4u1@yahoo
2011-10-23, 01:46:22
anonymous  
Listen up guys... if you have to wonder why some young sexy babe thousands of miles away can't find a partner in their part of the world ? The clear answer emerges... cash, dollars, euros, rupees... or whatever you wanna call it, the motivating answer is simple = SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM !


There's no sexy babe on the other end ! More than likely some young dude with balls is being pimped by a greedy maestro, who has knife at his throat should he try anything else. And he's not alone. The cafe is crowded with lowlife scammers working for a 'maestro' who buys the computer time and hires them to scam you under the pretense of being a woman seeking romance. To these immortal thieves, it is just a business. And more often than not pictures of sexy PORN models are cleverly used to lure you into their web of deceit and deception. The 'maestro' gets a 60 percent cut and reserves another 20 percent to pay off law enforcement officials who rarely come around. That still puts plenty of cash in the scammer's pocket. The typical scammer spends up to 12 hours a day, seven days a week, huddled over one of many computers, pretending to be a sexy woman working his scams.

Don't take it personally that they're trying to scam you... just move on, brush off the dirt and learn from experiences. If not, the con artist wins because they leave a mark on you that YOU choose not to handle, and the next quality love of your life may have to pay the price for you not dealing with it.
2014-07-17, 06:38:30
anonymous from United States  
Almost got taken. Lesson learned.

From Tiffany
I am happy to hear from you again, I must confess that you have a way
with words and I really enjoy reading from you and i want you to know
that Age is not a problem to me its just a number and i believe the
Chemistry should be positive.... I wanna take my time to let you into
my world. I seriously i think i am opening my heart to you because i
just can't resist your words. They are so touching. Baby i like the
things you say when it comes to loving you woman, we are both looking
for exactly the same things out of a relationship. Baby I would never
deceive you for anything, I don't play games and my major turn offs
are lies an deceits. Baby i am not a materialistic person, i love the
little things in a relationship. I want someone i could take trips
with, talk a walk with holding each others hands, watching the sunset
and so much more...

In a relationship I seek trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity,
love and sharing, sharing the good times and bad times together with
no fear of what the world might put upon us. Someone who enjoys
kissing, cuddling, holding hands and surprises. I am looking for
someone very honest and that knows what he really wants out of a
relationship and I need him to be 100% honest with me. He should be
very communicative with me and I can talk to him whenever I want to. I
treat my man with respect, loyalty, love and like a King, I would cook
for him and run is bath water and do whatever I can to satisfy and
make him happy all the time.

I am looking for my soul mate. I would love him with all of my heart
and have nothing but good feelings for him. He should be a very caring
and loving person. I am looking for the 'One'. What does that mean to
me? he is the person that you can't wait until he comes home from work
so you can kiss him and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go
out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see
how your day is going and makes your day much better because you are
talking to each other. He gives you a lift when you are down and can
always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person
that can simply lay in bed with his head on my chest and our legs
interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. I want him
to be my best friend, lover, and if lucky my husband and father of my
children. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds
like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it
off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it because this is
what I want from life because I know that I deserve the best.

I will be hoping to read from you again soon. Thinking about you.

Tiffany



Keywords:
2014-07-17, 06:40:23
anonymous from United States  
Almost got scammed. Thank you DelphiFAQ and people that exposed this fraud. Pics and text of scam included.

How are you doing today ? It was so nice to hear from you again.You
>> seem so much like a great person and have a way with words. We really
>> do have a whole lot in common, and I do believe that if we put in the
>> right efforts, we can form a good friendship and relationship. We have
>> both been in a bad relationship and we both know how hurtful it is
>> when you get your heart broken. All I am looking for is my best friend
>> and soulmate wrapped up into one. I am a one man woman and I will
>> never cheat on my partner. I treat my man with so much love, care,
>> understanding and respect... I believe in treating him like a king
>> because i want to be his queen. I also want to have a family of my
>> own. I came from a very small family, so it was pretty much just me
>> and my parents growing up. I want to get married to a good man and
>> have wonderful kids with him. I don't like the divorce thing, that's
>> why I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with.
>>
>> Are you in any form of relationship with any woman right now?
>> Do you have someone you are interested in at the moment?
>> Have you ever met anyone that you really like on meetup? and what
>> happened
>> between you guys?
>> What do you do in your spare time?
>> What do you do for a living?
>>
>> I am just curious to know the answers to those questions because i
>> really like talking to you so much but im scared 'cos i don't want to
>> get hurt anymore. I enjoying talking to you and i would love to know
>> more about you because you seem like a very great guy on the inside. I
>> can't wait to read from you again.
>> Cares,
>>
>> Tiffany.


Keywords:
You are on page 3 of 3, other pages: 1 2 [3]

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search