DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)

 

comments2244 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (398 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Tatyana


Email: tanechka2007@yamex.net


Address:
Russia, Pavlovsk, Lomonosova st. 8, flat 21, post code(zip) -659001.


Other Comments:
This is pictures of Raven Riley.
website: http://ravenriley.com/



Content-type: text/html

Comments:

You are on page 7 of 150, other pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 147 148 149 150
2008-10-03, 04:23:57
anonymous from Netherlands  
Daria - kazan - russia
from (van)amourlovex <amourlovex@yahoo.com>
Antwoorden opamourlovex <amourlovex@yahoo.com

datum3 oktober 2008 12:55
subject (onderwerp)hello
verzonden dooryahoo.com
ondertekend dooryahoo.com

details verbergen 12:55 Beantwoorden


Hello
Understand in what business, I shall explain to you why girls asked you money. First, it is the standard
practice when the man pays a meeting with the Russian woman. It is normal. If the man wishes to meet the
woman to whom it is not indifferent, he should take all charges on. As the level of incomes at you is much
higher, than at us. Second, the man which communicates with the Russian woman, knows, that for many our
women trip to Europe means completely excessive charges. And at all because in Russia such low standard of
life, and it is simple because the order of the prices 'at us' and 'at you' strongly differs. 95 from
100 Russian women be not capable to pay round to Europe, it is a fact in evidence.
Let's try all discuss. I am not offended, that you do not trust me, anything terrible. I do not argue, that
there are such girls who get acquainted with men only because of money that then them to deceive. I have no
right to speak you 'Trust me', this your decision. Simply these girls who deceive men spoil a life to
usual, real people. Which on the present want to meet and see each other, to create family. And you do not
assume, that to this girl there could be something. You in general more about her heard nothing? Though too
it seems to me, that she has deceived you. But do not take it to heart. It seems to me, that money not the
main thing during lives, main this happiness.

Daria.
This image was also posted here:
Adjusting MTU speeds up a problematic VPN connection



Keywords:
2008-10-03, 06:55:34
anonymous  
This is funny as hell. I got the same stuff. What tipped me off was when I traced the mail a I ended up with Italy and Austria. You would figure they would get the hint.
2008-10-03, 09:02:10   (updated: 2008-10-03, 09:08:20)
anonymous from United States  
rating
>TRAVEL INFO : Dariya Troyhina.

&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> © Travel Agency 'Geo-Tour КАRMEL'.

&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> TRAVEL INFO : Dariya Troyhina. - private tour.(work visa)

Russian-English

> variants.ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE

&g- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Travel dates for: Ms. Dariya Troyhina.

> Please label the inside and outside of each piece of baggage to

> be checked in with your name and where possible your address.

> Suitable baggage labels and

> stickers are available free of charge. In advance of your journey.

> please note the current free baggage allowance included in your

> ticket price. You can find this information in the internet or via

> your Airline contact

> person. In case you booked a special fare please note that it can

> be subject to restrictions. Travel Abroad: When preparing to travel

> abroad for less than 5 months,

> it is important to ensure entry to another country . Depending on

> the country to be visited and the worker's nationality, it may be

> necessary to apply for a

> visitor visa.The worker must have: a valid passport or travel

> document, valid

visa .

> Furthermore, page 4 must be signed by the RO. No special

> permission is needed, but it is important to have a valid

> passport,valid visa and all travel documents.




> Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey. Kind

> regards.'Geo-Tour КАRMEL' is a licensed and officially registered travel agency.

> Travel agency 'Geo-Tour КАRMEL'.




> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual

> travelers.

&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Please use our service .Managers: Svetlana

&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>The nearest possible flight is - October, Saturday, 4, 2008.From

>Moscow Domodedovo Inter Airport.







>Price: foreign passport,visa,tax,consulate fee,ticket Eco.class.USD

>1295.00+

&g- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------




>This reservation will be automatically cancelled if the order is not

>purchased until October, Saturday, 4, 2008.







Hey my Tiger,I have got all the info and resend to you,

you see I am after visit to consulate and agency and I am so happy to

say that we will meet in a few days!!!!

I am really lucky girl to meet you.Honey the thing is that I booked nearest

possible flight .I need only your help.

there is only a small problem but I am sure we will be able to solve.

I wanted to ask you to help me to pay for tickets but they tell that

I can't use your help or ask you about sending me tickets because I

have permission to use the help of agency

only because they do all travel things and it is their

business to arrange all travel things for my jorney,it is the law.

and it is not possible to get work visa without help of agency,too strong laws.

I was sure that my mom will help me becasue she promised but now she

sent letter that it is possible only in a few months or so because of

family problems.and she can't send transfer now.I was in the bank to

try to ask them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay them

and I have nothing to stay because I have only a few

dress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for you from

russia with love.and I think it is not great problem for you

to help me.I even think that maybe it will give you the pleasure to

help me because you are my knight,rught?




after all payments here and travel by plane I have about 300$ my own money and




>>>> I need about 995$ from your side <<<<




because I have to pay for ticket and a few thigs yet,

and I have to pay in advance about 1295$ and if the

tickets will cost less i will get some money back. when we meet

I will return this sum and some extra money because to send thransfer

costs money too.I have to be sure that I will be able to book it or I will lose

all the money I gave them in advance.I'm not going to ask one more time for your

help,you see I am in hard situation.I will be waiting for your answer.

I know it sounds like I am pooroutsider but you see I have not

time or somebody to ask about help,you know my mom gave me all that we with mom

could collect for my travel.I hate to ask but now I don't have any other choice.

you saw all my body and I believe you I have done almost all here and now I

need some help from you,please help me to leave Moscow and

it is all I ask now and you know I am full of the love to share with you. Kiss

you, counting days and minutes before our meeting.you know it is only money, and I think that

it is not too hard for you to help me, you see I have such chance only once in

my life.I know you are kind man and I do hope you will be

able to help me.I promise I will return all the money. and I will earn money because I am ready to work as

hard as possible!




Million Kisses, Your poor Dariya you know my rent address here is

Nagornaya st. 8 - 62, post code (zip) - 117.

>>---------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that my full name is Troyhina -(last name) .

Dariya - (first name) it is right writting English

>>---------------------------------------------------------------------

you should put it on western union(or moneygram) list and you can choice

any bank in moscow,they tell it is international service and I can get

money in any bank of moscow.




The address of the closest Western Union (or MoneyGram) here is:







NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL BANK

115230, Elektrolitniy, 5Б - 8




they tell I can get only western union (or moneygram) transfer because

I have not any bank accounts in moscow and I have only passport and it is

enough to get it!

When you're filling Western Union form it is not necessary

to write down the destination city because i don't have a permanent address over here.

Also I've got an advice to send you a scan copy of my passport

in case you need to confirm my details.




P.S. I am not sure I should tell this but I want to let you know that if you don't like me I

will not bother you and it is only your choice to spend time with me I

know you may be too busy,and in any case I will return money back .you

know I will have rent room ,job and I want to say that you don't worry that

I want to use you just for my goals.and I am sure that when we meet we

will not regret about it,promise,and I hate people who imagined so many silly rules and

laws.and I have only small suitcase with me.and I dream about our first

meeting,our first night and I have some sexy night dress with me! and I think

that now everything depends on you my hope and I will check my mail all day and

all night because i can't sleep if I am not sure that everything is all right and you can help,

please deardon't leave me alone i have done so much and I am almost near you.

and I can stay more than six months,I can stay longer it is possible if we fall

in love and going to marry. But I think we need time to learn each other.

and as soon as I got transfer ,they tell in the bank you should send me transfer

number and I will be able to get transfer then, I will send exact schedule

and number of the flight and terminal number and time of my arriving to your. bye!




Dariya


This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)
Dating scammer Dariya Tryhina
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)



Keywords: raven riley brunette bathing bubbles cover all
2008-10-03, 09:15:15
anonymous  
Hello my dear! I am very glad to write you again! In agency correct date of my flight. Preliminary it will be end of the week. In the morning I shall know it for certain.
Moscow the big and beautiful city. But it does not inspire in me optimism. I am worry very much .
Something amazing occurs inside of me after I have received your first letter!
My heart lost calm since then. But it's interesting that it doesn't want to find it again!
Why should I have so boring life? I want to see and kiss you always: in summer and winter, in autumn and especially in spring!
My sun, you know perhaps, but I'll tell you that you are the clearest man in the world. My sun!
I'm finishing my letter and I want to thank you for hope you offer me. Tomorrow I shall write to you details of my flight.

kiss you, Dariya
2008-10-03, 09:19:54
anonymous  
Hello my Tiger! I can so you to name? Thank's for your reply so much!!!
Have you heard a saying The older the violin the sweeter the music?!
I hope soon I will be able to come to your area and we will meet each other!
This time I will write you more about myself. I think you should know
more about my life and my hobbies so you will know if we have any
common interests. I'm 25 years old, not too young I
think? My birthday is 23 December. I'm 177 cm tall (5) and 55 kg weight..
I don't know exactly my bust-waist-hips measurements, I
don't have a reason to measure it because I think it's OK and my body
is proportionate ))
I take care of my body, I do aerobics three times
a week and I go to the swimming pool twice a week.
I have a younger sister, she is 23 years old.
Her name is Galina. I live with the father and mother.
We all live in two-rooms flat.
As I wrote you I live in Russia. The name of my city is Chernogorsk,
it's near Abakan city. Chernogorsk is very small and Abakan is a
large city, the main city in our district.
I graduated from Abakan Humanitarian University two years ago.
As I wrote you I`m a menager of the big shop, my city is small but we have a
big shop here. Sometimes I attend courses in
Abakan so I have several diplomas, but you know in russia we don`t have good work opportunities. But this work help me to take
care about myself. When I come to your city I think it won`t be a problem to find work on
my specialization (I shall work as the simple seller).
My father is 58 years old now, my mom is 46. You see my mom
is much younger then my father and they are very happy together. My
mother is a teacher of music in the school. I also could play a piano a
little. I like classic music, jazz, rock, lounge. I like all kinds of music!
A little about my father: he is in a good shape because we usually make
exercises together, he doesn`t work now, because he is retired already.
I love both my parents and I'm happy my parents will be not alone when
I leave them and will go to another country. Of course I will miss
everybody but I want to have my own happiness!

Do you have an International Airport in your city? Please write me it's name an code.
Or write me the name of the nearest INTERNATIONAL Airport to you.

I write you my emails from Internet cafe, I don't have my own computer.
If you want I can call you when I will be in Moscow, it would be nice
to talk to you. We don't have international calls here. I suppose in few
days I will fly to Moscow and start my trip! Today I will tell my parents
about you, I'm sure they will be happy that someone is waiting for me over there!
There is no any messenger in this Cafe so we can only keep emailing
each other. I hope you are not getting bored to read my emails?
My address here is Russia, Chernogorsk, Lenina st. 9, flat 35, post code(zip) - 655150.
So now you have a representation of who I am....
I just can tell you that I enjoy life and I try to live to the
fullest, I like to try new things. I'm not that smart.. I was not that
good in mathematics, physics, biology and so on! I don't like to be
smart! But I'm very tender, caring, artistic, faithful, decent person.
Sometimes I can be not well organized, I think everybody had it's own
minuses and pluses. I don't look any special qualities in a man. I just hope he will be
faithful to me and ready to create a happy family with me and I will
do everything to make him happy. I'm looking for a soulmate!

OK... it's time to finish my email. I'm sending a kiss by the wind to
you and if I sent it to the right destination you should receive it by
evening )))) I hope you will catch my kiss somehow )))

bye!

Dariya
2008-10-03, 09:22:38
anonymous  
Hello!!! :-)
It was very nice to receive a message from you!
I'm sending my photos so you can remember who I am.
it is my first time I try to correspondence with man in internet world.
I do hope you will be enough patient to understand my writing.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I don`t have
big secrets. The thing is that I will work abroad for three months or so and I would
like to meet a nice man to be my guideor just be good friend to spend time with.I think that it is
hard enough to live in foreign town without friends and also I have never been abroad. I am from so small
town here in Rusian Federation,I am afraid to be lost.
I want to see real life and it is impossible to see without
person who knows all sides of the life. It doesn`t matter what age is
he or what is his eyes color, I just want to know that he is kind and open-hearted inside.
I don't want to live in Rusian Federation because I have not any chances here,it
is hardly possible to explain it by the first time but I want you to
know my plans. In Ru ssia many young girls also want to start a new life abroad, so
many of them used a special program 'W ork and travel' for young people who wants to
work abroad. I also decided to do so and to use it. This program just helps to
register documents and gives suitable work in any state(town)of USA, Canada or Europa (or other big
country) . I just need to choose.I already started to register
documents and now I need to decide in which city I want to work.
I`m 25 years old and I`m not afraid of work (I shall work as the seller in shop or cafe of a fast food).
I think it is the right way for me, I am lost here, and I think that I look pretty enough
to find a better place. I never been abroad so I decided to find a friend abroad and make his
city to be my destination. I want to repeat the same way,it is my only chance to change my life.
I am full of plans and different dreams.
I have long black hair and black eyes. I think I look very good, but
first of all I want to be beautiful inside.
I do hope that you will be not disappointed to meet me in the real
life if we will meet :-)
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave my town in a few days or so (I can't tell you everything
exactly right now) and I would like to
be sure that I have a man who waits for me there. I will work all day
and I would like to find a man to spend all free time together to get to know each other better.
if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet
you too. My be it sounds silly but I just don't want to be alone in the
evenings,and I want to be sure in advance that somebody waits for me!
I think that my e-mail starts to be too long so I will tell you all
details about me and my life that you would like to know in next e-mails if you will like my
pictures and will want to meet me!

I send my photos

>> With best regards Dariya! (this is my real full name).


P.S
I hope it's OK with you and I will receive an answer from you!
I'm responding from my private email address.
I hope I'm your type of girl, I'm not sure you like Slavic
appearance!! I hope so! OK, I will wait for your answer.
When I hear back from you I will write more things about myself and send more pics!


This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tatyana Yachmeneva



Keywords:
2008-10-03, 09:26:52
anonymous  

From: 'Pretty Girl' <girlie@yarex.info>Hi! Found your pic somewhere on the web
I don't know why but I felt something special about it!!!
And I would like to get to know you better.
I don't have any experience in communicating over the internet
and I'm not sure how it works! I hope you like my photos, please let
me know!
I'm going to visit your beautiful country soon and I would be happy to
have someone over there who can show me around. I'm a foreign girl but
I can speak English very well so we will have no problems in
communicating. So please email me back soon. Can't wait to hear back
from you.
Waiting for your response.
hope you like my picture
2008-10-03, 09:32:35
anonymous from United States  
hello again..!!I just want to add few things...
I think last time I wrote you not all my thoughts...
My mind is always in a mess when I write you because
it's hard to write everything to somebody who is so far away. I don't
remember if I wrote last time I've never been married, don't have
kids but I love them and they love me! I
And I want to tell you that I always wanted to find an older man.
Why? I have two answers..
Firstly, I think older men are much more serious and they can take
care of me, they are more experienced in life and can teach me many
things. Have you heard a saying 'The older the violin, the sweeter the
music'? I believe in it... I think I'm not that young already but I
don't have much experience in life and I want to have someone who has
more experience in life then me.
Secondly... maybe I'm not right about it... but I want to be honest
I've always had such worry... if I marry a man nearly my age...
and after some years I will become not that young and beautiful... I
think it's more hard for a woman to be attractive then for a man...
and he will find a younger mistress and I will become very miserable.
I don't want my man to be unfaithful. I know I can be faithful to my
man and I will never cheat on him.
But this is just my worries. This is not my goal. Please tell me if
you think you will love your woman at any age and not find a younger
one? Can you be faithful?
Also I want to tell you that I learned english in university, so I don`t
use any translators, and I can speak english as good as I write on it.
I hope we will have no problems in communications. I feel that
you are very nice man I really want to meet you. If you will not like
me or something else we can be just friends.
I hope I will get my work visa soon in Moscow and all documents and I
come to you! I don't have any area limits with this visa so I can work
where I want. I don`t know exact day of my arrival, but as soon as I will
know I will write it to you.
You know, I'm just trying to be honest with you and write you all my thoughts
on
different issues. Please be always honest with me also....
I am sending you two naked photos. I am sorry for my strange attitude.
My thought are so contradictive about us. These pictures was taken by my
girlfriend after our dancing lessons.
I want you to see all of my body so you know how I look and don't get too
much surprised after we meet.
I understand that it is important to all men and you're not the exception. I
respect men's attitude.
Once again, I am sorry and I hope you don't get me wrong for sending these
photos to you.
I don't have anymore naked pictures, ah actually I have one more, but .....I
don't really like it. It shows my naked breast. If you want I will show it to
you.
I will write you later, I will look if I have more nice photos to sendyou.
Have a good day!

kiss you, Dariya
2008-10-03, 09:35:29
anonymous from United States  
Hello!!! I'm so excited to write you again!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Moscow! You can't
imagine how happy I am because I already started my trip to you!
I still cannot believe I've done it! WoW! As I wrote you I was scared
to fly on the plane but everything was OK and I'm still alive ))))
Moscow is a really big city! I've been told the population of Moscow
is about 10 million of people! From the Airport I went by bus... it
was so long way... about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I've seen so many nice
places in Moscow while going by bus!
When I got off the plane in the Moscow Airport policeman asked me about
passport and he looked at me like I am an enemy )))
I think all people here are a little crazy because of war in Georgia.
Everything here is very expensive, not like in my city... and
everywhere are big crowds of people! Everywhere is so many people! I
feel uncomfortable because of it but I hope I will be OK soon.
I found a place to stay, I rent a room from an old policeman. He is about
70 years old. He said his wife died 2 years ago and he
doesn`t have money to live, so he give in rent rooms in her apartment.
He is very nice man. He said I have to be very careful.
You know... he said many girls from small cities come to big cities, they are looking for a
better future and fortune but because they are from small cities they
can`t imagine that their way to find the happiness can be not so easy as they
thought... and some of them can end up as prostitutes or something
like that. He said I should be careful when I will meet you!! But I
don't worry about you! I feel with all my heart you are really nice man!
Sorry I wrote you about my worries.. I have nobody to write about it.
My parents are worried enough about me and I don't want
to make them to worry more. I think that's really good I've met you! I
can write you about everything. I miss my parents... but I'm getting better with every hour ))
I was in a travel agency, all my documents are ready.
Now they are checking a possible flight to your airport.
They will give me all information (date and time of my arrival, etc.) tomorrow I think. Now I will continue to see Moscow,
like a tourist. In Moscow there are so many different museums!
In Moscow its rather hot weather,
about +21`C, but I feel myself so alone. :-)
Everyone rush somewhere and I don`t know anybody here.
I will go to The State Tretyakov Gallery (The National Museum of
Russian Fine Art).
It is not far from the Kremlin, there should be a lot of tourists
from all over the world. I read about this gallery before, its collection
contains near 130 000 works of painting, sculpture and graphics.
There there are pictures in cost 250 million dollars!!!!!
It should be really amazing!!! Ok, I send you a thousand kisses and will wait for your
message!!!!

P.S
I`m sending for you some photos of Moscow that I found in internet.
Please confirm the name of international airport (and his code) and be sure you wrote it right.
I am afraid to make any mistake... I hope everything will be fine.
please write me as soon as possible!See you soon! Great kiss from Moscow!!
......now I'm very hungry and I will go and eat something.

Yours Dariya
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tatyana Yachmeneva
Dating scammer Natalya from Osinniki, Russia
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)
Dating scammer Tatyana Davydova
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley) (modified photo)
Dating scammer Svetlana Howralewa (modified photo)



Keywords: Raven Riley wood
2008-10-03, 09:38:35
anonymous  
hello, its me again!! I just wanted to tell you hi!!
I decided to send you more photos, I hope you will like it.
I think you are interested that I don`t have a boyfriend, because all
men here look on my appearance and I want somebody who will look inside me.
.........my pictures....sexy.... :-)
> BUT....I'M NOT INFO TAKING NAKED PHOTOS!
I really apologize if you think now I'm not a good girl...
I hope you don't think so. Please let me know and
I will write you more if I'm forgiven for sending this pic!!!
I hope you will answer this email and we will try to get to know each other better!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAh!!!! I'm so ashamed to send this pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also want to see your different photos and hope to know you better!

> kiss Dariya



> hi how are you?
>
> Sure we can chat or you can email me so what would you
> like to know about me just ask? Other wise so where are you from if
> i can ask? and what site did you see my pic and profile. i have to
> tell you i like you pic. here is a new few new one i have? hope you like them well let me know?

> i be waiting to hear from you

> john
This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Inna Golubok
Dating scammer Tatyana Yachmeneva
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)
Dating scammer Tamara
Dating scammer Angelica Semenova from Cheboksary, Russia
Dating scammer Dariya Tryhina
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley) (modified photo)
Dating scammer Tatyana Yachmeneva (modified photo)



Keywords: Raven Riley skirt
2008-10-03, 09:41:59
anonymous from United States  
Dear, I do not wish to give you a words of good bye!

I am sorry about all the problems with the money!

But without your help I will not be able to fly to you.

My relatives will no longer be able to help me out.

Mama gave me almost all the money that she had to

help me out with this journey.

If you can not help me, I will be returning to home.

But I do not want to be lonely again.




I do not want to return home.

I do not want to stay in Moscow either.

I do not want anyone but you.




More than anything else, I would like to continue the trip!

I want you! I want you to surround me with your tenderness, warmth and care.

I certainly think about the future. I want us to be together.

I go to sleep and I wake up together with the thoughts about you.

They are not leaving my head.

More to that, I’d like to wake up in your arms every day.

I’d like to be sure that you really need me now and in the future.

I just want to look into your eyes.

I want to feel your warm breath.

I want to see your smile and know that this smile is for me.

I want to be waken up by you rather than some kind of alarm clock.

I want to be your sunshine.

I want you to warm your hands up in the back pockets of my jeans.

I want you to pay me with your kisses for the rental of my jeans pockets.

I want to belong to you and. I am yours and you’re mine.

I want to believe you and never question anything you say.

I want to hear your voice. I want to get to your inner thoughts.

I want to be everything you need. I want you to know all these things.

I want you to love me.

Can’t wait for the moment I board the plane and start my final journey to you.

I am sick without you. Thank you for your letter and kind words!

I am looking forward to hearing some good news from you.

Hope you can help me out and give me your support.



Dariya

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Tatyana (photos: Raven Riley)



Keywords:
2008-10-04, 10:17:10
anonymous from United States  
I was reluctent about the way she came on line to make me believe i had corresponded with her before.....I also rec'd days and days of e-mails and pictures,,,,,with the same long lettedrs about arrangements being made, dear tiger,,,,,family can not send no more money, am staying with a retired cop in moscow that has a room to rent for cheap price,,,,,,,and she needs 1300.00 for the travel from moscow to the nearest international airport......
BEWARE OF THE SCAM
also rec'd some of same pictures but she was using the name'DARIYA TRUHEENA'


I have not saved the pictures as they probally envolve infections and/or worms
most of them have been posted here alrerady so thery are just duplicates

2008-10-04, 10:52:58
anonymous from United States  
Dear, I do not wish to give you a words of good bye! I am sorry about all the problems with the money! But without your help I will not be able to fly to you. My relatives will no longer be able to help me out. Mama gave me almost all the money that she had to help me out with this journey. If you can not help me, I will be returning to home. But I do not want to be lonely again. I do not want to return home. I do not want to stay in Moscow either. I do not want anyone but you. More than anything else, I would like to continue the trip! I want you! I want you to surround me with your tenderness, warmth and care. I certainly think about the future. I want us to be together. I go to sleep and I wake up together with the thoughts about you. They are not leaving my head. More to that, I’d like to wake up in your arms every day. I’d like to be sure that you really need me now and in the future. I just want to look into your eyes. I want to feel your warm breath. I want to see your smile and know that this smile is for me. I want to be waken up by you rather than some kind of alarm clock. I want to be your sunshine. I want you to warm your hands up in the back pockets of my jeans. I want you to pay me with your kisses for the rental of my jeans pockets. I want to belong to you and. I am yours and you’re mine. I want to believe you and never question anything you say. I want to hear your voice. I want to get to your inner thoughts. I want to be everything you need. I want you to know all these things. I want you to love me. Can’t wait for the moment I board the plane and start my final journey to you. I am sick without you. I am looking forward to hearing some good news from you. I will wait money transfer control number and your full name... Hope you can help me out and give me your support. My request for help from one hand is the opportunity to come to you, and from other hand is the approval of seriousness of your plans. I’m sorry that my confidence in our victory against the problems differs a bit from yours. Because you are a man and I am a woman. If everything were on contrary, the world would go upside down. I will back all money to the last cent without doubt, and if everything will be ok, I will stand for you forever. That’s why I ask you a question: are you serious in your intensions? If yes, write me soon. I hope very much that I provoked sympathy in you. thank you, Dariya P.S my date: Dariya Truheena Russia adress: suharewsky pereulok street 10 - 7, post code (zip) 127051. The address of the closest Western Union (or MoneyGram) here is: 'ABSOLIUTBANK' 127051, moscow, suharewsky pereulok 7 > Hello my sweetest;;;;glad to heAr back from you this soon'' > I was so excited to hear back from you as soon as i get home from work and turn computer on.... > I was also so excited to see you coming on the 5 of October,,,4 days baby > i will be happy to be at airport to greet you with a grinning smile > from one ear to the other ear,,when i see you.... > Baby i really want to help you with travel agency....... > Sweet cakes, i will try to borrow money real fast but you only give > me three days,,,,,,i might need you to change ticket > information,,,,,i will let you know soon......just remember,,,i am > not rich man as for money,,,ok,,,,but i really try because i want you here with me....... > i just wish we knew last month how much and i could have sent > little at time to gain what was needed now....... > sweetie, i do not want you to be disappointed and have to return > home,,,,,,,but if i can not get money, you will have to go home to > be safe and then i send to in payments....but we try this first....ok sweetie > how much did it cost to fly from home to moscow,,,sweetie............. > god only knows i want to pick you up on the 5 of october,,,in 4 days....... > sweetie pie,,,,why are the travel agency charging you for your > passport fee.....you paid for your passport when thery give it to > you in 2006,,,,,correct.............. > please be patient baby, i open this letter and only have 4 days to > get money and get it wired to > you................................................................. > huggggggs and kissssssss

--- On Wed, 10/1/08, Dariya <daschenka2004@yamex.net> wrote: > From: Dariya <daschenka2004@yamex.net> > Subject: I will arrive to you!!!! > To: 'JON REFIOR' <jlreflor@sbcglobal.net> > Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 10:09 AM > JON hello! excuse me that I could not write to you earlier..... > I'm writing to you as soon as I can!!!!!! I was busy with many > arrangements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also I had to repeat some words > for my English test and I finally passed my test today morning!!! > today I was in the travel agency and I received an information about my trip! > I will be very thankful to you if you can meet me at the Airport! >>> I will arrive to you on Sunday, 5 October << > I shall inform number of flight, the terminal and an arrival time > probably Friday or on Saturday. > more in detail look at the end of the letter. I copied the information of agency > I hope so much it's a good day for you to meet me! > I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting > wait for us. I think I will call you from airport before my flight. > You know I booked tickets on Sunday, 5 October flight and I will buy them before > my intervew. People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally, > so I need to buy roundtrip tickets (with returning date). > I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that > I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details > and they have some extra money from all the things, > you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me > because I don't know anybody here and only you are my hope now, > I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave > me here alone.please borrow some money. I am sure I will be able to return all your money > back after a few weeks, I will get salary and I will collect the sum I own from you. > To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but > now I have no different way, you see.Please help me it is only money > and much more important if we will meet in person I will do my > best, you won`t be disappoined. I see that it sounds a little crazy > but I can't believe that in the worst case I have to return > home,they all will laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that > you will help me because you are kind. I have about 300 US dollars yet and I think > I need about 980 US dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my > flight! (I had 1180 dollars, but flight from Krasnoiarsk, opening visa, medical > insurance and all travel needs costed about 800 dollars). > For truth I did not expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets, but now > I see that its a very strict rule. > I was sure that my mom will help me becasue she promised but now she > sent letter that it is possible only in a few months or so because of > family problems.and she can't send transfer now.I was in the bank to > try to ask them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay them > and I have nothing to stay because I have only a few > dress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for you from > russia with love. > please send it today by Western Union or Money Gram > I will write you details: >>> !!! << > send it to russia, Dariya Truheena !!!!This is my full name! > Also I've got an advice to send you a scan copy of my passport > in case you need to confirm my details. > this is my full name used in all official documents. They said this is all info you need. > But please for any case write down more info. The address where I'm staying: > suharewsky pereulok street 10 - 7, post code (zip) 127051. I rent a > small room In an apartment of an old policeman here, it's > cheaper then hotel.The address of the closest Western Union (or MoneyGram) here is: > 'ABSOLIUTBANK' 127051, moscow, suharewsky pereulok 7 > > I have some money but it's not enough to complete my trip. > Please send me 980 US dollars and I will complete my trip! > After it please write me all details about the transfer - > your FULL NAME and Money Transfer Control Number.!! > I will call you as soon as I receive it. > When I receive the money I will pay for my trip and only then > the embassy will put all final stamps on my documents. > I've bought you few souvenirs with Russian attributes!!! I'm > sure you will like them! If you need something more please let me > know, they are not expensive. Also I bought two boxes of Russian > chocolate! I hope so much when I come to you we will like each other! > You are already very special to me! > Please when I come to you tell me more about you and your country! > I will listen to everything you tell me and I will do everything you > tell me! I trust you really much! > I hope you will not do something to hurt my feelings.... I > think you are really good man. I will never do anything to hurt yours!!! > By statistics Moscow is the second most expensive city in the > world after Tokyo... everything is so expensive here... and I have > to pay for my rent and food and buy tickets.. please help me.. > Sorry if I missed something or didn't comment please let me know > I was so busy with with all preparations!!!! > Dariya >> TRAVEL INFO : Dariya Truheena >&g- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> © Travel Agency 'Durik-Travel'. >&g- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> TRAVEL INFO : Dariya Truheena - private tour.(work visa) >> Russian-English >> variants.ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE >&g- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> Travel dates for: Ms. Dariya Truheena >> Please label the inside and outside of each piece of baggage to >> be checked in with your name and where possible your address. >> Suitable baggage labels and >> stickers are available free of charge. In advance of your journey. >> please note the current free baggage allowance included in your >> ticket price. You can find this information in the internet or via >> your Airline contact >> person. In case you booked a special fare please note that it can >> be subject to restrictions. Travel Abroad: When preparing to travel >> abroad for less than 5 months, >> it is important to ensure entry to another country . Depending on >> the country to be visited and the worker's nationality, it may be >> necessary to apply for a >> visitor visa.The worker must have: a valid passport or travel >> document, valid >> visa . >> Furthermore, page 4 must be signed by the RO. No special >> permission is needed, but it is important to have a valid >> passport,valid visa and all travel documents. >> Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey. Kind >> regards.'Durik-Travel' is a licensed and officially registered travel agency. >> Travel agency 'Durik-Travel'. >> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual >> travelers. >&g- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> Please use our service. managers: Natalya >&g- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> The nearest possible flight is - Sunday, 5 October >> 2008. From Moscow Sheremetyevo Inter Airport..
Dear, I do not wish to give you a words of good bye! I am sorry about all the problems with the money! But without your help I will not be able to fly to you. My relatives will no longer be able to help me out. Mama gave me almost all the money that she had to help me out with this journey. If you can not help me, I will be returning to home. But I do not want to be lonely again. I do not want to return home. I do not want to stay in Moscow either. I do not want anyone but you. More than anything else, I would like to continue the trip! I want you! I want you to surround me with your tenderness, warmth and care. I certainly think about the future. I want us to be together. I go to sleep and I wake up together with the thoughts about you. They are not leaving my head. More to that, I’d like to wake up in your arms every day. I’d like to be sure that you really need me now and in the future. I just want to look into your eyes. I want to feel your warm breath. I want to see your smile and know that this smile is for me. I want to be waken up by you rather than some kind of alarm clock. I want to be your sunshine. I want you to warm your hands up in the back pockets of my jeans. I want you to pay me with your kisses for the rental of my jeans pockets. I want to belong to you and. I am yours and you’re mine. I want to believe you and never question anything you say. I want to hear your voice. I want to get to your inner thoughts. I want to be everything you need. I want you to know all these things. I want you to love me. Can’t wait for the moment I board the plane and start my final journey to you. I am sick without you. I am looking forward to hearing some good news from you. I will wait money transfer control number and your full name... Hope you can help me out and give me your support. My request for help from one hand is the opportunity to come to you, and from other hand is the approval of seriousness of your plans. I’m sorry that my confidence in our victory against the problems differs a bit from yours. Because you are a man and I am a woman. If everything were on contrary, the world would go upside down. I will back all money to the last cent without doubt, and if everything will be ok, I will stand for you forever. That’s why I ask you a question: are you serious in your intensions? If yes, write me soon. I hope very much that I provoked sympathy in you. thank you, Dariya P.S my date: Dariya Truheena Russia adress: suharewsky pereulok street 10 - 7, post code (zip) 127051. The address of the closest Western Union (or MoneyGram) here is: 'ABSOLIUTBANK' 127051, moscow, suharewsky pereulok 7 > Hello my sweetest;;;;glad to heAr back from you this soon'' > I was so excited to hear back from you as soon as i get home from work and turn computer on.... > I was also so excited to see you coming on the 5 of October,,,4 days baby > i will be happy to be at airport to greet you with a grinning smile > from one ear to the other ear,,when i see you.... > Baby i really want to help you with travel agency....... > Sweet cakes, i will try to borrow money real fast but you only give > me three days,,,,,,i might need you to change ticket > information,,,,,i will let you know soon......just remember,,,i am > not rich man as for money,,,ok,,,,but i really try because i want you here with me....... > i just wish we knew last month how much and i could have sent > little at time to gain what was needed now....... > sweetie, i do not want you to be disappointed and have to return > home,,,,,,,but if i can not get money, you will have to go home to > be safe and then i send to in payments....but we try this first....ok sweetie > how much did it cost to fly from home to moscow,,,sweetie............. > god only knows i want to pick you up on the 5 of october,,,in 4 days....... > sweetie pie,,,,why are the travel agency charging you for your > passport fee.....you paid for your passport when thery give it to > you in 2006,,,,,correct.............. > please be patient baby, i open this letter and only have 4 days to > get money and get it wired to > you................................................................. > huggggggs and kisssssssses baby


--- On Wed, 10/1/08, Dariya <daschenka2004@yamex.net> wrote: > From: Dariya <daschenka2004@yamex.net> > Subject: I will arrive to you!!!! > To: 'JON REFIOR' <jlreflor@sbcglobal.net> > Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 10:09 AM > JON hello! excuse me that I could not write to you earlier..... > I'm writing to you as soon as I can!!!!!! I was busy with many > arrangements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also I had to repeat some words > for my English test and I finally passed my test today morning!!! > today I was in the travel agency and I received an information about my trip! > I will be very thankful to you if you can meet me at the Airport! >>> I will arrive to you on Sunday, 5 October << > I shall inform number of flight, the terminal and an arrival time > probably Friday or on Saturday. > more in detail look at the end of the letter. I copied the information of agency > I hope so much it's a good day for you to meet me! > I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting > wait for us. I think I will call you from airport before my flight. > You know I booked tickets on Sunday, 5 October flight and I will buy them before > my intervew. People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally, > so I need to buy roundtrip tickets (with returning date). > I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that > I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details > and they have some extra money from all the things, > you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me > because I don't know anybody here and only you are my hope now, > I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave > me here alone.please borrow some money. I am sure I will be able to return all your money > back after a few weeks, I will get salary and I will collect the sum I own from you. > To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but > now I have no different way, you see.Please help me it is only money > and much more important if we will meet in person I will do my > best, you won`t be disappoined. I see that it sounds a little crazy > but I can't believe that in the worst case I have to return > home,they all will laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that > you will help me because you are kind. I have about 300 US dollars yet and I think > I need about 980 US dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my > flight! (I had 1180 dollars, but flight from Krasnoiarsk, opening visa, medical > insurance and all travel needs costed about 800 dollars). > For truth I did not expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets, but now > I see that its a very strict rule. > I was sure that my mom will help me becasue she promised but now she > sent letter that it is possible only in a few months or so because of > family problems.and she can't send transfer now.I was in the bank to > try to ask them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay them > and I have nothing to stay because I have only a few > dress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for you from > russia with love. > please send it today by Western Union or Money Gram > I will write you details: >>> !!! << > send it to russia, Dariya Truheena !!!!This is my full name! > Also I've got an advice to send you a scan copy of my passport > in case you need to confirm my details. > this is my full name used in all official documents. They said this is all info you need. > But please for any case write down more info. The address where I'm staying: > suharewsky pereulok street 10 - 7, post code (zip) 127051. I rent a > small room In an apartment of an old policeman here, it's > cheaper then hotel.The address of the closest Western Union (or MoneyGram) here is: > 'ABSOLIUTBANK' 127051, moscow, suharewsky pereulok 7 > > I have some money but it's not enough to complete my trip. > Please send me 980 US dollars and I will complete my trip! > After it please write me all details about the transfer - > your FULL NAME and Money Transfer Control Number.!! > I will call you as soon as I receive it. > When I receive the money I will pay for my trip and only then > the embassy will put all final stamps on my documents. > I've bought you few souvenirs with Russian attributes!!! I'm > sure you will like them! If you need something more please let me > know, they are not expensive. Also I bought two boxes of Russian > chocolate! I hope so much when I come to you we will like each other! > You are already very special to me! > Please when I come to you tell me more about you and your country! > I will listen to everything you tell me and I will do everything you > tell me! I trust you really much! > I hope you will not do something to hurt my feelings.... I > think you are really good man. I will never do anything to hurt yours!!! > By statistics Moscow is the second most expensive city in the > world after Tokyo... everything is so expensive here... and I have > to pay for my rent and food and buy tickets.. please help me.. > Sorry if I missed something or didn't comment please let me know > I was so busy with with all preparations!!!! > Dariya >> TRAVEL INFO : Dariya Truheena >&g- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> © Travel Agency 'Durik-Travel'. >&g- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> TRAVEL INFO : Dariya Truheena - private tour.(work visa) >> Russian-English >> variants.ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE >&g- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> Travel dates for: Ms. Dariya Truheena >> Please label the inside and outside of each piece of baggage to >> be checked in with your name and where possible your address. >> Suitable baggage labels and >> stickers are available free of charge. In advance of your journey. >> please note the current free baggage allowance included in your >> ticket price. You can find this information in the internet or via >> your Airline contact >> person. In case you booked a special fare please note that it can >> be subject to restrictions. Travel Abroad: When preparing to travel >> abroad for less than 5 months, >> it is important to ensure entry to another country . Depending on >> the country to be visited and the worker's nationality, it may be >> necessary to apply for a >> visitor visa.The worker must have: a valid passport or travel >> document, valid >> visa . >> Furthermore, page 4 must be signed by the RO. No special >> permission is needed, but it is important to have a valid >> passport,valid visa and all travel documents. >> Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey. Kind >> regards.'Durik-Travel' is a licensed and officially registered travel agency. >> Travel agency 'Durik-Travel'. >> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual >> travelers. >&g- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> Please use our service. managers: Natalya >&g- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> The nearest possible flight is - Sunday, 5 October >> 2008. From Moscow Sheremetyevo Inter Airport..


The travel agency did not have flight info for this person at this time.......
I am sorry but i do not know how to send two newer pictuers,,,,,
but one is showing rear end and the other in sweat suit with hand in pants,,,one is in bubble bath with breast exposedf........
2008-10-05, 21:50:47
anonymous from United States  
Daria as she said her name was and I got bitten by her beauty,she sent me almost all the pics that I have seen on this site.Live and learn--very hard lesson to learn--she diffently knows how to use that body of hers/or he knows how to use her body to benefit them both.When I finnally locate her or them they both will also learn a lesson about justice;one way or another they will get whats coming to them.No matter what name she goes by or who use those pics to intice men into sending money to help in any manner they will get whats coming to them.She or they as it says in some scams will be caught and every fool like myself will get redemption.I promise you that!!!!!!!!
2008-10-08, 19:23:22   (updated: )
[hidden] from United States  

These pictures were also reported as the following identity:


Name: Daria Truohina


Email: daria@yamex.net


Address:
Sukharevskiy Pereulok Street 19-184
Post code 127051


Other Comments:
The letters seem to be form letters, I read some on the other scams. She uses photos of 'Raven Riley'. At least this scammer has good taste in pretty women.
You are on page 7 of 150, other pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 147 148 149 150

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search