DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Elizaveta

 

comments243 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (47 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Elizaveta


Email: elizava@boommail.info


Address:



Other Comments:
Hello my dear !!!!!!
I am so glad to see your letter again,I think I am a lucky girl to meet such man and I will do my best to meet you in real life!
you know I can work in any city of your area because it is free choice and agency only helps me to get
only travel documents and ticket, and I do hope that we will like each other and now I have the destination.
The agency will also suggest some places to work in. I do hope I have met my right man!you know I have told you before one
of my friend worked abroad last year and have met right man,now they live there and they are going to
marry. by the way now they are arranging the trip to Russia,(he wants to meet her parents and friends)
I think if I feel that you are my dream and you have the same feelings we could think about our future together.
if not I will just work and return back when the time to travel back. you know I am new here and I am afraid to make any mistake.
I have one great lack,I am very impatient sometimes I can act without thinking.
Sometimes I think that my dream is getting for real and it is so bad to be disappointed later.
I want you to know all small things about me because it shouldn't be any misunderstandings between us.
I want you to know that I am not angel and sometimes I can show my character.And I don't wait that you to be angel too, I just want to meet a kind man .
I am very kind and I can forgive almost all I can't forgive if my man sleep with different woman, I don't know many nessesary words in english.
I hope you can read between lines. A little more about myself!
my favorite activity is fitness. I wanted to be as fitness trainer but
I finished The Irkutsk State Univercity, trainers faculty as fitness
trainer but I don't work on my profession because there are no good fintess clubs in my city,
I used to sit at home and to do all housework,helping my mom. I would like to have good job,
I may work dancing teacher, or trainer of fitness,you know I have a certificate. I worked as a trainer a year ago .
and I would like to do it again .you know how many more younger girls want to get this job too!Alot of competition here. I want to tell you about things I like:
I like to make barbecue and I so much want to have my own home with fireplace.
usually I make very tasty ones and in principle I like to cook and it is not problem for me to cook something tasty and I don't like to visit cafes and restaurants,
at first usually they can't cook weel(maybe only here) and second too high price.
I like warm weather. and my great dream is to live somewhere on tropical island. Also I want to tell you about my dislikes:
I hate our long winters it seems to me they will never end. I hate lies and unfaithfulness.
I hate evil people and politicans I think they like to play wars, I hate any ars.
What I like in a man: faithfulness, honesty. He has to be open- minded and open-hearted, also easy-going. and much more important he is kind,kindness makes our world!
Are you kind and gentle man ?????
I think my man should be kind ,it is great feeling after love,only kind person may be happy, all rude people are unhappy.
or must be. A few questions yet, agency tells that I will have a room in nearest hotel near my future
work but if we like each other may be is it possible to live together?I think we will enjoy life together. do you have your car?animals? I
can't drive and I do hope you give me a few lessons, to be fair I have so many plans .I will find out all travel details
about my flight this week. I will leave my town today in a two hours and i think I will be not able to write to you today or so.
When I am in Moscow I will send you short letter to let you know that I am all right and they tell that it takes about two days to
get all nesseary papers, please confirm your phone number and international airport, I want to be sure I have all your details and
Please don't look at different girls. I am the best(joke). Well, I will close this letter I think I am bore today,and please feel
free to ask. See you soon!I can't believe everything is for real. to be fair I am lost and my head is like any big station with a lot of voice!
KISS and LOVE Elizaveta!


Content-type: text/html

Comments:

You are on page 6 of 17, other pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 14 15 16 17
2008-12-17, 11:22:31
anonymous from United States  

This image was also posted here:
Dating scammer Victor Bill Donald



Keywords:
2008-12-17, 12:03:15
anonymous from United States  
2008-12-17, 16:08:52
anonymous from United States  
elizka@servicesmail.info Same pictures same EXACT letters
2008-12-18, 06:05:07
NaughtyGuy from Dubai, United Arab Emirates  
rating
that bitch.. she is sendng me the same messeges

she thinks that i am a stuped to send her money

fuckin fake girls
2008-12-18, 06:06:56
anonymous from United States  
Shes just dropped the BIG ONE on me. Poor thing needs $1290:



From:     'Elizaveta' <niceliza@emailrus.info>

Subject:    



>TRAVEL INFO : Elizaveta Onoujanowa
>- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------
>>- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> © Travel Agency Otso City - Travel .

>- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> TRAVEL INFO : Elizaveta Onoujanowa - private tour.(work visa)
>Russian-English
> variants.ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE

>- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Travel dates for: Ms. Elizaveta Onoujanowa
> Please label the inside and outside of each piece of baggage to
> be checked in with your name and where possible your address.
> Suitable baggage labels and
> stickers are available free of charge. In advance of your journey.
> please note the current free baggage allowance included in your
> ticket price. You can find this information in the internet or via
> your Airline contact
> person. In case you booked a special fare please note that it can
> be subject to restrictions. Travel Abroad: When preparing to travel
> abroad for less than 5 months,
> it is important to ensure entry to another country . Depending on
> the country to be visited and the student's nationality, it may be
> necessary to apply for a
> visitor visa.The student must have: a valid passport or travel
document, valid
>visa .
> Furthermore, page 4 must be signed by the RO. No special
> permission is needed, but it is important to have a valid
> passport,valid visa and all travel documents.

> Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey. Kind
regards.'Otso City - Travel'
> is a licensed and
> officially registered travel agency.
> Travel agency Otso City - Travel.
>
> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual
travelers.
>- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please use our service .Managers: Ms.Alikina Nataliya. Ms.Svetlova
Maria.
>- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------

>The nearest possible flight is - December 21, 2008.From Moscow
>Sheremetyevo Inter Airport.


>Price: foreign passport,visa,tax,consulate fee,ticket Eco.class.USD
1290.00+
>- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------

>This reservation will be automatically cancelled if the order is not
>purchased until December 20, 2008.


>- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------


Hello my love,I have got all the info and resend to you,
you see I am after visit to consulate and agency and I am so happy to
say that
we will meet in a few days!!!!
I am really lucky girl to meet you.Honey the thing is that I booked
nearest possible
flight .I need only your help. there is only a small problem but I am
sure we will be able to solve.I wanted to
ask you to help me to pay for tickets but they tell that
I can't use your help or ask you about sending me tickets because I
have
permission to use the help of agency only because they do all travel
things and it is their
business to arrange all travel things for my jorney,it is the law.and
it is not
possible to get work visa without help of agency,too strong laws.
I was sure that my mom will help me becasue she promised but now she
sent telegram
that it is possible only in a few months or so because of
family problems.and she can't send transfer now.I was in the bank to
try to ask
them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay them
and I have nothing to stay because I have only a few
dress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for
you from
russia with love.and I think it is not great problem for you
to help me.I even think that maybe it will give you the pleasure to
help me
because you are my knight,rught? after all payments here and travel by
plane I have about 300$ my own money and
I need about 990$ from your side,because I have to pay for ticket and a
few thigs yet,and I have to pay in advance about 1290$ and if the
tickets will
cost less i will get some money back. when we meet
I will return this sum and some extra money because to send thransfer
costs
money too.I have to be sure that I will be able to book it or I will
lose all the money I gave them
in advance.I'm not going to ask one more time for your
help,you see I am in hard situation.I will be waiting for your answer
.I know it
sounds like I am pooroutsider but you see I have not
time or somebody to ask about help,you know my mom gave me all that we
with mom
could collect for my travel.I hate to ask but now I don't have any
other choice.you saw all my body and I believe you I have
done almost all here and now I need some help from you,please help me
to leave Moscow and
it is all I ask now and you know I am full of the love to share with
you. Kiss
you, counting days and minutes before our meeting.you know it is only
money ,and I think that
it is not too hard for you to help me ,you see I have such chance only
once in
my life.I know you are kind man and I do hope you will be
able to help me.I promise I will return all the money .and I will earn
money
because I am ready to work as hard as possible!
Million Kisses, Your poor Elizaveta you know my rent address here is
Russia, Moscow,
zip 117623,
Polevaja street 30
flat 20. Remember that my full name is
Elizaveta - (firstname)
Onoujanowa -(last name) . it is right writting in English, and you
should put it on
western union list and you can choice any bank in Moscow,they tell it
is
international service and I can get money in any bank of
Moscow. they tell I can get only Western Union or Moneygram transfer
because I have not any
bank accounts in Moscow and I have only passport and it is
enough to get it! P.S. I am not sure I should tell this but I want to
let you
know that if you don't like me I will not bother you and it is only
your choice to spend time with me I
know you may be too busy,and in any case I will return money back .you
know I
will have rent room ,job and I want to say that you don't worry that I
want to use you just for my goals.and I
am sure that when we meet we will not regret about
it,promise,and I hate people who imagined so many silly rules and
laws.and I
have only small suitcase with me.and I dream about our first
meeting,our first night and I have some sexy night dress with me! and
I think
that now everything depends on you my hope and I will check my mail all
day and all night
because i can't sleep if I am not sure that everything is all right and
you can help,please dear don't
leave me alone i have done so much and I am almost near you.
and I can stay more than six months,I can stay longer it is possible if
we fall
in love and going to marry.But I think we need time to learn each
other.
and as soon as I got transfer ,they tell in the bank you should send me
transfer
number and I will be able to get transfer then,
I will send exact schedule and number of the flight and terminal number
and time
of my arriving to your airport.
I with the big hope shall wait your letter.

Kissss Your Elizaveta
2008-12-18, 18:50:42
anonymous from United States  
can someone from MOSCOW, RUSSIA CATCH THIS CROOK?? Can someone contact the Russian authorities? Its not that complicated.

She has told me her address and REAL NAME to get money thru Western UNION. All the police has to do is go to her address and arrest her for mail fraud.

Russia, Moscow,
zip 117623,
Polevaja street 30
flat 20.

Remember that my full name is
Elizaveta - (firstname)
Onoujanowa -(last name) .
2008-12-18, 19:54:18
anonymous from United States  
I have received the money letter. I have sent her this response. What do you guys think?

My dearest Liz, I am afraid it will take me a few days to raise the $990 you will need. I am working extra hours at work. Which airport will you be flying into? There are 3 near where I live. My ex wife left me with many bills and my phone is being shut off in a few days. If I do not come up with $200 by Tuesday they will shut off my phone and I will have no internet to talk to you again and help send you money. You say you have $300 if you could send me $200 then I could keep on my telephone and internet. I will be getting paid a few days after and I can send you it all, about $2500. Please, help me so I can help you? Your dearest.................Shawn

Her is her last letter:

>TRAVEL INFO : Elizaveta Oniyanava
&g- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------
>&g- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> © Travel Agency Atlas Tour .

&g- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> TRAVEL INFO : Elizaveta Oniyanava - private tour.(work visa)
>Russian-English
> variants.ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE

&g- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Travel dates for: Ms. Elizaveta Oniyanava
> Please label the inside and outside of each piece of baggage to
> be checked in with your name and where possible your address.
> Suitable baggage labels and
> stickers are available free of charge. In advance of your journey.
> please note the current free baggage allowance included in your
> ticket price. You can find this information in the internet or via
> your Airline contact
> person. In case you booked a special fare please note that it can
> be subject to restrictions. Travel Abroad: When preparing to travel
> abroad for less than 5 months,
> it is important to ensure entry to another country . Depending on
> the country to be visited and the student's nationality, it may be
> necessary to apply for a
> visitor visa.The student must have: a valid passport or travel document, valid
>visa .
> Furthermore, page 4 must be signed by the RO. No special
> permission is needed, but it is important to have a valid
> passport,valid visa and all travel documents.

> Thank you for your booking and have a pleasant journey.
> Kind regards.'Atlas Tour' is a licensed and
> officially registered travel agency.
> Travel agency Atlas Tour.
>
> Our goal is to provide quality services for group and individual travelers.
&g- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please use our service .Managers: Ms.Rezonova Nataliya. Ms.Chernova Maria.
&g- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------

>The nearest possible flight is - December 21, 2008.From Moscow
>Sheremetyevo Inter Airport.


>Price: foreign passport,visa,tax,consulate fee,ticket Eco.class.USD 1290.00+
&g- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------

>This reservation will be automatically cancelled if the order is not
>purchased until December 20, 2008.


&g- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------






Hello my love,I have got all the info and resend to you,
you see I am after visit to consulate and agency and I am so happy to say that
we will meet in a few days!!!!
I am really lucky girl to meet you.Honey the thing is that I booked nearest possible
flight .I need only your help. there is only a small problem but I am sure we will be able to solve.I wanted to
ask you to help me to pay for tickets but they tell that
I can't use your help or ask you about sending me tickets because I have
permission to use the help of agency only because they do all travel things and it is their
business to arrange all travel things for my jorney,it is the law.and it is not
possible to get work visa without help of agency,too strong laws.
I was sure that my mom will help me becasue she promised but now she sent telegram
that it is possible only in a few months or so because of
family problems.and she can't send transfer now.I was in the bank to try to ask
them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay them
and I have nothing to stay because I have only a few
dress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for you from
russia with love.and I think it is not great problem for you
to help me.I even think that maybe it will give you the pleasure to help me
because you are my knight,rught? after all payments here and travel by plane I have about 300$ my own money and
I need about 990$ from your side,because I have to pay for ticket and a
few thigs yet,and I have to pay in advance about 1290$ and if the tickets will
cost less i will get some money back. when we meet
I will return this sum and some extra money because to send thransfer costs
money too.I have to be sure that I will be able to book it or I will lose all the money I gave them
in advance.I'm not going to ask one more time for your
help,you see I am in hard situation.I will be waiting for your answer .I know it
sounds like I am pooroutsider but you see I have not
time or somebody to ask about help,you know my mom gave me all that we with mom
could collect for my travel.I hate to ask but now I don't have any other choice.you saw all my body and I believe you I have
done almost all here and now I need some help from you,please help me to leave Moscow and
it is all I ask now and you know I am full of the love to share with you. Kiss
you, counting days and minutes before our meeting.you know it is only money ,and I think that
it is not too hard for you to help me ,you see I have such chance only once in
my life.I know you are kind man and I do hope you will be
able to help me.I promise I will return all the money .and I will earn money
because I am ready to work as hard as possible!
Million Kisses, Your poor Elizaveta you know my rent address here is
Russia, Moscow,
zip 111141,
Perovskaya street 46
flat 7. Remember that my full name is
Elizaveta - (firstname) .
Oniyanava -(last name) it is right writting in English, and you should put it on
western union list and you can choice any bank in Moscow,they tell it is
international service and I can get money in any bank of
Moscow. they tell I can get only Western Union or Moneygram transfer because I have not any
bank accounts in Moscow and I have only passport and it is
enough to get it! P.S. I am not sure I should tell this but I want to let you
know that if you don't like me I will not bother you and it is only your choice to spend time with me I
know you may be too busy,and in any case I will return money back .you know I
will have rent room ,job and I want to say that you don't worry that I want to use you just for my goals.and I
am sure that when we meet we will not regret about
it,promise,and I hate people who imagined so many silly rules and laws.and I
have only small suitcase with me.and I dream about our first
meeting,our first night and I have some sexy night dress with me! and I think
that now everything depends on you my hope and I will check my mail all day and all night
because i can't sleep if I am not sure that everything is all right and you can help,please dear don't
leave me alone i have done so much and I am almost near you.
and I can stay more than six months,I can stay longer it is possible if we fall
in love and going to marry.But I think we need time to learn each other.
and as soon as I got transfer ,they tell in the bank you should send me transfer
number and I will be able to get transfer then,
I will send exact schedule and number of the flight and terminal number and time
of my arriving to your airport.
I with the big hope shall wait your letter.

Kissss Your Elizaveta




Keywords:
2008-12-18, 19:56:43
anonymous from United States  
Oh yeah, I traced the IP address she is using to the UK. They are not even in Russia.


Keywords:
2008-12-18, 22:48:40
anonymous from United States  
rating
got this too...

Her story this time is that she's moving to the USA. She responded to my craigslist personals ad. Good thing I acted on my suspicions.
2008-12-18, 23:50:27   (updated: 2008-12-18, 23:52:07)
anonymous from China  

@anonymous from United States ( posting 2008-12-18, 18:50:42)

That address she gave IS NOT her real address. To collect WU payment you just need the MCTN and photo ID . That address she gave you is just smokescreen

@ anonymous from United States (posting 2008-12-18, 19:56:43)
Oh yeah, I traced the IP address she is using to the UK. They are not even in Russia.
It is not difficult to use Proxy to hide your IP address. She is NOT in the UK
2008-12-19, 01:07:44
anonymous from United States  
rating
elizka@servicesmail.info

ALSO

cathleendodsonas@gmail.com


From an email:

I will have all documents to travel in a few days and i will travel to moscow then,from moscow I will travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work,
if you don't mind to meet me please tell me the name of your nearest international airport! I will book my flight from moscow!

I live in Russia,town Angarsk, Granitnaya street 9,flat 26,it is near big city Irkutsk.


Keywords:
2008-12-19, 07:44:42
anonymous from Spain  
rating
http://www.russian-.._know.htm

They are wirking on it, but how the hell are u gonna catch em, there is no way, do u really think the adresses or info they give u are real, even the Western Union adress doesnt matter cause they can go and pick the money up in any other office, and even then they cannot detain them cause they cannot be accused of nothing, I mean how u gonna demonstrate she is not thinking about gettin the flight..... JUST BE CAREFUL and let people know, friends, radio, tv. Thats the only way u can help


Keywords:
2008-12-19, 19:47:44
anonymous from United States  
I'm buying time and playing her game for as long as I can:



From:     'Elizaveta' <niceliza@emailrus.info>
Subject:    



Dear,

I do not wish to speak you farewell words!
It is very a pity to me, that so all has turned out with money!
But without your help I cannot arrive to you.
My relatives cannot help me any more.
Mum has given me almost all of money, that I would arrange to myself
this travel.
If you cannot help me, I should come back to myself home.
But I do not want again loneliness. I do not wish to come back home.
I do not wish to remain in Moscow. I do not want anybody except for
you.
Above all I wish to continue travel!Only help me with a trip!
I shall necessarily return to you of money as soon as I shall receive
the first earnings!
I want to you! I want, that you have surrounded me with tenderness,
heat, care.
I wish to think of tomorrow with confidence.I want, that you always
were With me.
I wish to fall asleep and wake up with an idea on you (and it is better
in your embraces).
I wish to be assured that is necessary to you everywhere and always,
now and then.
I wish to look simply in your eyes.I want, that your warm breath warmed
to me hands.
I wish to see your smile and the nobility, that it is intended to me.
I want, that every morning me you awoke, instead of an alarm clock. I
wish to be your sun.
I want, that you heated hands in back pockets of my jeans.I want, that
you paid off with kisses for rent of pockets.
I wish to belong to you and the nobility, that yours, and you - mine.
I wish to trust you and to not doubt. I wish to hear your voice.
I want, that you missed me and did not find to yourself a place.
I wish to take hold completely of your soul, ideas, all your essence.
I wish to be for you all.I wish to know, that you know this all.
I want, that you loved me.I wish to sit down in the plane and to depart
to you
I wish to love you.I grieve without you!
Thanks for your letters and warm words!
I wait from you for good news! I on former hope for your help!

Kiss Elizaveta

2008-12-20, 04:42:35
anonymous from White Plains, United States  
Hi,

These days I take the email ID's of these scammers from these sites & send them email in a way or frame the email in such a way that I am replying to their own email.

They at times get in to the trap & start responding, I keep them busy for few weeks & then finally when they ask for money keep them busy for two weeks.

I am trying to teach them a lesson that not only they, but people like us can also make a fool of them. Its a real pay back time for this SUCKERS.
2008-12-20, 08:28:50
anonymous from United States  
Aaah my lovely Eliza, she is madly in love with me..and my money:


From:     'Elizaveta' <niceliza@emailrus.info>

Subject:    


My love
Thanks for care! As soon as I shall receive your help that I shall take
the ticket and at once I shall write to you exact date of flight.
I very strongly wish to be near to you. I want, that me would throw in
heat from your gentle hands and tender lips.
I want, that you looked only in my party. Me very much raises when the
man sincerely and romantically achieves my love.
I always in such cases reciprocate. And after I soar in clouds with
happiness.
I dream of your tender kisses from which would turn a head.
My heart pours blood and is filled with a flour when in your letters
the melancholy crawls.
I like to read your letters. They seem full of desires! It sincerely
pleases me.
Sometimes I wish to understand, about what your present ideas. Can to
you it is very bad or something does not suffice.
If it so soon all will end. To you all will be good also at you will
be.
In fact the most important in a life - love! So call me loudly! Wake
from a severe reality.
And I shall present you with huge heat and love! My heart will fight in
a mad rhythm only near to you.
I dream to fall asleep in your sweet embraces. I would dream that my
neck was covered with your easy kisses. That your hands moved down
Somewhere,
And I corrected for them. I dream to bite gently your ears and to
whisper in them words of love. I dream that you thus modestly smiled.
I would dream that we were happy together.
I dream, that our hands were weaved into a single whole. Hearts
breathed in a uniform impulse of passion.
Here I dream, and suddenly to you during this moment alone or awfully
painfully.
Or on the contrary - suddenly you give love another. If so my heart
will be broken off because fragile.
I shall preserve you and to store from temptation to look aside other
girls.
I love you!!!
Your Elizaveta
P.S. I send you once again my data for your Western Union and my most
close office Western Union:

Russia, Moscow
zip 117623
Polevaja street 30 flat 20
Elizaveta
Onujanowa


Location Services
1 CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW
SADOVAYA BOLSHAYA 5 STROENIE 1 2
Moscow, 103001
+7-495-2094200

Money Transfer

2 MOSCOMPRIVATBANK
PEROVSKAYA 61 2 STROENIE 1
Moscow, 115201
+7-495-3639705




You are on page 6 of 17, other pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 14 15 16 17

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search