DelphiFAQ Home Search:

Dating scammer Dilyara, Dilya

 

comments16 comments. Current rating: 5 stars (4 votes). Leave comments and/ or rate it.

Name: Dilyara, Dilya


Email: dilya_shagi@yahoo.com


Address:
Unknown - Kazan. Still working on it!


Other Comments:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ==
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=
Received: from n21.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([68.142.206.160]) Received: from [68.142.200.225] by n21.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jun 2009 19:52:25 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.64] by t6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jun 2009 19:52:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp416.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jun 2009 19:52:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 703671.53364.bm@omp416.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 49767 invoked from network); 15 Jun 2009 19:52:25 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?10.210.234.37?) (dilya_shagi@75.55.15.224 with plain)
by smtp121.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 15 Jun 2009 19:52:14 -0000
X-Yahoo-SMTP: FOLd5H.swBAxi4Juj6BPJzNwvjX4rzUE
X-YMail-OSG: Y.P8JzMVM1nEQivBCRtfAQTF75Ic3_NfP_27LshFhMiLUCKHCZAeBx27UfJxPJkf6ZoQfwRv_dS5WTwMjsUZjJAiwQgjJr_5S4qDF6mVR3ZRErRIpJfWa.hRm1KrZ61wO4YdTXuWeh2OmcnRmoxIHaQB62wvAn3XR9yWl5_k0yljJayAfgXnqn6EP6BjCHm1fN8tenkHvNOfKXoUggLdR5HxjgsKE6EfiF8usx_eTaiLOhfw7RUmlFOxbUE7q_XZ0iFyYY4qiVpkIw--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:45:39 +0400
From: Dilya
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: Dilya


Letter 1, 15 June 2009
I so am glad that you have answered me, and I am very glad to
> that you wish to get acquainted with me. I found some profiles
> of people which coincide with my inquiry in service of acquaintances.
> And here I have decided to write to you. And I would like to get acquainted
> with you more close and I hope for that to have good dialogue with you.
> I hope that at you as there is a desire to get acquainted with me.
> It is a pity that you did not send me your photos. But I hope that in the
> following letter you will do it. Because I like to receive a photo and I wish
> to see more you. I send to you some the photos that you saw me. I hope they will be
> pleasant to you and you will be glad to receive them. I will inform a
> little concerning me directly; my age of 27 years, friends name me -
> Dilya. You as can name me - Dilya. I live in city Kazan. I was not
> married, and I live one. I have high education. My trade - the
> stomatologist. I work by a trade the stomatologist in local private
> branch of stomatology. I work to be more independent, and also I owe
> the help to my parents. My father works as the driver, and mum
> the mistress of the house. I like to travel and be in
> various places, but To my work does not allow me to do it often. I
> have many friends, We sometimes together waste time, billiards of game
> and rest on the nature, we have Other entertainment. Still sometimes
> we with girlfriends love walks on a city. Please you Ask things
> interesting concerning me and inform me some the information
> concerning you: what do you love entertainment? What your character?
> What do you love qualities in women? Whether you had the Wife? I will
> answer on your questions, and to inform you it - more concerning
> myself In the following E-mail! I should wait your messages.
> Your friend Dilya.

Letter 2, 17 June

> I am glad to receive your letter again. You really liked my photos?
> It is very pleasant for learning for me. Its good! I will send you the photos
> Still. To be pleasant to me that that you love them.
> And I as well as you am happy to receive your photos and they as are pleasant to me very much!
> I am glad that you care of it and I hope that you in the future will send me them still.
> Jim, at me is present to you, it - is a lot of From questions and I would like to ask them
> In messages, I hope, what you will allow me Answers to them - WELL? You for me good
> The person, And on it for me it are important for Know your opinion concerning some
> Things. I think, which you read to my structure, and could see there,
> That I searching serious intentions to get acquainted with the good person for relations.
> You were pleasant to me and I have decided to write to you. I wish to inform you concerning me directly
> In more details. I never was out of Russia. I very much love summer, because
> Is warm and it is green. My birthday 23.06.1981. It already very soon.
> I like to prepare, very especially I love Russian the Foodstuffs: various salads,
> pelmeni (similarly raviolly), borsh (soup) and many other dishes. I not so good in another
> The foodstuffs of the countries or some other but I prefer the foodstuffs, which
> Has been made at home, but not in other places. We have various kinds sporttoo similarly Football, hockey.
> I like to observe hockey when the command of our city plays. You listened about a command 'AKBARS'?
> It is a command of our city and I often happen on their games. I love various kinds of music,
> It - usually depends on my mood.
> For example, when I sad, I listen to classical music. I love the Madonna. I have no
> The person here as it is difficult to find the good person in Russia. I had serious relations, but
> We have left it. But it is other history, and I will inform you it in other letter. I think
> You differ from the Russian people. I see that you are clever, kind, offer the person, it is that
> From the reasons why I wish to write to you. I do not smoke, I drink and I have no bad habits. I
> Can have a glass of wine for some cases. My favourite colour violet as it is colour
> From imagination. I studied English language at school and at university. It is pleasant to me romantic
> Relations between the person and the Woman, but it is probable all women dreams to acquaint with
> Good the person to have about Its beautiful romantic relations. But often such things
> Arrive to the end very quickly. I have no intention to spend me on such acquaintances.
> While I have not met In the Life of such person to which I would decide to give me and a life.
> But me it would be Desirable to find such person. I think that for the woman the main thing to have in a
> Life not career or other success, both strong family and the favourite person nearby
> That to care of it. Inform please, you dream to meet what the woman in a life? The justification,
> That I ask that you have discussed such frank thing with the person whom you know pair about days.
> But it is interesting to me to know It concerning you. I have shortly written you my prospects
> On a life if to you there will be it interesting That we can discuss these themes in more
> Detail then. I hope to you, it is pleasant!!!
> I will wait your e-mail. Sincerely yours Dilya

Letter 3 19 June
Thanks you dear Jim for your letter today!I just came back home from work and checked the mail! And I am very happy to receive your letter and to me that you write to me is very pleasant. I think, to each girl it would be pleasant, when such man as you paid it attention. Today fine weather in the street, shines the un and the a bit cool breeze blows. I think to descend on walk in the evening. And you love walks on a city in the evenings? If you lived in my city we could have walk together. But despite that that between us huge distance, I am very glad that we have dialogue! And than you are engaged during free time from work? For example, I still like to visit pool a little to float. And still I like to sing Karaoke. At me even houses are the karaoke =) as at university I took a great interest in dances. But now I any more am not engaged in dances. And earlier danced a tango. We even acted at different concerts. But now at me interests in a life have changed and now I dance only in a disco. Ok Jim, now I will go I will take a bath and I will have a rest a little from work.I hope to receive your prompt reply to my letter.Have fine evening.Yuor Dilya

Letter 4, 20 June

Hi dear Jim!
> I enjoy your letters. Your thoughts are very pure and good. I admire with
> You. How are you? I'm fine, and I am glad to write you today the letter. You know, I
> Earlier did not think at all that I will communicate with the man from other country under letters. But I
> It is very glad that I have found you and that that we have dialogue. I am very glad that when that I
> Has decided to learn English language. And now I see that it was necessary for me.
> Thanks to it I can write to you and read your letters without problems.
> Today I have a feeling sick. The head a little is ill me. I drank tablets and
> Now to me it became a bit better. Now to me my good should come on a visit
> The girlfriend. I wish to speak to it about you. I still to whom did not say that I have got acquainted with
> You. But it is my good girlfriend and we always reveal each other all secrets. And you
> Spoke to your friends about me? Or you as well as I now keep it a secret? But I
> I think that now it is not of great importance for us. You agree with me
> Jim? In the past I had relations with men, but they have not resulted in what
> To the serious. Longest it I met one man these are 2 years. But at all of us
> Has come to an end because it has got to itself(himself) other girl. And as I already spoke to
> you, now I the free girl. And already it is time to reflect on serious relations, about a family and children.
> I very strongly love children. I plan to have 2 children in the future. The boy and the girl.
> I want at first the boy. That it was more senior and protected the little sister. At me is
> Sister, also is glad to it. But in the childhood I always wished to have the brother. But now I am happy that at
> Me there is sister. Because we can always discuss our female problems. But it
> Now lives with the family. It is more senior me for 2 years. And they already have children. I as
> Now I dream of the family. That with me nearby there was my beloved. You
> Probably now think, why I write it to you about such serious things, though we still
> A little we know each other. But I think that we do not need to hide that and we can speak
> About everything about what we want. Because in relations between the man and the woman most
> The main thing it, trust and the open relation to each other. Now I will finish the
> The letter to you, also I will wait the girlfriend. I wish you good day. Write to me as it is possible
> More likely! Your Dilya
>
>
> p.s. On a photo I and my best girlfriend, is a photo is made 2 years ago!


Letter 5, 22 June

Dear Jim!
> Gratitude for this e-mail from you. Your letters are very pleasant to me.
> You know, I wish to tell to you that I start to get used to your letters. And each time
> when I have possibility to check the mail, I do it in hope to receive yours
> the letter. I think that you as well as I are always glad to receive my letters?
> Jim, I badly understand computers and I have no to use skype, msn.
> On it I have at myself no these programs. But I think that dialogue through letters
> on email as well, and it will not prevent ours with you to dialogue.
> You sometime jumped in a parachute? Or would like to jump? I ask it because
> today my girlfriend has suggested me to jump with a parachute. I since the childhood dreamt of it. But
> now I am afraid of it. She suggests to register in a curriculum in a current of 2 weeks.
> And here now I sit and I think, go or not to go. And still I would like to dive with an aqualung.
> I like to float, but I am afraid of depth =) and you are afraid of stomatologists? Many people to be afraid
> stomatologists, but I do not understand why. All think what to treat a teeth it painfully. But it absolutely
> not so. Probably only hardly hardly. Here for example, yesterday I changed one tooth to the client, and it
> has told that earlier he thought it painfully, and it has appeared that completely not painfully. I did not want
> to become the stomatologist. It was the decision of my father. But now I am not upset at all about
> it. Because it to be pleasant to me washing work, and it does not take away many forces. And the salary good.
> So I am grateful to the father that he has told to me to become the stomatologist.
> And how you have chosen your trade? And whom you wished to become earlier. In the childhood I wanted
> to be model as all girls =))) but why that I think that the model is a bad trade
> for the girl. Because many hearings about it go. And in general I am interested by the
> family, future. And I do not have interests to be well-known and rich.
> I wish to have only the family, the house, work. And to live happily and long as all
> normal families. I think questions will suffice for today. And now I will wait
> your answer. Write to me as soon as possible, Ok. Here I have one more photo
> for you dear Jim, from my work.
>
> Your Dilyara!

Letter 6, 23 June
Hi dear Jim!!!I so am happy today. Today to me 28 years were executed. And I am happy. I am going to celebrate today it with my parents and friends. I hope As you as will have fine day today. Because I do not want that You longed this day. After all put a birth only time in a year! And I am very happy That you write to me!!! I have woken up recently. And now it is necessary to go on shops andPrepares for a holiday. Soon should will come my girlfriend to help me. If I can that I will write to you still tonight. So I hope that you Will write still to me today. To me it was very pleasant! Your Dilya

Letter 7, 23 June
Hi my dear Jim. I just saw off the visitors. And at once undertook tocheck the mail. And I am very happy to see your letter!!! I have spentgood time with the friends and relatives! But I did not forget aboutyou. Yes, I thought of you. We even had small conversation on you. Allasked me about you. Because my parents spoke to visitors that I have aman in other country. And it became interesting to all about you. I havetold it that is enamoured in you Jim!!! Yes, I am enamoured. I feelit. And when me have asked, and as you are going to be together if youso far apart. I have answered it that sooner or later, or I willdepart to you, or you arrive to me. All have been surprised to it. Andhere now I sit and I think of it. And can be to us it is necessary totalk about our future? For example about that when we will meet in areality. I really wish to meet you face to face. It would be fine.After all it on much better than letters and a photo. You agree withme. I drank a few wine, probably it have given to me boldness to tellto you all it! (Smile) I is really interested in you and I wish to seeyou in a reality. And to look to what all it conducts. What do youthink of it Jim? I hope for your prompt reply about it! Your Dilya

Letter 8, 25 June
My dear Jim!!!I just came back from work to have dinner. And I amglad to see your letter! That that you have problems with health itnot a problem for ours with you of dialogue. I understand all, and youare pleasant to me such what you is! So do not worry about it and bejoyful. I wish to meet you in a reality. Also that that you have nowno variants to arrive to me then I can arrive to you. What you tellabout it? For me it not a problem. Since July, 5th I will have holidayfrom work and I will have a lot of time to plan to meet. I have apassport for travel abroad. So if we decide to plan my arrival then Ishould deal with only a question with the visa. And then I can fly toyou. That you think of it. And then we can be together in a reality.We can have conversation to hold each other for hands face to face!Now I should run again for work, and I hope to receive your lettertonight! Write to me! I kiss you!Your Dilya

Letter 9, 25 June

My dear Jim!!! I just was going to write to you the letter. And here your letter hascome. I so am glad to see tonight your answer. Yes, I have a medicaleducation and I think that it will be on the contrary better that Iwill be near to you. I can care of you. And from the medical point ofview any pleasure in a life conducts to a health correction. I thinkthat for you I will be the biggest pleasure in a life. You agree withme? (Smile) into the account of your vacation. It that you willperfectly have a free time to spend him with me. But I thought toarrive to you for 2-3 weeks. You not against it? And that that youwill be occupied by work it not a problem for us because we can spendtogether evenings! So, I will have holiday since July, 5th. So it isalready necessary to start to prepare documents. But here there is oneproblem. I was in agency, and have learnt that documents demand manymoney. It is the visa - 120 euros + consular gathering 35 euro, theticket aboard the plane Kazan - Moscow - Paris (there and back) -530 euro. I do not have such money. I have a maximum 400 euro. So I haveenough still approximately 300 euro. And I do not think that my parentswill help me with it. So I do not know what to do. Only if you canhelp me with it. Then I can do documents without problems and plan toarrive to you. So I wait for your opinion into the account of it Dear!I hope that you still sit at the computer, and I hope for your promptreply
Your Dily


Comments:

You are on page 1 of 2, other pages: [1] 2
2009-07-02, 00:02:52   (updated: )
[hidden] from France  



Keywords:
2009-07-02, 00:02:52   (updated: )
[hidden] from France  



Keywords:
2009-07-02, 00:02:52   (updated: )
[hidden] from France  



Keywords:
2009-07-02, 00:02:52   (updated: )
[hidden] from France  



Keywords:
2009-07-02, 00:02:52   (updated: )
[hidden] from France  



Keywords:
2009-07-02, 00:02:52   (updated: )
[hidden] from France  



Keywords:
2009-07-02, 00:02:52   (updated: )
[hidden] from France  



Keywords:
2009-07-02, 00:02:52   (updated: )
[hidden] from France  



Keywords:
2009-07-02, 23:11:21
[hidden] from France  
rating
Letter 10 - June 26

Dear Jim....I am very glad to receive your letter! But I was upset with that youhave written to me. You say that we should wait to Christmas to seewith each other. And I hoped for that to spend together time in July.Yes, I understand all problems. And I understand that you want that Idid the visa with the invitation. But there is a possibility to do thesimple tourist visa through the Kazan agency. And for this purpose itis not necessary to do the invitation and to wait long time.Preparation of all documents occupies 1-2 weeks so we have time tospend him together. And to do the visa, I do not need to go to Moscow,and it is superfluous expenditure of money and time. So I think thatmy variant approaches us better than to do the visa with theinvitation. So you think of it? Simply I do not wish to losepossibility to spend with you as much as possible time. After all toChristmas still it is a lot of time, and I worry suddenly you willfind to myself other girl, and will forget about me. I have learnt allin agency about documents and on travel to France. So I think that weshould not miss such chance. If you can help me with payment then Ithink that we do not need to wait, and we should to try preparedocuments. What do you think of it? Here to you my data:Dilyara ShagimardanovaRussia, Kazan, st. Sovet 177/53, 420000I look forward to hearing from you! Write to me as soon as possible!Your Dilya

Letter 11, June 27

My dear Jim,
>
> I am not upset, I only hope for that that at all of us it to turn out
> and I can fly to you. Because now I am seriously adjusted on that to
> meet you and to try to cost with you serious relations. Because you
> very strongly are pleasant to me and I have got used to you. I wish to
> be only with you nearby.
>
> That that you cannot send the letter with the invitation to me, will
> not change our situation. Because now there is a variant only to do
> the tourist visa. And I am glad that you understand it. Here the
> travel company name through which I wish to do documents: Joint-Stock
> Company 'Intuecentr'. I do not know as their name is written in
> English. Therefore I wrote in Russian English letters. I already did
> through this firm documents for Turkey 2 years ago. And I am confident
> this firm. And all my acquaintances always use this firm. So I do not
> see in it a problem.
>
> I am very glad to read your words that you when will not forget me. To
> me I was very pleasant also is happy that you are at me! And I am at
> you.
>
> Jim, my dear, I tried to speak with friends and parents about that
> that they gave me money. But at all there are problems with it. I hope
> that you understand it. 300 euros, it not the small sum. My father
> certainly would help me. But now it as has problems with business. And
> besides it spent money to me for a gift. Dear take possible you can
> money at friends. And then to give to them? That you think of it. I
> the truth cannot more where to find money!
>
> So I as well as you do not know what to do. But I nevertheless hope
> that we can meet in the near future!
>
> I miss you Jim!
>
> Your Dilya

Letter 12 June 28

Hi my Jim I am glad that you will to try to speak with your friends. And I ashope that they will help us. I too tried to deal with a question withmoney, but all my friends have told that now they I can not help me. Ieven thought of that to sell the computer to do documents and to flyto you. But has then thought that I cannot often write to you andreceive your letters because I cannot often use the cafe Internet.Also has thought that it will be better if I do not sell it. ThereforeI do not have variants more where to me to take money for thispurpose. But I nevertheless do not cease to dream of that to be withyou and to spend with you the holiday. Because I insistently trustthat we will be happy together! Write to me as soon as possible! I donot have not enough you Jim!

Letter 13, June 30

> wow... My dear Jim.
> I so am glad to receive fine news from you. Tell thanks your brother
> from me, and I am very glad that it helps us. I feel such joyful that
> I can soon arrive to you and that soon we will together. We can speak
> face to face and we should not wait for letters and a photo from each
> other. I so am glad! At you the good brother! I cannot start to
> prepare documents while I will not have all sum of money. So we should
> wait while money will arrive to me. And then I will go at once to
> agency and to fill all papers. Then in some days I will know date of
> the arrival to you. And then I will inform it to you. But it is
> necessary to plan it so that you could meet me at the airport. Because
> I worry about that to move by train one. I hope that you can find time
> to meet me in Paris. So, here my data:
> Name: Dilyara
> Surname: Shagimardanova
> The country: Russia
> City: Kazan
> Index: 420000
> This data it is enough to send money through the Western Union. I
> already used it to send money to the girlfriend. Also it is an easy
> and fast way of remittance. So I hope at us there will be no problems.
> And soon we will together! I hope that it will be as soon as possible!
> Because with each your letter I all wish to see you more strongly!
> Write to me! Your Dilya

Letter 14 July 1

Hi my dear Jim! I answer you so quickly as I can. And I as well as youam upset by that that I can not to begin preparation of money now. ButI hope that you will quickly receive money from your brother and asquickly deliver them to me. And I hope that is not required to us onthis long waiting time. Yes, I want that you met me at the airport,and then we together will go by train. As soon as I will start toprepare documents, I will speak to agency that they did the ticketaboard the plane on Saturday. That you could meet me. Dear Jim,certainly I wish to remain with you in your house. So we can spendmore time together and it will not demand more expenses of money. Andit is better for us! You agree with me? I think that thus we can betogether and day and night. I gave you all information which I have. Ido not have bank account. But it is enough of that for the westernunion that I gave to you. I do not know as it works for you. But at usthe name and a surname of the addressee, the country and a city isenough. And then they allow to send money. Check it once again, ok.Because I do not have bank account! I hope that shortly we alreadywill begin preparation of documents. Because next week at me holidaywill begin. And I wish to be as soon as possible with you nearby! Ilook forward to hearing from you! Your Dilya

Letter 15 July 1

Hi my dear Jim! These are really good news. I am glad that your brother gave youmoney. And at you really good brother of times it gives to you 200 inaddition. But it is not necessary for me additional money. I need only300 euros for documents. And I wish to arrive as soon as possible toyou to your embraces. So send to me only 300 because I do not knowthat to me to do with other money. So, now into the account of theWestern Union. After your letter concerning the additional informationof the bank account, I went to bank and learnt the information. Iasked that it is necessary to send money from France to Russia. And mehave told that the name, a surname, a city and the country of theaddressee is required only. So you have all information to send moneyto me. And I do not know why the bank asks from you a copy of mypassport. So I hope that you can send tomorrow money and tomorrow Iwill already try to go to agency to fill all papers for documents. Andalready soon we will together! I wait for it as soon as possible! Iwant that you were with me nearby and embraced me! I think of it alltime and now this dream can become a reality. I wait! My kiss for you Jim! Your Dilya

Letter 16, July 2
Dear Jim... It is a pity that to you do not allow to send money without a copy ofthe passport or without the bank account. Ok, I did today a copy ofthe Russian passport. I hope now at you there will be no with itproblems, and tomorrow you can already send money that tomorrow Icould go and prepare documents. After all already remains ever lesstime to spend it together! And I wish to spend with you as much aspossible time together! And to enjoy each minute with you. Write to meas soon as possible! I cannot wait any more to embrace you Jim! Your Dilya








Keywords:
2009-07-03, 02:57:03   (updated: 2009-07-03, 02:59:01)
wanwan from Japan  
sender IP address 75.55.15.224

IP Information - 75.55.15.224IP address: 75.55.15.224
Reverse DNS: adsl-75-55-15-224.dsl.rcsntx.sbcglobal.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 7132
ASN Name: SBIS-AS
IP range connectivity: 19
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 75.0.0.0 to 75.63.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Dallas, Texas
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 75.55.15.224



see this ''Dilya. You as can name me - Dilya. I live in city Kazan''
Ummmmm!!! She says '' I live in Kazan '' but her sender IP address comes from US !
She chooses Yahoo mail address,because Russian scammer wants to hide her real sender IP address.
Yhaoo mail is very helpful to Russian scammers.It is very hard for us to trace her IP.
2009-07-03, 09:35:11
cotedor@cegetel.net from France  
rating
Actually, each email arrives from a different IP - I've had them come in from New York, Chicago, Dallas, Montreal, Paris, Mongolia, China, Turkey . . . . etc. etc. etc. I ran a traceroute on one of them, but lost it after 30 switches . . . . .

2009-07-03, 12:31:29
wanwan from Japan  
@2009-07-03, 09:35:11
cotedor@cegetel.net from France

Thank you for your message.
And I want to say ,the phone number will be helpful to us.
We can trace her real address.
Boys !! please get her? scam phone number !!!
You can do it !!

Thank you !

From Daily Planet '' Clerk? '' Kent in Japon !!


Keywords:
2009-07-08, 00:04:59
anonymous from France  
Some additional info:

Also goes by the name Alina
supergirlalin@rambler.ru

I have had the Yahoo account shut down.

Additional pictures found for 'Alina' on other sites:




Keywords:
2009-07-08, 00:05:43
anonymous from France  
rating



Keywords:
2009-07-08, 00:06:24
anonymous from France  
rating



Keywords:
You are on page 1 of 2, other pages: [1] 2

 

 

Are you being scammed and this is your first visit here?
Read the welcome page/ primer for newbies.
Thanks to Eddie for writing it up.

Please also read Miss Marple's article about recognizing male dating scammers.

NEW: Optional: Register   Login
Email address (not necessary):

Rate as
Hide my email when showing my comment.
Please notify me once a day about new comments on this topic.
Please provide a valid email address if you select this option, or post under a registered account.
 

Show city and country
Show country only
Hide my location
You can mark text as 'quoted' by putting [quote] .. [/quote] around it.
Please type in the code:

Please do not post inappropriate pictures. Inappropriate pictures include pictures of minors and nudity.
The owner of this web site reserves the right to delete such material.

photo Add a picture:
Picture Search

You have received photos and wonder if these photos has been posted here before? Because you suspect this could be a dating scammer, but you do not want to post this picture? Try the Picture Search